over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT's EQ log - Durro

Durro

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Yesterday morning I jabbed 1ml HRT Equipoise 300 with 1ml Test E 200 in my right glute. Went in very nice. Very little PIP yesterday and today, zero. I'm going to run the EQ at 900 aw the Test 600 aw. I've been cruising at 200 aw but I did a little Tren A run but that's already 3+ weeks so that's cleared out. I'll jab again in a couple more days. Thx HRT I love this big ass jug. It should kick in around 3-4 weeks.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Just hit the left glute with the same 1ml EQ and 1ml Test E 200. I get excited every time I pick up this 30ml jug. I've only had 10mls so this jug gives me a bonner every time. Hell Yeah!! No gym today I'll hit Chest and bi's tomorrow morning. I should feel the EQ soon.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Good morning everyone. Today is Monday. Starting today I will pin every mwf mornings. You'll see the dosage up top. I just did another pin in my right glute, went in good as the last two times. I'll report back in a few days. I'm feeling dam good already.

Sent from The Iron Pile

A little over one week in and I'm looking fuller and the hunger has started. I'm eating 5-6 times a day the same amount and now this week after I eat about one hour later I'm hungry again so that's a plus it's time make em a little bigger. This happens and I get a little leaner when I run EQ or Tren. So it's starting to work and my training is going to get better, right now I'm not pushing it to hard but that will change in a few weeks maybe next week. But aok for now. This morning I pinned my right quad went in good 1ml EQ 1ml Test. Monday left quad.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Last edited:
Nice log can't wait to start mine

Thx man, I'm happy with it so far. When you get yours it'll take you back to the first time you got a girl with a big pair of jugs. If you've only had 10mls like me.

Sent from The Iron Pile

About to start week three. And I'm starting to hit it hard at the gym. I feel good strength is going up. You guys know how it feels when you start to feel the higher doses. That's what I call feeling awesome In the gym. Pumps are getting better so time for more volume in my work outs. Feeling great guys!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Thank You for keeping us all in the loop. I look forward to reading this thread.

Everything's going great. Starting to fill out more. More swol. EQ is jamming now, strength is going up I'm having great workouts. I killed legs yesterday so I didn't go to the gym today. My legs haven't been that sore in a long time. I'm telling you, pumped up. So tomorrow is shoulders & tris. Can't wait. And I'm making my meals a little bigger increasing the cals. And might cheat a little more. I'm getting hungry faster now. So I'm loving so far.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Still going good making steady gains now. Getting stared and a few nods at the gym. Workouts still great but my joints feel kinda dry I might throw in 200ml Deca aw. GREAT NEWS! HRT DOC is giving all loggers some free caps to add to there cycle. I chose T-Bol. I can't wait, that's Awesome of HRT more gains on the way.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Four weeks in everything going great still hungry all the time. Now I'm doing more sets and sometimes more reps in my workouts. I want to say longer at the gym. Endurance is way up. This is in time because we got busier at my work started last week so feeling good a little anxiety tho I thought it was because we were busy but I think it's the EQ. We will see. My eating is still good. A few more cheat meals but not getting fat. Will start HRTs TBol in a few days. Can't wait.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Sub ed excellent log keep it up durro

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Man that's awesome brother, glad you didn't get his crap at the end of days...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131