Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Keurig...... Coffee has never been better at home, 3 cups a day on average. Really curbs the appetite when dieting or fasting.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscowboy View Post
Just switched to Bulletproof Coffee this week and love it. basically its your coffee in a blender with grass fed butter and coconut oil. Personally i use 1T of each but most people do 2T each. Great tasting, boosts energy throughout the day, and a great way to get more calories and quality fats. Love this stuff.
Nice, you wouldn't think it makes a difference but it does.. And grass fed butter, damn..
Old 12-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmanpits View Post
Keurig...... Coffee has never been better at home, 3 cups a day on average. Really curbs the appetite when dieting or fasting.
Nothing like a keurig for efficiency, worth the cost and you can get bulletproof coffee for the keurig too...
Old 12-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Registered Member

2 cups a day on average.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:12 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

No coffee for me but lots of green tea which I think is about half the caffeine of coffee. I have a good 4 bags in the morning and probably another 10 through day though when dieting. After cristmas when cut done I will switch to decaf for all apart from 2 cups in morning and 4 on training days. a bit expensive Mabey but I don't take in any other stimulants or pre workout drinks. I find I only need caffeine when in a calorie deficit except for that am pick me up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF

Last edited by sammy555; 12-16-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

I usually have 3 cups of hot coffee and two large ice coffees a day, I love coffee lol.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Registered Member

I usually have 2 cups of coffee, on occasion I will get an americano or some other coffee drink as well.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:03 AM

Awards Showcase

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped25 View Post
Once a day in the morning, one coffee cup is my usual. But folks at the gym live on coffee, at least 4-5 cups daily.

What's your daily habit about it ?
I've always liked coffee even as a kid. But now I am truly a coffee addict. I love the stuff. I got a K Cup machine for Christmas last year and I use it every day. The Starbucks Pike Roast K cups are delicious..very rich taste!
I have one in the morning and another again in the evening after work for a pick me up.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide

_
Old 12-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmanpits View Post
I got one for Christmas, love this thing.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:39 AM
Banned

Lately, first thing when I wake a drink a bottled water. If I make a mug of coffee I fill it about 25% filled, not even halfway. Then , add very little creamer and there's my morning Joe.. Sometimes I will not even finish that. Gave up sugar free red bulls a year ago, thank god. I use to wake to one little can of that instead of coffee, but gave it up.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Banned

The Best Iced Coffee,,,, Lasts All Day

I use Starbucks Espresso Beans and grind them on the finest setting at the grocery store. I then fill the filter nearly to the top with the coffee grinds and brew with a 8 cup water ratio. Store in the fridge and ready to go for the morning (I like iced coffee)

The coffee is nice and strong but balances really nice with Caramel Macchiato creamer.

I fill up a 20 oz vacuumed sealed stainless container with the mixture, add ice and it lasts me all day.
kalika likes this.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:30 AM
Registered Member

A cup of folders in the morning and I'm good for the day
Old 04-28-2014, 11:19 PM
Registered Member

Try the Trader Joe's cold brew coffee. I use it, muscle egg, and almond milk for a healthy protein packed cappuccino.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

1-2 a day and I'm good. If I don't have it I know it lol
Old 05-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I'm a coffee addict.My intake is at least 1000mg through the day.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstrong View Post
I'm a coffee addict.My intake is at least 1000mg through the day.
Enjoy the cortisol flood.