over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ to replace test?

danzd

Registered
hey guys, considering running low/no test cycles since it has been talked about on this board for a while. i have read in some places EQ can fill test's shoes as far as keeping sex drive high and eliminating other negative effects from other compounds. is there any truth to this? sorry if its a repeat thread... i searched and nothing came up.

bro this is my opinion,never ever do a cycle without test,EQ ALONE? ppl say it acts like test kinda but nuthing can replace test,if your gonna do anything alone then do TEST ALONE!!!

I wouldnt recommend running it by itself. But sometimes it's best to experiment and see how it works! Give it a try and let us know how it worked for u.

ima def go along with wut everyone else is sayin and say nothing can or eva will take the place of test and wut it does for you during a cycle. IMO nothing increases my libido like test and ive always always always have had ridicliously good gains as long as im running mdecent aMOunt of testr for myself. Now there is some people who do prefer to run there test low and thats wut they prefer. But in my opinion never do a cycle w/o test, wheather u run it high or low always keep it in. Hopefully that helps ya brotha . Jus giviong ya advice off my iown experiences

It's great in long trt low dose. compliments test nicely especially with proviron in the mix. Alone nah. T

First try eq with a trt test dose... if u do ok then u could try no test.

Maybe include some proviron or mast just to be safe and keep sex drive in check

14 weeks @ 600mg per week. EQ only cycle. Diet avgs 120g Protein, 20 grams fat, 80 grams of carbs. Never exceeded 1200cal. I did this to combat catabolism from major weightloss.

No water gain like test, Muscle hardness improved, no problems with wood, gonads did ascend so HCG is a must. Blood pressure didnt rise much. My norm is 120/72 now. It climbed to 126/82 towards the end. Side effects:low acne. Hunger increases slightly.

All in all its ok. I agree with everyone else that it is better stacked but for my intent and purpose it was executed greatly and couldnt be happier. So on that note dont expect to grow like you will on test alone. Btw you will feel it kick in at the 4 week mark.

Thats all I can give you from my experience of the compound by itsself. Good luck.

My labrats have run high EQ with no to low test many times and HIGHLY recommend it

Do you get any anxiety doing it that way.

In general no anxiety if BP and hematocrit are in check. Donating blood is a must IMO, EQ or not.

not to high jack the op posters thread but does anybody recommend a good oral to run along side eq i have done eq many times in the past but never with an oral... of course i will be using this with a small test base

not to high jack the op posters thread but does anybody recommend a good oral to run along side eq i have done eq many times in the past but never with an oral... of course i will be using this with a small test base

Depends on your goal man. For dry lean gains I'd say either Var or T-bol.

thanks for the replies, i actually decided to repeat the previous cycle i just did 800 mg test 400 tren enth except this time i will be stacking tren ace and test prop 100/100mg eod with 50mg anadrol all 3 for 3 weeks to start it up. that thought came into my head originally because i absolutely can NOT deal with the mental side effects while im in school, and general consensus on this site seems to be tren sides are lessened when test is low.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws