over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kittens

SugarFree

Registered
The company I work for started paying animal control to remove the stray cats in the area a few weeks ago. Last week they caught and took away a cat that had recently given birth and left all the kittens which weren't old enough to eat on there own.

Over the weekend with the help of my daughter and her friend we chased them all over the woods for hours (the little buggers were fast and elusive) but eventually we caught them all. I only seen two of them walking previous to the mom cat being caught and another half week till we caught them. So I'd estimate probably somewhere around 4 wks old at the time.

Its only been 5 days so far but there doing well and are scheduled to see the vet tomorrow to be checked and get whatever shots they may need. There adjusting well and each day there becoming more trusting and people friendly. Half I think are fine already and the other half still a little scared but no problems handling them. Will finish training them and getting all there vet care and adopt them out when they are ready.

If anyone in the Philadelphia area might be interested in adopting one of these little kits please let me know.

kittens_zpsaa273014.jpeg

Nice looking kittens! To bad I already have 2 (in a small apartment). You should have no problem finding them all homes. You sir are a good man.

my wife used to actually go around with a crate in her car rescuing strays. I was never a cat person until a little kitten walked into my back yard looking hungry so i fed and it kept coming back. took two days till i grabbed him and brought him. now i want friends for him.

I rescued my first strays last week. Was one of the best feelings I have ever felt. Thank you for not abandoning them.

I actually have 2 tame strays that are spayed that live in the woods near me near the river. I made them a house to keep out of the weather and I visit them to give them fresh water and food 2x a day.

Took the kits to the vet on Friday. Vet puts them at about 6 wks old now and I've had them for a week. They took the momma the the previous week so about week 4. Not sure if at 4 weeks old they could eat on there own let alone catch anything by themselves. So if not that means they went about 5 days without eating before I caught them.

Its been a full week now and most are socializing pretty well and running right up to purr and be petted when we enter the room. Got a few that are still reluctant about it though and one that prefers to keep to herself. My daughter is keeping her separated much of the time and spending extra time with her each night.

Have people interested in 3-4 of them so still searching for a couple more homes.

This kitten formula is costing a fortune at over $50 per week. Anyway to speed up the transition of switching them to hard food?

Took the kits to the vet on Friday. Vet puts them at about 6 wks old now and I've had them for a week. They took the momma the the previous week so about week 4. Not sure if at 4 weeks old they could eat on there own let alone catch anything by themselves. So if not that means they went about 5 days without eating before I caught them.

Its been a full week now and most are socializing pretty well and running right up to purr and be petted when we enter the room. Got a few that are still reluctant about it though and one that prefers to keep to herself. My daughter is keeping her separated much of the time and spending extra time with her each night.

Have people interested in 3-4 of them so still searching for a couple more homes.

This kitten formula is costing a fortune at over $50 per week. Anyway to speed up the transition of switching them to hard food?

If you do switch, make sure it is for Kittens and it is soft food at first. They are ready now.

When Do Kittens Start Eating Solids? | eHow

Currently mixing some kitten dry food in with the kitten formula but that aint really eating much of it

It will take a little while for them to adjust, but they will get hungry and eat more.

If anyone in the Philadelphia area might be interested in adopting one of these little kits please let me know.

kittens_zpsaa273014.jpeg

I live up 476. I volunteer at a cat shelter. If you need help let me know.

How are the little ones doing?

Mr Pickles

PS, I can't adopt. My house is full of rescues already.

Thank you for the offer. We decided to keep the one and I was able to find homes for all the others.

Thank you for the offer. We decided to keep the one and I was able to find homes for all the others.

Awesome! :headbang: They're hard to say no to, aren't they? :love::)

Awesome! :headbang: They're hard to say no to, aren't they? :love::)

Haaa I was enjoying having the kittens for a few weeks. Not that my house still isnt a zoo. Have 2 dogs, 3 cats (now) and a ferret. May look into fostering kittens in the future. I really did enjoy that week 4 to 8 stage with them.

They are too cute!!!! If we were allowed to have one at our apt we'd take one in a second!

I don't work with people.

I work with cats.

It's awesome. =)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil