YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel or do about guys other guys staring at you in the gym when lifting.

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
theres been this small group of 3 guys working out at the gym and they prob have noticed that i rip mad weight up prob one of the most in the gym, and id assume there maybe just admiring ,like i would if i saw i guy ripin way more weight than me, usualy in the past if i saw a guy lifting good weight i might glance but dont stare, u know be atleast alittle nonchanlient about it, but these guys are always staring right at me like as if i got buggers coming out of my nose while lifting, and its just getting kinda akward, but of course i stay motivated. just felt like sayin

A thousands ways to respond to this 990 of which are sarcastic ;). I live in a somewhat small town and humbly speaking I'm about as big and strong as anyone at my gym. If people stare they stare. It does not bother me. If these three guys bother you you have two choices, ignore or confront

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

seeing as my has a very high population of gays it happens quite a bit. ughhh as long as their not fapping to me in the locker/shower i'm ok with it now. so effin gross.

Staring

It always makes me think they can see I'm hung like a stud Rat and are jealous!!

I never notice... but on the occasion when my girl comes and works out with me she always says... OMG look at everyone looking at you!! I'm pretty sure it turns her on ;)
If it wasn't for her i would have no idea!

sometimes paying too much attention to what other guys do in the gym is not a good thing.

It just means you're having homosexual tendencies and are noticing other men on your gaydar.

well this happens to me quite a bit. I attribute to my keen fashion sence. when I go to the gym I ONLY wear my formal sweat pants and tube top, Both of which are hot pink. I also like to accent my formal wear with a nice head band, wrist bands, and elaborate fanny pack, and pink chuck taylors. I always say the clothes make the man, but so does the tan. Therefore I always spray tan before each training session. Oh, one thing i cannnot stress enough is that a man out at the gym can never wear too much DRAKKAR NOIR. It's guaranteed to attract the attention of the opposite OR same sex, depending on what your going for. I also like to bring a boom box, yes the old school kind, like from early 90's rap ideos and blast new kids on the block. Nothing gets you pumped for a serious set of knee raises in the squat rack like new kids on the block.

To make sure people are looking, I like to grunt, A LOT. Ecpesially when im not doing anything thats particularly taxing, like getting a drink from the water fountain. Follow my simple guide and I assure you the number of people looking at you will at least triple. :star-wars:s:ar-wars:st:r-wars

well this happens to me quite a bit. I attribute to my keen fashion sence. when I go to the gym I ONLY wear my formal sweat pants and tube top, Both of which are hot pink. I also like to accent my formal wear with a nice head band, wrist bands, and elaborate fanny pack, and pink chuck taylors. I always say the clothes make the man, but so does the tan. Therefore I always spray tan before each training session. Oh, one thing i cannnot stress enough is that a man out at the gym can never wear too much DRAKKAR NOIR. It's guaranteed to attract the attention of the opposite OR same sex, depending on what your going for. I also like to bring a boom box, yes the old school kind, like from early 90's rap ideos and blast new kids on the block. Nothing gets you pumped for a serious set of knee raises in the squat rack like new kids on the block.

To make sure people are looking, I like to grunt, A LOT. Ecpesially when im not doing anything thats particularly taxing, like getting a drink from the water fountain. Follow my simple guide and I assure you the number of people looking at you will at least triple. :star-wars:s:ar-wars:st:r-wars

Now thats definitely the right stuff:cool:

How would you know they are staring? Hmm might be you do the same?
T

Don't let people staring at you become a distraction.
Why let it bother you ? Its simple, just ignore them.

When people stare me in the gym it inspires me cuz I have something that they want.

when i'm in the gym i dont give a shit about whos in it or care enough to look around at whos looking at who!! ear phones in IPOD all way up, hat on tight and tunnel vision to destroy the workout!!! but i will say if some one is staring at you who gives a SHIT.....let em.... BE envied not envious!!!

How would you know they are staring? Hmm might be you do the same?
T

no im not starring at them gooberhead, its simple when im lifting i can clearly see they are starring wright at me in front of my face, and they stay there and dont look away, are you not human, have you ever had someone look your way and dont you notice them as well?

TKav....FLMAO!!! Well said!!

when i'm in the gym i dont give a shit about whos in it or care enough to look around at whos looking at who!! ear phones in IPOD all way up, hat on tight and tunnel vision to destroy the workout!!! but i will say if some one is staring at you who gives a SHIT.....let em.... BE envied not envious!!!

I do the same, with the same attidude. I'm not their to make friends...though i can be nice if someone waits until I'm done with my set...and has a the balls to ask me if it is ok to bother me for a second. I figure if they have the sack to come up to a prick like me for whatever...i can give them a second of my time.

But as to anyone else...I really could care less, stare all you want, it means zero. I don't gain extra inspiration...that comes from a need to beat my last workout. That said...some babe bending over, stretching her hammies, with a nice ass....sorry...I'm looking! :p

Give em the Branch Warren look and the midde finger!

Now you know how a lot of women feel when they're at the gym, driving, eating at a restaurant, grocery shopping, on a walk, at work, etc. Just take it as flattery, whether they're admiring your lifting or they're gay or both! If women made a big deal out of every man that stared at them, they wouldn't have time for anything else!! Try saying, "Hey guys", in passing. Maybe they just want to ask you some questions, but are afraid to do so. A simple hello might put them at ease, where they feel they can approach you after a workout to get some pointers!! After that, they'll probably stop staring or who knows, they might rape you in the shower!!!...I kid, I kid!!!LoL!!!

I don't claim to be the biggest of guys but I usually get looks or stared at but I try to ignore it and stay focused on my workout. Often times if I'm done with my workout and I cross paths with them I'll speak to them and help them if they happen to ask any questions. Usually they'll ask how long I've been working out and I'll look at them with a straight face and say "about an hour or so"!:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member