over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do your love you dog?

bigtig

Registered
I am watching this show about ppl who spend 50K to clone their dead dogs....:confused:

I know we love our dogs but even if I had 50K burning a hole in my pocket Im not cloning a dog. This one lady paid to clone her dog then got locked up on a federal charge so shes probably not going to ever see the puppy or its not going to know her even if she gets less than 10.

LOL, I think if I had $50K to spend on a pet I'd be donating it to some animal shelters :D

LOL, I think if I had $50K to spend on a pet I'd be donating it to some animal shelters :D

Absolutely. Ive never paid for a dog at all, always taken in mungrels that need a good home and never regretted it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am watching this show about ppl who spend 50K to clone their dead dogs....:confused:

I know we love our dogs but even if I had 50K burning a hole in my pocket Im not cloning a dog. This one lady paid to clone her dog then got locked up on a federal charge so shes probably not going to ever see the puppy or its not going to know her even if she gets less than 10.

our dog is a very loved member of our family but that is just lunacy! when our dogs time is up (hate the thought of that) we will welcome another dog as a member of our family....

Considering my recent budget has been $500-1,000 per month for my 2 dogs, the 50g price no longer seems as upsurd as I may have once thought...

I worked with a female celebrity (that you would all know) and she has a couple pomeranians. Well, one of then was prone to seizures and she paid like $30K for the surgeries. Is that the same thing? I don't know but if I had it and my buddy was suffering, I'd do it and not even think about it. But cloning, I dunno. That seems maybe a little disrespectful to the memory of your dog.

I currently would not spend 50 grand to clone a dog based on my bank. However, if I was loaded ( 10-20million) I would do it....I probably also have a memory foam dog bed, and pedicures for my dog along with a swanky dog house in the yard and 100% organic dog food made fresh every day by the chef. I could afford I would do it.

Currently since I am a average income earner, I would not clone a pet, although my dogs are dear to me and my life revolves around them getting their walks, food, fun and snuggle time....it's just retarded.

our dog is a very loved member of our family but that is just lunacy! when our dogs time is up (hate the thought of that) we will welcome another dog as a member of our family....

:yeahthat:

I love my dog more than anything in this world... Last night we were driving and she was just sitting in the passenger seat looking out the windshield like a person... Made me laugh

I would do anything thing for my dog. She use to come to class with me in college. now comes to work with me on the weekends for overtime...

She always greets me when I get home from work. Always happy to see me just wants to be loved and play catch.

I would never clone my dog though ever. It would just be a lookalike Nala is one of a kind

Last edited:
This is no different, but certainly a lot less then some folks who leave millions of dollars to their cats or dogs. I saw the previews for this show but never watched it. Do any of these people have children????

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws