over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

United Anabolic Tren Ace/ Dbol Log , Non Sponsored

sazo75

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'll be logging my experience with United Anabolic's Tren Ace and Dbol. I'm running about 150-200 mg test E a week, the Testosterone is from Genotec and I only have a few more weeks of it left and than I have some Euro Pharm Test E from Purity Source Labs coming in that I'll be running about the same dose during this cycle. The Tren Ace is dosed at 100 mg a ml and I'll be doing 1ml (100mg) every day. The dbol is dosed at 50mg per tab, and I'll be taking this at about week 4-5 ish, I don't want to start it right away as I want to see how UA's Tren Ace effects my body. When I do run the dbol I'll just start at 1 tab a day for about 5 weeks. I plan on running this cycle no longer than 12 weeks, and might possibly ramp up the dose later on during the cycle.

I do have a few cycles under my belt, and last cycle was maybe around a year ago, I feel great and primed for growth, and will be getting blood work done at about week 7 ish.

So far my experience with UA has been great, shipment arrived extremely fast, and everything was there and packaged well.

I'm training every other day, workouts are around an hour long, with a upper body day, and a lower body day.

I log all my workouts for exercise used, sets, reps, and weight used for each workout so I can easily just copy and paste them from my phone. I don't do a lot of cardio except for small 10 minute walks post workout and during work (office job ) on my breaks.

I'm coming off a 6 week layoff from the gym after having gyno surgery, and before the surgery I was doing a cutting diet for roughly 12-14 weeks, went from 270 down to 200 ish on the surgery date, and a few weeks after the surgery even though I increased cals, I got down to about 190 ish, my height is 5'10.

I've been in the gym now for about 2-3 weeks and am eating a lot more, because my goals are to now build as much muscle as possible while not getting crazy fat but am willing to put on a modest amount of fat.

I'll be posting in this log at least once every 7-10 days as far as progression goes, and will respond to any posts when I get a chance to.

Pinned 100 mg Tren Ace yesterday, and another 100 mg Tren Ace today, so far so good, no extreme PIP, coughing, or anything like that. Very excited and motivated!

Been on the Tren Ace for basically a week now and thought I'd give an update.

Still doing UA 100 mg Tren Ace everyday with (non ua) 150 mg test E ( once a week).

Yesterday's workout was the workout where it felt like this stuff had kicked in. Workout was AMAZING! Strength up on damn near everything, if I didn't add weight to the workout I increased the reps on the sets by a noticeable amount! So far everything is going GREAT! No major side effects or anything negative, I did get very minor Tren cough a couple days ago but it was VERY minor.

Weight is at 198.6 so I've gained about 5 pounds, eating a lot more food though and drinking a lot more water. I don't seem to be adding much fat though.

So far so good with everything ! Still not on the UA Dbol yet, but I will more than likely be starting it in the next 1-2 weeks at 1 tab a day and work my way up.

Hey fellas just another update on my cycle, still on the Tren Ace everyday , about 110 mgs daily so a slight increase.

Vascularity is definitely improved with the Tren from what I'm noticing.

Pee is starting to be a little bit more orange / bubbly compared to before so I'm definitely going to be increasing the water intake.

One thing I've noticed with the Tren is that my dreams are very intense, I've had all types of weird dreams that are very vivid.

Strength definitely up, still either adding reps to damn near every exercise or adding reps.

Loving this Tren Ace!! I wish I would've ordered more honestly because I want to keep running it and increase the dose a little bit. I think from now on all my cycles will include UA's Tren. Next run will be UA's Tren E. I'm LOVING his tren Ace though!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws