YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

has anyone ever had there dog squirt/drip blood from penis?

Jelet

Registered
On monday, i came home and saw that the tip of his penis was dripping blood, like tap water. And so the next morning, i took him to the vet, and the vet looked at it for 20 seconds :mad::mad:. Then took the dogs temperature and then just gave him antibiotics... and slapped me with a $160 bill. Well it is now thursday and the bleeding has came back. Whenever he is excited the blood comes out. Also, just now it squirted a good amount of blood out. almost as if when you cum, it squirted a load of blood.

I am getting worried. Has anyone delt with anything like this?
Here are pictures of my dog's penis taken today...

https://i271.photobucket.com/albums...140B284-1471-000001527151033C_zps5c17fce5.jpg

https://i271.photobucket.com/albums...B0763C3-1471-0000015246A4C427_zps609c3fd6.jpg

i understand that the vet went to school blah blah blah blah, but i just dont feel that the vet could be right... how long can you look at the dogs dick for 20 seconds and then tell me " im not sure whats wrong, but these antibiotics should clear it up" :mad:

anyone ever delt with something like this before? the blood comes when the dog is excited. i feel so bad for my animal. such a good dog. i hate to see him like this.

he pisses clear liquid....(no blood) he acts as if he is pain free as well...

Also i found a little cut on his belly around the same time his dick started bleeding. not sure these are related or not... he stays outside during the day when my family is at work...

i dont know what it could be and i hate to make it worse if this matter is time sensitive.

I am really losing my trust in many doctors now a days. such a shame. :mad: if it does not get better in 1 week. I will be going to a new vet for there opinion... and i think i may have to pay a trip to my old vet and make a fool out of him in front of his patients if something is seriously wrong with my dog... so sick of dumbass doctors. they need to be held to a higher standard. if they are not smart enough, go back to school or find a new career path... been fucked over by a lot of doctors before. might be my area.....

Last edited:
Bro Run do not walk back to the vet, IMHO I can not see how the fuck this has happen. The thermometer is not long enough to pierce his anal sac and if it did I can not see it having any effect on his bladder. If he was not pissing blood prior to the vet visit then there may be some liability. As far as the cut by his junk it may be a remote possibility that it may be the cause of his bleeding but then again it is remote. Be careful letting him out as he may become infected with some evil shit. Good luck and keep us posted.

Bro Run do not walk back to the vet, IMHO I can not see how the fuck this has happen. The thermometer is not long enough to pierce his anal sac and if it did I can not see it having any effect on his bladder. If he was not pissing blood prior to the vet visit then there may be some liability. As far as the cut by his junk it may be a remote possibility that it may be the cause of his bleeding but then again it is remote. Be careful letting him out as he may become infected with some evil shit. Good luck and keep us posted.

no you got it backwards. my dogs dick was bleeding before the vet. the reason why i went to the vet was because his dick was bleeding.... and the vets antibiotics is not doing anything. but i will give another week and see...

Your vet should've run a urinalysis to check for uti or bladder infection, if that was confirmed antibiotics are needed, the bleeding is pretty bad, with my patients that present symptoms of that much trama I always shoot an X-ray to rule out bladder stones

Sounds like it was a get em in get em out day

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

what would you do if your dick was bleeding? You`d get your ass to the dr ASAP, do him the same favor

no you got it backwards. my dogs dick was bleeding before the vet. the reason why i went to the vet was because his dick was bleeding.... and the vets antibiotics is not doing anything. but i will give another week and see...

Sorry Bro it was real fucking me early (For me) in the AM when I posted. What was the prognosis from the vets? did they say trauma which judging from the photos is a possibility. If they said "I am not sure what it can be, take these pills" I would have taken my fucking dog out and never returned, Bullshit bill left unpaid. My suggestion to to you is go see a competent vet. Good Luck Bro keep us posted.

Your vet should've run a urinalysis to check for uti or bladder infection, if that was confirmed antibiotics are needed, the bleeding is pretty bad, with my patients that present symptoms of that much trama I always shoot an X-ray to rule out bladder stones

thanks for the info. so your a vet? i should go to a new vet and ask for a urinalysis and if that doesnt diagnose the problem, an xray? or should i just request for both?

thanks

Sounds like it was a get em in get em out day

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2
yea i know :mad:

what would you do if your dick was bleeding? You`d get your ass to the dr ASAP, do him the same favor

learn to read my post before i post. i already been to the vet...

Sorry Bro it was real fucking me early (For me) in the AM when I posted. What was the prognosis from the vets? did they say trauma which judging from the photos is a possibility. If they said "I am not sure what it can be, take these pills" I would have taken my fucking dog out and never returned, Bullshit bill left unpaid. My suggestion to to you is go see a competent vet. Good Luck Bro keep us posted.

Yep. this is exactly what happened. im pretty pissed off. you think its possible to call my credit card company and cancel the payment to the vet if i can go to another vet and have them confirm its something different than what the vet diagnosed? im not sure how the law works. but im a pissed off!!!

And did i mention that they gave my dog a rabies vaccine when he already got a vaccine in october, they fucked up on the paper work and forgot to record it and i had my brother bring him to the vet since i was away at college and he didnt know what to do but just figured since the rabies vaccine is expired and is the law, that he would say yes and the vet gave him it... the fucking vets really pissed me off!!!

:mad:

Last edited:
thanks for the info. so your a vet? i should go to a new vet and ask for a urinalysis and if that doesnt diagnose the problem, an xray? or should i just request for both?

thanks

Yep. this is exactly what happened. im pretty pissed off. you think its possible to call my credit card company and cancel the payment to the vet if i can go to another vet and have them confirm its something different than what the vet diagnosed? im not sure how the law works. but im a pissed off!!!

And did i mention that they gave my dog a rabies vaccine when he already got a vaccine in october, they fucked up on the paper work and forgot to record it and i had my brother bring him to the vet since i was away at college and he didnt know what to do but just figured since the rabies vaccine is expired and is the law, that he would say yes and the vet gave him it... the fucking vets really pissed me off!!!

Yeah i am a veterinarian. I would give the antibiotics a couple days to see if it improves, if its a uti they will help! It could also be prostitis if he isn't neutered but the antibiotics would help that also...I would defiantly consider changing vets if your having so much trouble with them, X-ray him if the antibiotics don't work, could also be that it's a resistant strain of bacteria and needs to be cultured but definitely check for bladder stones before a culture

thanks

Nope for the credit back as it is services rendered, just change fucking Vets.

Not helping yet :( whenever he gets excited it will drip blood. Also i noticed when he took a crap. The penis came out of the socket and i saw like a little red bump on the side at top of his penis. I will try to get a pic of it for you..

But we started the anti biootics on tuesday night. So it still isnt a week yet.

I have some cranberry chewys , will giving 1 of those help?

Last edited:
You should be seeing improvement with the antibiotics by now, I would take him back to a vet to get an X-ray and a rectal palpation.. The prepuce extruding while defecating sounds to me like it could just be a bad case of prostitis the vet will be able to confirm. Might need a different antibiotic and a steroid for inflammation.

well id like to see im seeing improvements but thats because i havent been exciting my dog. i dont pet him as much because i know if i get him excited hell start bleeding.

here are pics that i took. let me know if you want me to get better pictures and ill get him to lay down and move the socket back so you can see it better..

021CC4BF-4EB1-40DD-ADAD-81BBBA6E9C6A-200-000000259F7371B3_zpsb099adbd.jpg

8187879C-DCC2-43A5-85A8-5E11D1C29455-200-00000025963A4839_zps58ebf055.jpg

also his dick always hangs out when he goes to take a crap even before the blood started happening.

so i ask my new vet for an xray first? and then a rectal palpation? or do both?

thx again for the help doc!

Last edited:
also in case you are curious the he vet prescribed "CLAVAMOX. Amoxicillin trihydrate/ clavulanate potassium"
250mg 14 tabs .1 tab, every 12 hours

but looks like these arent curing it... :(

He should do both the rectal palpation is to check for the prostitis, the X-ray for bladder stones that may be lodged in urethra or scraping the bladder wall.. Clavamox is basically generic augmentin for humans. He should also extend the penis to look at it to make sure nothing is going on there.. From there if he finds something, it would be surgery for bladder stones, if prostitis it would be a different antibiotic( I like doxycycline at a high dose) but vets have different preferences and maybe a urine culture just incase you have some funky gram negative bacteria in the urine or something. Let me know what the vet says, anything I can be of help with let me know

Go back to a new vet ASAP. A reputable one. Don't want a week, etc.

For the love of god man, this is awful for the poor dog.

thank you fellas. i will be calling up the new vet for an appointment....

The bleeding stopped on thursday so i canceled the vet for this wednesday. I pet the dog and excite him and have my younger brothers who havent seen him in 2 weeks see him and he gets very excited and no blood... It seems to have dissapeared... If ANY blood drops again even a little pea size im going to the vet, but the blood stopped.. So no vet for him. I guess the anti biotics stayed in the system ? Dont know but hes good now.!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear