over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice?

danzd

Registered
my last blast consisted of anadrol 50 ed, tren enth 400 mgs wk, and test 800-1200 mgs a week. the gains were awesome, but the sides sucked... especially when the tren hit. id like to keep tren at 400 or higher on my next blast, but keep test low and eliminate orals. in order to make gains equally as good or better, what do you guys suggest i add? im looking to gain 15-20 lbs of lean mass. i stay away from deca since im very sensitive to the sides on that (npp isnt much better on me either). since i will have tren going im staying away from mast for now(or anything else thats extremely androgenic for that matter) since my hair has gotten noticeably thinner since ive started AAS. any suggestions would be appreciated.

primo or eq are basically your only options. at a high dose 600mg+ either will work for you. actually people complain about hairloss with primo so eq may be your only real option.

Whats a nice dose of EQ?

primo or eq are basically your only options. at a high dose 600mg+ either will work for you. actually people complain about hairloss with primo so eq may be your only real option.

in your experience how badly does it effect anxiety? tren definitely ramped it up for me, do you think pairing eq with it will make it worse?

I just did 600 eq a week, no effects on anxiety, blood pressure went up a bit. Thats about it, much more vascular.

I just did 600 eq a week, no effects on anxiety, blood pressure went up a bit. Thats about it, much more vascular.

good to hear. i can deal with a blood pressure rise, when im off its perfectly normal.

would anyone recomend using a low dose of slin post work out? reason i ask is because im still relatively new to performance drugs and would like to avoid the mental sides i get on aas as much as i possibly can. i figure using the lowest effective dose of slin could compensate for the smaller aas doses.

Mental effects only come out more if you have them previously. I dont believe that gear makes you become crazy or changes your attitude and personality. It just increases your more aggresive traits. So if you are aggressive, anxious, ect...Those will be more prominent and show more and effect you more than normal. I am a mellow and calm guy, test/eq cycle did not make me more aggressive or anything like that at all

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws