over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it wrong?

chgolatin2

Registered
Is it wrong for a men to have a Yorkie dog? :confused::eek: My girl has 2 Yorkie:naughty::naughty:, I actually never liked small tiny dogs but they have grown on me so I've been thinking of getting me one myself but dunno if that would look kinda gayish, lol

Not at all, its a dog just like any other dog. Theres nothing wrong with having a lil guy

My grandmother bred Yorkies and everyone in my large family had one. Between all my aunts and uncles we had 4 generations of the same yorkie family.

And I couldn't let my Yorkie out in our fenced in back yard with her digging under the shed and bringing in a chipmunk, mole, mouse or bird. I had pet mice and my yorkie jumped up on the table when we weren't home, knocked off the tank top, jumped in and killed them all. We also had a 125lb Shepard mix and when he pissed off the yorkie, she would bite down on his lip and hang from it. The big dog was a sweet heart.

Yorkies are as tough as anyone on this board.

I have a pug now. And a mutt and a rotty.

But you still may be gayish. But not because your girl has yorkies. I need more information.

i own a chihuahua, english bulldog, and a rotty. I've always had chihuahuas and I walk her like I walk all my other dogs. she has a special place in my heart because I remember almost being homeless and she would still be there by my side sleeping outside keeping my feet warm. She gave me hope and still does, so I could give two shits what anyone would say about me walking a 3lb doggie.

nothing wrong with that at all bro,i had a 3.5# maltese for a long time,lol,i used to get jazzed by some of my friends but it was all in fun,im not sure what i will get next but it will be 2 things,a rescue dog and will weigh around 4-5 #,i love small dogs,dont know why really because when i was younger i always owned big dogs.

No bro not at all,
I used to hate small dogs. I wanted a Johnson's american bull dog. My girl got scared when I showed her a picture. She talked me into buying a Shih Tzu. Man I love my dog like she is my child. Go for it.

Cool, I may do that. I've always been a fan of bigger dogs, coming from Great Danes, Labs, Retrievers and a German Sheppards. My girl has 2 lil Yorkies and man I tell ya that for some strange reason I look forward to seeing the dogs more than my own girl, lol. I hope that didnt soudn to strange, lol.

Also, I've notice that these lil dogs are way easier to handle and take care plus for being lil tiny things they are rough and mean! they dont back down from bigger dogs, amazing! I guess they called that Napoleon Syndrome huh? lol

Nothing wrong with that...I have a chihuahua, 2 mini dachshund's and a pitbull. :)

Cool, I may do that. I've always been a fan of bigger dogs, coming from Great Danes, Labs, Retrievers and a German Sheppards. My girl has 2 lil Yorkies and man I tell ya that for some strange reason I look forward to seeing the dogs more than my own girl, lol. I hope that didnt soudn to strange, lol.

Also, I've notice that these lil dogs are way easier to handle and take care plus for being lil tiny things they are rough and mean! they dont back down from bigger dogs, amazing! I guess they called that Napoleon Syndrome huh? lol

Get one bro, you wont regret it!

My girlfreind has a Yorkie (female) and I absolutely adore her! She is not only energetic but also (despite popular belief regarding small dogs) highly intelligent and obedient.

You are dead on about a Yorkies attitude as well. Our dog (Macy) doesn't back down from anyone or anything. She's very protective of her own for what it's worth. She's only 5 lbs. full grown but she fights like a rabid sewer rat!

I look forward to seeing her so much (both of them) that I find myself telling people at work about her and start showing them pictures of this little ankle-biter.:D

Your just doing it because you know tons of chicks will want to come up and pet and play with it! With all kidding aside, get whatever dog you think is the coolest despite what anybody else thinks.

Get one bro, you wont regret it!

My girlfreind has a Yorkie (female) and I absolutely adore her! She is not only energetic but also (despite popular belief regarding small dogs) highly intelligent and obedient.

You are dead on about a Yorkies attitude as well. Our dog (Macy) doesn't back down from anyone or anything. She's very protective of her own for what it's worth. She's only 5 lbs. full grown but she fights like a rabid sewer rat!
I look forward to seeing her so much (both of them) that I find myself telling people at work about her and start showing them pictures of this little ankle-biter.:D

LOL

Nothing wrong at all. I love smaller dogs, I like bigger dogs but quiet a few yrs as a service tech I became burned out on large dog, but to be fair the owners hardly controlled them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131