over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

be your own boss

Jayhibb

Registered
little about me im 34. i used to own a restaurant. now I make my own work schedule. looking for energetic people that wants to make $5,000 a month residual pay check. the business is in the health field. www.njitwork.com if interested let me know and i will work with you to reach your goal.

I don't like to sound like the sceptic but I checked out the site and it just seems like your trying to promote your own business.
If I were you I'd contact a Mod to see if you're allowed to post threads like this as I'm assuming your not a paying sponsor

:delete:

no. im not not promoting my own business. just helping who every looking for work or want to start a business. i get customers on a daily basis and i move them to my down line to help my team make more money. i still get payed no matter who i give the customers to

Another Pyramid scheme, No Thanks. And Incognito is right, you have to get MOD approval to promote any Business here.

like i said im not promoting any business. plus how is this a scheme. im doing the same thing as a pharmaceutical sales rep except. i don't start off with a customer list and a $100,000. salary. I made my own list and im making enough to sold my restaurant and living happy. i see this was the business section and i post here giving you guys idea how to make money. take it or leave it. i was in the same boat like many guys here. got busted for steriods have a record. but you know what im selling fat burner, fat and carb blocker. stuff i used and im making a living at it. so like i said im not advertising anything i will remove the my site and you have any question just ask

So you sell overpriced supplements that are garbage and want others to join you??? That's the thing with these, why would you want more and more people to sign up and take away from your earnings? That's right, you all make money lol

How is it residual??? When someone purchases something from you 1 time, you do not make residual income from it. They have to continue to purchase these products. Look at the Mona Vie people, they were doing great, making residual income, until people realized that the acai berry was a gimic and did nothing! No more residual income as promised. You want residual income, be a P&C insurance agent and get your customers to renew with you each year, that is residual income

So you sell overpriced supplements that are garbage and want others to join you??? That's the thing with these, why would you want more and more people to sign up and take away from your earnings? That's right, you all make money lol

How is it residual??? When someone purchases something from you 1 time, you do not make residual income from it. They have to continue to purchase these products. Look at the Mona Vie people, they were doing great, making residual income, until people realized that the acai berry was a gimic and did nothing! No more residual income as promised. You want residual income, be a P&C insurance agent and get your customers to renew with you each year, that is residual income

Richiec,
please elaborate the p&c insurance agent part. I'm intrested.

MS

Richiec,
please elaborate the p&c insurance agent part. I'm intrested.

MS

Property and Casualty = home, auto, commercial.

You get the commission at renewal each time, and the commission may change by 1-2%. Life insurance pays great on new business, anywhere from 80-110%, but renewal drops to like 2-5% (5 is high). Property MAY go from 10-15 new business to 8-12 renewal. But most stay the same for new and renewal. The only real problem is that it takes time to build up a steady income. Life insurance is great for getting money quick to hold you over while your property and casualty book builds up

do your own business is for earning much money and freedom

Oh wow a thread from years ago got bumped. I'm even afraid to click OP's link. I wonder how his business went.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws