over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Fat Burning Foods - Burn Fat Fast!

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Summer is here in the land down under, it's time to get lean, lose fat and start training again! Here are the top tips you need to eat smart, get ripped and stay lean for life. With 8 basic simple rules you will look better, feel younger and full of energy. For the next 12 weeks give it your best shot. Just stick with a workout plan that you can live with, make it fun and include these 8 tips in your diet.

Whey Protein- Have a Whey Protein shake before you hit the gym, after your workout and whenever you’re hungry and can’t find yourself some quality food and before you blow it at the office vending machine. Also, if you know that you’re going to pig out have a whey protein shake about an hour before you hit that all you can eat buffet. You’ll eat less.
Best Protein out there - SynthePURE - Whey Protein Isolate | Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

This Protein will give you no bloat or tummy upset like other shit protein out there. I recommend it!

Go Green- Have a cup of Green Tea before your next workout! Full of antioxidants, research also shows that supplemental forms of Green Tea are far more effective for burning fat. For best fat burning results you should take up-to three doses of 500 Mg. Daily.

The Incredible Egg- Consume two eggs up to five days a week for a healthy slow digesting, muscle building breakfast. Research shows that two eggs with your breakfast can reduce appetite, reduce daily hunger and overall calorie intake. Compared to comparable calories: of bagels. I.E. bagels caused a insulin response and encourages the body to store body fat and that can’t be good!

Cinnamon- Encourages insulin uptake in muscle cells, which results in muscle-building if you workout. Cinnamon also enhances fat burning inside your fat cells by enhancing the burning of glucose. Liberally add some cinnamon to your daily whey protein shakes, your morning Starbucks blend and especially your morning oatmeal- it’ll add a burst of flavor with a dose of fat burning without stimulants or calories.

Oatmeal- This muscle building old school classic provides slow burning carbs and fiber to keep your insulin levels stable throughout your busy day. Have a small cup of oatmeal in the morning, for even better results add some cinnamon and eat with two eggs and a cup of Green Tea and you’ve got the fat burning breakfast of champions!

Ginger- The ginger root is known to reduce joint pain and inflammation and helps with motion sickness and nausea. Ginger can also increase metabolic rate, burn fat and even stimulate growth hormone. Fresh, dry or pickled, eaten alone or with Sushi and Sashimi ginger burns fat.

Coffee- It’s good for you one day and bad for you the next. Enjoy the fat burning effects because coffee is good again- coffee consumed without milk or sugar in the morning is full of antioxidants, stimulates fat burning (thermogenisis) One cup taken prior to a workout can help enhance performance, you'll perform more reps and lift more weight. Increase your fat burning benefits by drinking coffee for a few months, then take 3-4 weeks off. When you return you’ll burn fat faster and more efficiently.

Cold Water- Drinking cold water keeps you hydrated, which increases your energy levels and encourages you to reduce calories with a mild thermogenic effect. Drink a glass of cold water on an empty stomach 3X daily- when you first wake up, and between meals. Drink cold water as your main beverage with meals as often as possible. Got a headache- reach for a glass of cold water, it just might do the trick.

Hot Peppers- Chile, red and cayenne peppers are true thermogenic foods. They reeve up your metabolism, raise your core temperature, make you sweat and decrease your appetite. Capsaicin, the chemical that gives peppers their kick, raises norepinephrine the chemical in the brain that increases heart rate, glucose release and gives you that euphoric feeling and increases blood flow to your muscles.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
BigChef

This is really good..thank you...

I've heard of most of these, but haven't tried them all..whey, coffee, green tea, yes...veggies, hot pepper, & water yes....

I havent tried the ginger and cinnamon, although I've heard this is good.

This is really good..thank you...

I've heard of most of these, but haven't tried them all..whey, coffee, green tea, yes...veggies, hot pepper, & water yes....

I havent tried the ginger and cinnamon, although I've heard this is good.

Thank you Marilyn. Ginger is good for the joints. I sometimes have a hot fresh ginger tea. Boil the water in the pot and cut up fresh ginger and throw it in.
Green tea is good too !

that breakfast sounds amazing

I put cinnamon on everything almost lol i use the simply organic brand tastes amazing on ezikel bread

Hot Peppers

For the hot peppers how do you eat them. Do you cook them in foods or just eat them straight up? Thanks.

For the hot peppers how do you eat them. Do you cook them in foods or just eat them straight up? Thanks.

It will butn your ears mate if you eat em straight up lol...Take the seeds out and cut em finely and sauteed them with ya meats etc...

Those hot peppers even in cooked food make me break out into a serious sweat but they do taste quite good.

Vintagemuscle

i just eat habaneros straight. :cool::eek:

yellow peppers and jalapenos right outta the jar are awesome.
habaneros though....I am sure your a$$hole thanks you the next day. I have never met someone that could eat a real habanero and actually say they enjoy it. Even at the Hot pepper eating contest I saw while in Dallas Texas a couple of Novembers ago...they all said that.

yellow peppers and jalapenos right outta the jar are awesome.
habaneros though....I am sure your a$$hole thanks you the next day. I have never met someone that could eat a real habanero and actually say they enjoy it. Even at the Hot pepper eating contest I saw while in Dallas Texas a couple of Novembers ago...they all said that.

I challenge a young Chef in the kitchen few years ago to eat Fresh Jalepanos raw and I ate 5 of them amd did not drank 1 glass of water and he only ate 1 and he was fucked and sweating big time,shit face. We all laugh so hard. That goes to show what a smart arse he is.

I challenge a young Chef in the kitchen few years ago to eat Fresh Jalepanos raw and I ate 5 of them amd did not drank 1 glass of water and he only ate 1 and he was fucked and sweating big time,shit face. We all laugh so hard. That goes to show what a smart arse he is.

did you enjoy it though? that is my question.

I dont mind it. I sweat alot too...

I dont mind it. I sweat alot too...

I love Jingoku Ramen (Hot as Hell Ramen) here in Japan....it tastes GREAT and I sweat more than in my workouts!! Ramen alone will make you sweat, but add the heat and just imagine the results! perfect for cold winters. I go up north to go skiing and make sure I have some after skiing for 6 hours. Then off to the onsen for more sweating....some of these guys do all this and the drink a lot of beer....I would pass out from dehydration if I did that.
bad thing is one big huge bowl of ramen (the real kind that is not dried!) is like 900 calories!

I love Jingoku Ramen (Hot as Hell Ramen) here in Japan....it tastes GREAT and I sweat more than in my workouts!! Ramen alone will make you sweat, but add the heat and just imagine the results! perfect for cold winters. I go up north to go skiing and make sure I have some after skiing for 6 hours. Then off to the onsen for more sweating....some of these guys do all this and the drink a lot of beer....I would pass out from dehydration if I did that.
bad thing is one big huge bowl of ramen (the real kind that is not dried!) is like 900 calories!

I havent try Jingoku Ramen, but I have try Tokyo Ramen in Philippines. Are you in Japan?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws