277.5 KB · Views: 2,572
  • 20120506_200321.jpg
    20120506_200321.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 1,210
  • 20120506_195923.jpg
    20120506_195923.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 4,609
Outstanding dog man!

I was looking at Cane Corso/ Pit bull mix pupps last night online. Your buddy there has some great bone structure, I bet his disposition is really nice.

Last edited:
THANKS!!! Judo is perfect in every way. He is professionally trained on the leash, off the leash as well as personal protection. He is extremely confident and fearless. He is also a family pet with my one year old son and two cats. I couldnt be happier with him and the breed. I looked at Cane Corsos and Pits, I am a huge fan of both but the Presa won me over. His weight will max out at 130# in the summer with a raw meat diet and plenty of exercise. His shoulders and thighs are vascular after playing or training. I dont let him get too big with muscle because it affects his endurance, jumping ability and speed. Theres a little more than $10k invested in him, including the purchase price.

Good looking dog man, hes a tank :D

Looks like a great dog! I have a spoilt Cane Corso here ;)

THANKS!!! Judo is perfect in every way. He is professionally trained on the leash, off the leash as well as personal protection. He is extremely confident and fearless. He is also a family pet with my one year old son and two cats. I couldnt be happier with him and the breed. I looked at Cane Corsos and Pits, I am a huge fan of both but the Presa won me over. His weight will max out at 130# in the summer with a raw meat diet and plenty of exercise. His shoulders and thighs are vascular after playing or training. I dont let him get too big with muscle because it affects his endurance, jumping ability and speed. Theres a little more than $10k invested in him, including the purchase price.

:eek: holy empty wallet batman! Is he more of a contest show dog? Or the money spent is more so on personal protection?

Presas are a working breed and I dont show him. He is strictly for me and my family. He is well worth the money. With one command, he will search the house and if you dont belong, lights out! He is a true man stopper. He is always a teddy bear, until he needs to be a grizzly bear. He has an "out" command so when he does lock onto his target I can have him release. A few dogs have felt his wrath, they werent on a leash, and it was not pretty. I about whooped there owners ass for being irresponsable. He is literally like a world class athlete, lol.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Awesome. I have has a cane Corso and am a big fan of the Neo. I don't know anything about the presa? Itsitalian as well? How does it differ?

Presas are a working breed and I dont show him. He is strictly for me and my family. He is well worth the money. With one command, he will search the house and if you dont belong, lights out! He is a true man stopper. He is always a teddy bear, until he needs to be a grizzly bear. He has an "out" command so when he does lock onto his target I can have him release. A few dogs have felt his wrath, they werent on a leash, and it was not pretty. I about whooped there owners ass for being irresponsable. He is literally like a world class athlete, lol.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Sounds like my ex-wife, she would lock onto my ass until I would show her my pay check! :D

this guy is in philly and is a friend of mine. he trains with our police dept K9 unit. Next dog I get, which hopefully will be a Cane Corso or Corso/Pitbull mix will go through his training system.

**broken link removed**

Awesome. I have has a cane Corso and am a big fan of the Neo. I don't know anything about the presa? Itsitalian as well? How does it differ?

the Presa originates from the Canary Islands. They are similar to Cane Corsos but vary in the torso. Cane Corsos also have their tails cropped. I can get you information on the breed if you are interested as well as recommend a breeder in the USA.

Sounds like my ex-wife, she would lock onto my ass until I would show her my pay check! :D

this guy is in philly and is a friend of mine. he trains with our police dept K9 unit. Next dog I get, which hopefully will be a Cane Corso or Corso/Pitbull mix will go through his training system.

**broken link removed**

I recommend you having the puppy tested before you decide to put it through training. Most dogs dont have what it takes to protect. Some of the tests are simple, like putting rocks in a gallon jug and shaking it. Many puppies will run away, where a good candidate will go towards the loud noise. Thats just a quick example. The puppy is either born with these instincts or not. Certain will obviously have better candidates than others. My sister-in-law has a pit/corso mix. it has the long legs of a corso but a pit face.

Beautiful presa:D how old is he? Whats hus diet consist of? I feed raw as well.

"CHAMORU BUILT"

Good looking dog!

Here is mine...5 years old. Brought her in from Brazil her dad is Multi-champion Drago of Barnacan Bull. Great dogs all the way around.

Attachments

• DSC_0192.jpg
    DSC_0192.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 1,153
Drago came out of Igor de Barnacan Bull x Gafia i believe.

He went to Norton in Brazil then sometime after 2009 he sold him to someone else, not sure who.

here he is...
**broken link removed**

I was fully expected to breed her but my wife and i are pitbull people and there are just too many good dogs that get put down for no reason. No sense in adding to the madness. She was expensive as you know but im happy with the choice we've made. Was going to breed her with Effa's Kingo out of poland too. My god thats been my favorite dog for years and years. O well i guess....:(

Not the same Drago. Judo has bred once and produced! He spits fire but I am picky who he breeds with. If its not right for the breed then no thank you. Im a huge pit fan as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws