YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever get persistent braing fog/dizziness?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For nearly a year, I've had this issue that comes and goes where I get this head rush and feel so dizzy or out of it. It's not the kind of dizziness where it feels like the room is spinning but just severely light headed. Sometimes it happens early and then goes away in the afternoon. Other times it is constant.

It just came back hard the last few days. I kept trying to see if it was any supplement I am taking but I've tried a process of elimination with everything and I really don't think it's that. I woke up this morning and didn't take anything and the feeling is hitting me strong.

Anyone ever deal with anything like this?

Have you checked your blood glucose while this is occuring?

Possibly orthostatic hypotension?

For nearly a year, I've had this issue that comes and goes where I get this head rush and feel so dizzy or out of it. It's not the kind of dizziness where it feels like the room is spinning but just severely light headed. Sometimes it happens early and then goes away in the afternoon. Other times it is constant.

It just came back hard the last few days. I kept trying to see if it was any supplement I am taking but I've tried a process of elimination with everything and I really don't think it's that. I woke up this morning and didn't take anything and the feeling is hitting me strong.

Anyone ever deal with anything like this?

Are you a heavy caffeine user? I used to get feelings of dizziness and vertigo, but after I significantly cut back on my caffeine intake, those feelings went away.

Have you checked your blood glucose while this is occuring?

Yes. Ruled it out.

Possibly orthostatic hypotension?

Good thought, but I ruled this one out too. It doesn't appear to be BP related whether standing or sitting.

Are you a heavy caffeine user? I used to get feelings of dizziness and vertigo, but after I significantly cut back on my caffeine intake, those feelings went away.

I am actually. So I had no caffeine this morning and it still hit me hard. So Idk what to think. Sometimes it gets worse when I start having caffeine but it's been bad even without so I don't know what to make of it. Still haven't entirely ruled it out yet.

is your e2 in range? (not too low, not too high?)

I am also considering the possibility that I am consuming too many antioxidants but it's so hard to test that theory.

is your e2 in range? (not too low, not too high?)

Yea it's usually fine. However, I stopped a 140mg per week trestolone blast a week ago and could be my estrogen decreasing quickly or something and making the symptoms worse? Seems unlikely, but worth throwing out there.

Yea it's usually fine. However, I stopped a 140mg per week trestolone blast a week ago and could be my estrogen decreasing quickly or something and making the symptoms worse? Seems unlikely, but worth throwing out there.

I just started a heavy aromasin dose after being on cycle for 6 weeks with no AI and I've been experiencing fairly heavy brain fog and a little dizziness although minor, so maybe something to check into?

Are you sure your e2 was/is in range with the trest blast?
trest aromatizes to methyl estrogen or soemthing like that if i am not mistaken.
What AI did you use while on?

I just started a heavy aromasin dose after being on cycle for 6 weeks with no AI and I've been experiencing fairly heavy brain fog and a little dizziness although minor, so maybe something to check into?

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to think more about this.

Are you sure your e2 was/is in range with the trest blast?
trest aromatizes to methyl estrogen or soemthing like that if i am not mistaken.
What AI did you use while on?

I didn't get E2 checked while on trest and didn't use an AI (just used DIM). It is worth pointing out I have zero noticeable symptoms of high estrogen. Not even gyno.

This feeling has been coming on and off for almost a year but got really bad again just now, so it could be the trest leaving the system, however that wouldn't explain this feeling I had in the past.

Do you know if this is a common symptoms from a steep estro decrease? I mean people on this board have this happen all the time and I don't recall anyone complaining about this.

I am also considering the possibility that I am consuming too many antioxidants but it's so hard to test that theory.

Are you taking a specific antioxidant supplement?

I used to take an antioxidant supplement and it would make me dizzy/sick. Made me puke a few times, too. This was regardless of whether or not I took it with food. Of course once I was able to put together the history of taking the supplement and not feeling well, I dumped it and had no further issues.

Since then, I've heard about others feeling sick from antioxidant supplements, too.

ive been getting this for years...along with memory issues...but mine i believe is from clonzepam that im prescribed for anxiety.

other things that can cause it are auto immune defficiencies, which by looking at your posts and threads over the years you dont have....you BW seems on point as your ESR, CRP are in check.

theres many things non-serious that can cause this symptom.

i read once BP MED / SUPS can have an effect...idk how true that is

Are you taking a specific antioxidant supplement?

I used to take an antioxidant supplement and it would make me dizzy/sick. Made me puke a few times, too. This was regardless of whether or not I took it with food. Of course once I was able to put together the history of taking the supplement and not feeling well, I dumped it and had no further issues.

Since then, I've heard about others feeling sick from antioxidant supplements, too.

Virtually all supplements we take have antioxidant properties. Even something like Metformin is a strong antioxidant. I wish this weren't the case.

Which supplement were you taking?

ive been getting this for years...along with memory issues...but mine i believe is from clonzepam that im prescribed for anxiety.

other things that can cause it are auto immune defficiencies, which by looking at your posts and threads over the years you dont have....you BW seems on point as your ESR, CRP are in check.

theres many things non-serious that can cause this symptom.

i read once BP MED / SUPS can have an effect...idk how true that is

Yes, ESR and CRP are always the best possible numbers I could ever want, so it's not related to that.

Here is something strange. I ran out of Telmisartan and went for four days without taking it. Then I got my new shipment that came as 80mg tabs instead of the 40mg I was using before. The feeling came back strong about a day after I re-started that. I want to think it's unrelated but I have to consider everything.

Taking BP meds and Melatonin has that effect on me. I stop taking Melatonin due to it. Might be a combination of some meds or supplements causing it.

Taking BP meds and Melatonin has that effect on me. I stop taking Melatonin due to it. Might be a combination of some meds or supplements causing it.

Which bp meds are you taking?

Melatonin, huh. I’m taking 3mg before bed. I’ll try stopping it to see what happens. I take it with both Telmisartan and Nebivolol too (for what it’s worth, webmd doesn’t show interactions bet melatonin and BP meds but I won’t take melatonin tonight).

Last edited:
Which bp meds are you taking?

I research it is it says Blood pressure meds in general are not good to take with it. Melatonin can raise blood pressure in people who are taking certain medications to control blood pressure. When I took both together I was getting Vertigo and dizziness.

Melatonin, huh. I’m taking 3mg before bed. I’ll try stopping it to see what happens. I take it with both Telmisartan and Nebivolol too.

I don't know if all them have same effects, but I was getting dizziness and vertigo from it. When I stop taking it, it went away. Everyone is different though. I know I can't take it.

Virtually all supplements we take have antioxidant properties. Even something like Metformin is a strong antioxidant. I wish this weren't the case.

Which supplement were you taking?

Yeah man I hear ya. This was just a run of the mill "Super Antioxidant" supplement, with relatively high amounts of Vitamin A, C, E and Selenium. It was about 20 years ago though and I don't remember the brand.

Definitely made me sick though. And like I said, I've since learned that I'm not the only one that reacts that way to those kinds of antioxidant supplements.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131