over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boss's Monster Transformation Log

trainlikeaboss

Registered
Thanks for stopping by! LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!

A little over a month ago I was completely off of everything and ended a mini cut at
199 lbs. Beginning this I am already at the heaviest weight I have ever been able to
maintain. The scale has wavered and stalled around 220 for the last 3 weeks. The
rebound was nice, but now I’m really going to have to get creative to take it further
and have a shot at this contest!

Stats
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 218 lbs
Years Training: ~7

Training: My usual approach is 3 sets of 10-20 reps on everything, incorporating drop
sets and supersets to try and increase intensity. Recently did a “PR Night” run by my
gym which is essentially set up like a powerlifting meet. I have to say that was the
most fun I have had lifting in a while. I definitely do not consider myself a powerlifter.
But the gym owner is, and he’s really been inspiring me to lift heavier. I’m wondering
if it might help kickstart some muscle mass. I’m terrible at following any type of
program so we’ll see. I might just be winging some type of powerlifting and
hypertophy hybrid nonsense.

Diet: Right now I'm aiming at about 300 protein and 600 carbs. Fats I don't really
worry about too much when bulking. I get enough of them and I'm not worried about
having too many. Total cals is around 4500. I’ve got a health issue (not bodybuilding
related) and a couple of other factors affecting my ability to eat like I should right
now. But the plan is to push the cals. My body seems to fight being anything over
200 lbs so I very well know I need to eat to grow!

Here is my starting point and this is pretty typical for how I look when trying to gain
weight. I stay this lean without putting a thought into it. I frequently make the joke
that I'm trying to get fat because it seems damn near impossible!

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 247
Awesome start. Love all the Details. I'm looking forward to you blowing up.

Managed 4 meals and 3424 cals today. Definitely not ideal but it's better than
nothing.

More on my training. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel or get super scientific on it.
If you read enough literature, you'll find that everything works. Heavy weight, higher
reps, free weights, machines. Everything is a tool. While I do plan on incorporating
more squat, bench, and deadlift into my routine. I'm not of the mindset that you
HAVE to do those in order to grow. If I can walk out of the gym feeling like I got a
good workout in, I don't really care what weight I used, or if I did leg press instead of
squat.

Today was one of those days. Haven't been feeling the best. So I went in. Kept it
simple. And pushed myself as I always do.

Hammer Strength Pulldowns
Hammer Strength Row
Cable Lat Pulldowns
Cable Row
Seated Dumbell Shrugs

Everything is fucked. Completely fucked. My fiancé left me. Out of nowhere. Just fucking disappeared with no explanation. I can’t eat. I can’t shut my mind off. Can’t stop wondering what the hell happened. I’m skipping the gym because I hardly have any nutrition in my system at all. Fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were off everything prior to this, or on only trt?

whats your hormonal dose , what compounds, and what mgs per week this past week?

Everything is fucked. Completely fucked. My fiancé left me. Out of nowhere. Just fucking disappeared with no explanation. I can’t eat. I can’t shut my mind off. Can’t stop wondering what the hell happened. I’m skipping the gym because I hardly have any nutrition in my system at all. Fuck.

Sorry to hear that bro. Try to keep your mind in a happy place and don't make any harsh decisions.

Best advice I can give.....sometimes the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else. Use the negative energy you have right now and then turn it into something positive. Instead of getting depressed, get pissed off and use that angry energy in the gym. Get yourself in top shape, and then go hook up with some beautiful women. Maybe win this contest and win a cool grand worth of gear. Having a relationship to go hell is tough, but if you keep a positive attitude you will get through this. Start eating again and go kick some ass at the gym.

You were off everything prior to this, or on only trt?

whats your hormonal dose , what compounds, and what mgs per week this past week?

I was off everything till the beginning of the year. I’ve only been on 500 test 200 deca for about 2 months. Was running a little higher but wasn’t feeling good and was having issues with estro. Tried 3 different blockers and nothing seemed to be working.

Best advice I can give.....sometimes the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody else. Use the negative energy you have right now and then turn it into something positive. Instead of getting depressed, get pissed off and use that angry energy in the gym. Get yourself in top shape, and then go hook up with some beautiful women. Maybe win this contest and win a cool grand worth of gear. Having a relationship to go hell is tough, but if you keep a positive attitude you will get through this. Start eating again and go kick some ass at the gym.

Thank you. My whole heart was in this though man. I don’t care about hooking up or meeting with anyone else. Been there done that in the past and it doesn’t really help. I feel like I just don’t have it in me to be angry about the situation. Because I don’t have any answers. I’m just heartbroken and lost. I know you guys are right and I just need to get back to it. Just hard get much out of training when my stomach is in knots and I can hardly eat. Tomorrow is another day and I will try again.

How are you doing bro? Hopefully you are holding up well.

How are you doing bro? Hopefully you are holding up well.

Apologies for the lack of updates guys. I’m sure you can understand this situation has hit me pretty hard. I’ve been working my way back up to eating more and training over the last 3 days. Which has been a huge improvement as I was lucky to get in 500-1000 calories a day since everything happened. I kept finding out more details and things were even worse than I could have imagined. I’m doing the best I can. I know I’m behind now and I’m going to have to hit the food and the weights pretty hard to get it going.

Getting back into the routine of things. I'm filling back out a bit. Diet is about 90%.
Going to try to get a full 4000+ cals the next couple days. I had no choice but to
switch to the purple gym so I'll have to make that work training wise. Believe it or
not some of the equipment is decent but I hate their leg press and not having free
bars or heavy dumbbells is definitely limiting. I think I'll be sticking with a
push/pull/legs split. Got in there and got it done tognight.

Smith Close Grip Bench 275x12
Smith Wide Grip Bench 275x15
Rope Pull Down 100x20
Incline DB Press 75x15 / 45x15
Cable Lateral 25x15 /15x15 / 10x15
4 minutes on the stairs for calves I do a calf raise with each step

Getting back into the routine of things. I'm filling back out a bit. Diet is about 90%.
Going to try to get a full 4000+ cals the next couple days. I had no choice but to
switch to the purple gym so I'll have to make that work training wise. Believe it or
not some of the equipment is decent but I hate their leg press and not having free
bars or heavy dumbbells is definitely limiting. I think I'll be sticking with a
push/pull/legs split. Got in there and got it done tognight.

Smith Close Grip Bench 275x12
Smith Wide Grip Bench 275x15
Rope Pull Down 100x20
Incline DB Press 75x15 / 45x15
Cable Lateral 25x15 /15x15 / 10x15
4 minutes on the stairs for calves I do a calf raise with each step

Good to see you are getting back to the grind. What you went through is not easy. Takes a strong man to overcome that With this lifestyle we lead.

Had an emotional day today. Going through the process of tying up some loose ends.
Getting the bank account and the apartment squared away so I can move on to the
next chapter. When I go through hardship, it gives me an appreciation for what pro's
accomplish. With all of the setbacks and crazy things that can happen in life, to get
to that elite level really takes just an insane amount of dedication. I have no
aspirations at the time to compete again or even be on that level. But I set the bar
high for myself and I do want a physique I could walk onto a stage with if I wanted to.
The past few years I've just been spinning my wheels. I'm determined to push myself
and hit my next goal. Yes I have a shitty setback but it's time to eat and train. Got to
train at my original gym today. Ended up chatting with the owner for quite some
time. He's just an all around good person to know. Really feel bad that I can't train
there consistently for the time being.

Squats were smooth. I felt like I was being a bit conservative. I don't usually get very
amped up anyway but today I just didn't have much drive. Worked up to a 455 single
and then hit 315 for 10.
Leg extensions 180x3x20
Seated Curls 180x3x20
Threw some seated calf raises in there as well.

Getting some momentum going here. No more setbacks please. Getting the food in.
Getting the training in. Ready to really kick things into gear. I've been running nothing
but 500 test a week. Now that I've got things in check I'm switching to 50 prop/50
mast/37.5 tren daily as of today. On some of my workouts when I work up to a
maximal set I don't track the sets leading up to it so that's why you will see only one
set listed at times.

Thursday 5/2/19 Push
Close Grip Bench (Smith) 315x5x3
Wide Grip Bench (Smith) 275x12, 295x10, 315x8
Push Down 110x8
Pec Deck 170x12
Lateral Raise 65x10x3

Friday was pull. Did't track it too closely but it was something like
Pullups 10x3
Cable Row 180x12x3
Lat Pulldown 180x10x3
Hammer Row 90(each side)x10x3
Hammer Pulldown 90x12x3
Finished off with some standing dumbbell curls

Glad to hear things are going better for you. Now keep up the good work and win this contest!

Sounds like your heart is back in this. You can do it boss.

Thanks for the support guys. I've got a lot of things to consider and get taken care
of outside of bodybuilding. But this is my passion and the one thing that keeps me
grounded.

Added up what I've been eating on an average day and it came up to 4700 cals.
Usually 2 shakes a day, chicken, eggs, beef, rice and a couple snacks. I'm probably
eating a little to clean which I tend to do without thinking about it. I'm just so used
to the meals and foods I know that I forget I should probably have an even higher
calorie day once a week. Not everyone needs that but when you burn through it like
I do, too much "clean" food makes it hard to gain weight. And I'm not even really
active other than the gym. I'm actually losing my abs pretty well so I consider that
a good sign I'm eating enough.

Trained legs today. I'm really not liking the smith machine. It's actually harder than
using a free bar and of course the form just isn't quite right. Also forgot their bar is
like 20 lbs lighter than regulation.

Smith Squat
335x5x3

Leg Ext
170x20x3

Seated Curl
100x20x2, 100x12

Adductor
100x10x3

Last edited:
Definitely facing some challenges. Had a
couple of rough days and meals were missed