over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your average coffee shot daily ?

ripped25

Registered
Once a day in the morning, one coffee cup is my usual. But folks at the gym live on coffee, at least 4-5 cups daily.

What's your daily habit about it ?

If I take a day off I may have coffee or an energy drink to keep me focused. However the norm is for me to have a green and black tea combo before morning cardio on the way to work (US Army) which wakes me up. I would drin more coffee, except that I tae about 400mg of caffeine every day before the gym and I want to keep it healthy.
To help with any concerns however I haven't found a single study that argues effectively against it, only proving its benefits. Not to mention many I know that have drank many cups a day for over 30 years and are probably healthier for it.

-Paul

Starbucks is my weakness. Usually just 1 giant one in the morning..Sometimes another on the way home from work.

I usually have a couple of cups in the morning and another huge cup at work in the afternoon.

I usually drink 1-2 cups in the morn and then I drink a diet soda on my 50min drive home.

i wake up and make a cup and then proceed to pour 6 more cups into my thermos and drink that throughout the day

I have around 2 cups in whole day or sometimes 3 cups.. never more than that..

shiiit 3-4 cups a day at work along with 3-4 Diet Pepsi's lol

Coffee drinkers lives longer than non coffee drinkers anyway... I think the study was saying something like 3-5 years more.

Best thing I've ever done is put my coffee in the blender. Makes it frothy and awesome.... I would highly recommend.

Once a day in the morning, one coffee cup is my usual. But folks at the gym live on coffee, at least 4-5 cups daily.

What's your daily habit about it ?

Typically 2x per day. I drink some with my breakfast and again on my way to the gym. I like it STRONG too!

2 cups first thing in the morning with a baby aspirin and 3 ephedrines get me moving. None in the afternoon because I will get a caffeine crash or be up all night if I drink it too late...

~ Wake up: Light coffee, Yohimbine/PEA/Thermogenic

~ Afternoon: Strong-Cup coffee

~ (optional) After 4-5PM: Another strong cup coffee or do a pre-WO

Very rare, although I did have one this morning. But I would have on average one cup of coffee per week. Try to stick to water

Oh hell this post belongs right here... not in some diet coke and olive oil thread :)

From Dave Aspry's website: The Bulletproof Executive

» Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof?And Your Morning Too The Bulletproof Executive
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe:

Start with 4-500 ml (2 mugs) of black coffee brewed with my mold-free Upgraded Coffee beans. (Why this is important)
Add 2 Tbs (or more, up to 80 grams, about 2/3 of a standard stick of butter) of Kerry Gold or other UNSALTED grass-fed butter
Add 30 grams of MCT oil for max energy, weight loss and brain function (this is 6 times stronger than coconut oil, your next best choice)
Blend with a pre-heated hand blender, Magic Bullet, or (best) counter top blender until there is a creamy head of foam. (It doesn’t work well if you mix it with a spoon)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws