over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin for Dummies needed....maybe I’m just an idiot

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I must be WAY behind on the times, but seems like more sponsors are wanting bitcoin payments and I have No f*cking clue what to do or where to start

I’ve tried to search the board and seen names like Coinbase (with mixed reviews) and LocalBitcoins, some using the wallet and purchasing the same app while other have two separate apps?

Any recommendations or advice for a complete newbie? What to do? What NOT to do?

Which apps / sites do you use and why? Are they safe? Require I’d? Can you purchase with a gift debit card or does it have to be linked to a bank account?

Sorry for all the questions but this is Greek to me.

I am new to this kinda, i bought my first Bitcoin May 15. But i started out with Coinbase. It is super easy to use and purchases are almost instant from your checking account.

I recommend upgrading to Coinbase PRO. Fees are super tiny. A $1000 purchase costs $2.50.

I have also used Abra. That is good to use and with super low fees but they also get you on the up-spread when you buy/sell.

anasci has a crypto forum over there that has sticky threads explaining everything you need to know.

anasci has a crypto forum over there that has sticky threads explaining everything you need to know.

This and keep in mind on some exchanges if they find you are doing illegally activity, they can freeze your accounts. Best to buy the BTC on an exchange, transfer to an anonymous wallet and buy from there.

Last edited:
Cash app for Android -just used this a month ago to pay a source for the first time.
All in one app that lets buy Bitcoin and send it to the source address- very easy to set up just have to wait a couple days for them to varify your info.
Not sure if it's on Apple

Cash app or localbitcoins is my vote, cash app is really easy

Cash app or localbitcoins is my vote, cash app is really easy

Do you use a separate app for your wallet? Or do you use cash app for both buying and storing?

cashapp is easiest

There is also Libertyx, which provides a little more anonymity- Libertyx tells you of places you can go to buy BTC w/ cash and have it go directly to the other persons wallet therefore your name is never touched w/ the BTC at any point

buy your btc from coinbase pro.. buy an encrypted hardwallet that you will have in your own possession with your own private keys..u can purchase either a Trezor or a Ledger to store your cryptos on so you have possession of them yourself and no hacker can break into it like online wallets can be.. you can send to the sponsors public key from your hardware wallet to pay for product .. as a caution when you send your pmt send only a small portion to make sure it reaches its destination.. when thats been verified send the rest of the pmt.. Remember if you send bitcoin or any other crypto to the incorrect address it is not recoverable.. it sounds complicated but actually very simple... pro

Do you use a separate app for your wallet? Or do you use cash app for both buying and storing?

I would only use the app to purchase, I would then transfer it to my "bitcoin investment wallet" which I also never buy anything with, from here, if I wanted to sell bitcoin, I would first transfer it to an anonymous wallet on the TOR network (using tails). Then I would have to tumble my bitcoins or they could still be traced back to me (with some difficulty, tumbling might not be necessary for everyone). Then I would have clean, untraceable, bitcoin but ONLY on the TOR network do they remain untraceable, if you send them across the regular internet they technically traceable are again (again this might not be necessary for everyone).

Coin base is a little more expensive but I've used it for 6 months now with zero issues. All from my app!!

FYI, coinbase is considered pure evil by the majority of the bitcoin using crowd, check their trustpilot rating, some people have no problems with them, I personally think they are the worst.

FYI, coinbase is considered pure evil by the majority of the bitcoin using crowd, check their trustpilot rating, some people have no problems with them, I personally think they are the worst.
So I should look into another platform before I buy a couple Bitcoins? On coinbase.
I've had no issues so far with coinbase but that being said I only keep a couple thousand in it, so I wouldn't be hurt too bad if something happens.
I wouldnt want to lose or have something happen say, with 30k. That would hurt.
I have heard numerous horror stories...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This and keep in mind on some exchanges if they find you are doing illegally activity, they can freeze your accounts. Best to buy the BTC on an exchange, transfer to an anonymous wallet and buy from there.

What anonymous wallet would you recommend?

What service do you use when buying from your sources? Obvious it's not legal but I usually only make about one purchase a year. Spend around $1800. What won't raise any red flags? Appreciate the help!

With Cash App do you really need to verify your information by scanning your drivers license? Is it normal to verify was so much personal information when buying Bitcoins. Sorry for all the newbie questions. But help is appreciated!

Can anyone help with this?? Really struggling to understand how secure this is having to give up so much personal information.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131