over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Rafi

ufcguy

Registered
one of the hardest things as a pet owner to do is to have to put them down when they can no longer enjoy a quality of life and tonight was that night for me. the hardest part is that it was out of no where and i came home to her in pain under the bed and meowing for help. after talking to the dr and hearing that they think its liver failure, gaul bladder and that the need for many days in the hospital and blood transfusions i decided to not make her suffer anymore than she had.and that even with surgery it didnt look good. Rafi left me with so many great memories and brought life to our home. she always knew how to make us smile and how to drive my dog crazy. she was there when i went through my divorce and although the house was empty during that time, it was my pets that kept me from feeling alone and brought me joy everyday i came home and they greeted me. She lived a great 11 yrs and I will always remember and love her for the companionship she gave me and my family. RIP my little fur baby. Ill always remember u forever.

Sorry about your little friend.
Mine is the best and most reliable part of my life

thank u. i know what u mean. no matter how shitty your day goes. they always know how to love u and never turn their backs on you. so loyal and loving. im gonna miss all her querks and life she brought to my home. its hard evening but i know it would have been selfish to make her suffer.

thank u. i know what u mean. no matter how shitty your day goes. they always know how to love u and never turn their backs on you. so loyal and loving. im gonna miss all her querks and life she brought to my home. its hard evening but i know it would have been selfish to make her suffer.

I was in the same situation as you a few years back, I had a toy Maltese that weighed about 3 pounds, I was going thru a divorce and felt very alone at times, it was just me and my pup, then she started getting sick, this went on for awhile with me giving her meds twice a day, she starting getting worse and her quality of life went down, so I had to have her put down, very hard, I still laugh at time when I think of her because I would get hassled from my friends about having that kind of dog and that small of a dog, hang in there bro!

can relate in many ways here.

went through a very tough break up of 6yrs. House was empty and all I had was my pets. As crazy as it sounds they kept me sane and somewhat gave me comfort.

One of the pets I had was an Albino American Staffordshire named Kimo. Kimo was loved by anyone who crossed his path, unfortunately he had some health problems with him being albino and having very bad allergies.. he made til 9months until he had an some intestinal blockage that wasn't letting him eat or even drink. I watched him for a whole week while his weight went down the scale. After trying everything I could do I took him to the animal hospital.
Turned out after x-rays and all there was nothing that could be done and the surgery that was offered was a cost 3k minum and they was certain that he may have not survived it.

Here's were it got harder for me. Doc says I need to make a decision and she suggested that my dog just go to doggy heaven and not suffer no more. At that point I was left alone In a room to take as much time as I wanted to say my final good byes. I'm not going to lie or play tough guy here, man that sh+t broke my heart. Here I am knowing there going to put him down while he looks at me and still wags his tail in pain and all. The look he gave me told me he was suffering it was a hard thing to do. Didn't think it would be going in, but when reality hit I realized that I had a heart and saying good bye to a best friend that would put there life before yours is hard.

Feel like im rambling reliving a moment but I just had to relate right quick..

R.I.P
KIMO :(

Stay strong UFCGUY remember the good times and your pet lived a good 11 years. Look on the bright side you can rescue another pet that may need a good home you can provide. By rescuing another pet Rafi's memory can live on.

Trust me there is nothing that will make you feel better than rescuing another pet in Rafi's memory!!

Sorry for your loss bro. That is by far the hardest thing I ever had to do.

we are considering it. right now im just waiting a little bit before we adpot another one. sometimes i still expect to see her...its strange and at times ill think i see her but its not her. im with you guys, ill admit i broke down and fell to my knees and cried at that vets office after I put her down. i take comfort in being with her and she wasnt alone. thanks for all the support. im doing well, just have a few moments in the day where im sad and really think about it. im trying to just focus on the pets i have and love them even more and enjoy every day they give me. we forget sometimes and the time flies by so fast that we have them and it doesnt seem possible that we will lose our companion but unfortunately it is a part of having a pet is having to say goodbye

Stay strong UFCGUY remember the good times and your pet lived a good 11 years. Look on the bright side you can rescue another pet that may need a good home you can provide. By rescuing another pet Rafi's memory can live on.

Trust me there is nothing that will make you feel better than rescuing another pet in Rafi's memory!!

I went through losing my great friend Zeke ( german shepherd ) in 07'. It was, without a doubt, the worst day of my life ( and I was 47 at the time ). I read your thread and it put a lump in my throat as it made me recall Zeke's last moments.
When the Dr. told us ( my ex and I ) Zeke was bleeding internally ( he was soon going to be 9 ) and his spleen and liver were enlarged ( which was consistant with some form of cancer ), I know my heart just hurt. It happened so sudden, no forwarning. It was, far and away, the hardest decision to make. When the time came, we just hugged him together and held him for some time and stayed with him until his paws were cold.
I now have 2 german shepherds ( Panzer approaching 10 and Brea 7 ) and I know the time will come when a similar decision will have to be made. These dogs are my kids, as was Zeke.

My heartfelt condolence to you my friend.

RIP Zeke

Sorry to hear it about it brother. I got a cat for my daughter, but after my ex left me, the cat was my companion that kept me from going to far in the darkness. Sounds goofy, but when my daughter wasnt with me. Ole kitty helped the loneliness.

Im sorry bro.there is no love like an animals or pets love.they truly are our best friends.

Sorry you lost your friend/family member.

I know it's hard.

You did a good thing, ending the pain/suffering. That choice is not easy.

Hope you feel better soon. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity