over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When did you guys start greying? (Hair)

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm curious, when did you guys start greying? Seems genetics of melanin is as skewed as any other age related response for the body. Any diet and/or mineral related deficiencies I should test or be aware of? Copper and zinc I think play a big enzymatic role for melanin production, but I've never tested those.

Last few months for me have been incredibly stressful. Seems like I got my first few white hairs on my beard, and then two popped up on the side of my head too.

Being 23; this is a great indicator of mortality lol

I might look like Albert Einstein at 30.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I started past 50. Close to 60 now and it is getting more every year. I started using Just for Men shampoo & Conditioner which works good enough to make it less noticeable. I shouldn't complain, it is not too bad at my age. I see guys completely grey at my age.

I'm 34 and I get a few on the sides that I pluck out, each one is a like a dagger in my heart....

I started past 50. Close to 60 now and it is getting more every year. I started using Just for Men shampoo & Conditioner which works good enough to make it less noticeable. I shouldn't complain, it is not too bad at my age. I see guys completely grey at my age.

Same here, right around 50 or so when I started seeing a few gray hairs coming in. I'll be 54 in a few weeks and still don't have a lot of gray hairs. I'll get an occasional few on my eyebrows which really stand out.

I'm curious, when did you guys start greying? Seems genetics of melanin is as skewed as any other age related response for the body. Any diet and/or mineral related deficiencies I should test or be aware of? Copper and zinc I think play a big enzymatic role for melanin production, but I've never tested those.

Last few months for me have been incredibly stressful. Seems like I got my first few white hairs on my beard, and then two popped up on the side of my head too.

Being 23; this is a great indicator of mortality lol

I might look like Albert Einstein at 30.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I never heard of it caused by deficiency but you can research it. You might be getting grey because you think to much ha ha. I started getting grey on my sides and goatee when I was 35. Now ten years later my chin is almost totally white. Chicks dig it!
I’m not getting more head, as in I’m not balding anywhere.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Noticed some early gray yesterday actually. Turning 40 in a month.

LMAO

I'm 34 and I get a few on the sides that I pluck out, each one is a like a dagger in my heart....

started getting greys in beard n side of head at prob 35 years old. got worse and worse. now 41 and have lil patch of grey hair in center of chest and like a skunk patterned beard:eek:
-F2S

Im 49 and still have no grey hair on my head, but noticed the first few grey hairs on my nuts at age 40. The first time I noticed this, was not a happy day.......

Around 44. Now 50 and my head is shaved, alot of white on my beard. Like a previous poster said, woman seem to love it

Early twenties.

Has a lot to do with the med school and what followed, imo.

38 for the beard the top is getting a few at 41 not a lot yet, as long as I keep it I don't care what color it is lol

at about 46 years old. im 49 now and it is just a few stray hairs here and there, not a lot. One thing I do hate though is the texture of the new gray hair is really wiry and kinda curly. The areas where the gray hair is coming in is now wavy. I liked having straight hair that I could style more easily.

Lol, when i was like 26 i noticed the first ones, im in my 30s now and have alot more but i also was a street drug addict for years and lived a rough life. I think alot of it has to do with gut health tbh, i didnt absorb nutrients properly for years so i was probably deficient as hell. Now i eat liver and lots of good food and my gut is much better. Im going to experiment with ghk-cu, epitalon and thymalin to see if it helps. I also try to keep sod, glutathione etc topped up via stuff like r-ala and NAC. The skin and hair quality improves but i think the greys are harder to reverse.

Btw they arent grey actually, they are pure white. As if they have been bleached.

Last edited:
Shit, at 52, I have salt and pepper hair and a few on the eye brows. I cannot have facial hair as it would have been grey early on and now I see some on my back hair (when my wife doesn't shave it.
I started really noticing it in my mid-40s, but I always knew I would be grey but never bald, have a full head of hair, nice considering 30+ years of gear use

I noticed a few white hairs when I was in my teens but no real accumulation till I I hit about 50.

had greys by the end of high school. noticeable greying in early 20s. "wtf are all those grey hairs?!" by late 20s. entering late 30s and already have grey in my facial hairs. I don't care what color they turn, i just hope to keep as much of my hair as possible. Although a lot of guys don't give a shit, i still feel like sacrificing hair for muscle and strength is a rough price to pay. I understand some might go bald regardless, but losing early is heartbreaking if you previously had a nice head of hair and not every one looks good bald.

Last edited:
I noticed very very small ones at 29. Im 37 now and other people can notice them if they are up close, on the sides.

I agree a good head of hair is worth keeping

I will be 49 in a couple of days ,I only have a few grey hairs. Not too bad at all,most people looking at me wouldn’t even notice.I also get some grey hairs by my chin area if I don’t shave

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws