over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our Mastiff

ironblaster

Registered
He will be 2 in December, 165lbs.....Great Dog, he's a load!!!

Attachments

• sudo.jpg
    sudo.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 977
  • IMAG1101.jpg
    IMAG1101.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Sudo beach.jpg
    Sudo beach.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 965
I had an English Mastiff at one time. Probably the best dog I ever had. Not very active though. LOL!!

Is that a neo or a cane corso? I had a cane corso with some neo like features.

That is a BIG ASS DOG! Is he real friendly/personable? I have never been around one before, I think...

I just got a puppy that is six weeks old from some neighbors down the street. The mom is a blonde husky, and they said the dad was an american bulldog.
This puppy don't look like no bulldog though. My wife and I have been looking at pics online and we really think he looks like a mastiff. Big huge paws and legs(bone wise) for his size. he's only six lbs right now and his paws are the size of his snout basically.

Looks like a bear;)

"CHAMORU BUILT"

What a beautiful dog. I love the breed. I am a general contractor and went to do some repairs on a rental property for a client of mine. There was no mention of a dog. I walk in the house and I feel a slight nudge in the center of my back. This is what I was greeted by. Took all I had not to take this gentle giant home with me.:eek:
Photo385.jpg

Photo382.jpg

Holy crap! Imagine the person who's affraid of dogs and see's that black beast running on the beach! Dog looks awesome/posessed in the 3rd pick!

What a beautiful dog. I love the breed. I am a general contractor and went to do some repairs on a rental property for a client of mine. There was no mention of a dog. I walk in the house and I feel a slight nudge in the center of my back. This is what I was greeted by. Took all I had not to take this gentle giant home with me.:eek:
View attachment 56513

View attachment 56514

That's an awesome story. My Newfie will head butt you in the crotch until you bet him, and if you stop he keeps headbutting.

I had an Italian mastiff also. One time I hear "help" help" in a high pitched voice, I go out on my front porch and some full grown guy is standing their scared shitless while my dogs ate sniffing him. He didn't see them till he was already at the door.

Then another time my Newfie bear hugged a Chinese repair man and was humping him and tge guy just stood their laughing awkwardly cause he was afraid to push him off, but it looked hilarious because my newf is as tall as a person and he is the total opposite of aggressive.

To the OP, do you have to mop drool off your ceilings? I used to

That is a BIG ASS DOG! Is he real friendly/personable? I have never been around one before, I think...

I just got a puppy that is six weeks old from some neighbors down the street. The mom is a blonde husky, and they said the dad was an american bulldog.
This puppy don't look like no bulldog though. My wife and I have been looking at pics online and we really think he looks like a mastiff. Big huge paws and legs(bone wise) for his size. he's only six lbs right now and his paws are the size of his snout basically.

Yes, he's a monster! He is very friendly, very personable for the most part. He is VERY protective, if mama is walking him NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is getting near her unless he senses she is ok with it. He draws a lot of attention so people always want to talk to us when we are walking him. He has good instincts and if he senses anything not right you are going to know. Great with kids and other animals, even cats.. He's is a great dog, very loving for the most part. He still gets those puppy burst of energy and wants to play, that's a work out in itself..

That's an awesome story. My Newfie will head butt you in the crotch until you bet him, and if you stop he keeps headbutting.

I had an Italian mastiff also. One time I hear "help" help" in a high pitched voice, I go out on my front porch and some full grown guy is standing their scared shitless while my dogs ate sniffing him. He didn't see them till he was already at the door.

Then another time my Newfie bear hugged a Chinese repair man and was humping him and tge guy just stood their laughing awkwardly cause he was afraid to push him off, but it looked hilarious because my newf is as tall as a person and he is the total opposite of aggressive.

Beautiful dog!!!

Holy crap! Imagine the person who's affraid of dogs and see's that black beast running on the beach! Dog looks awesome/posessed in the 3rd pick!

Yes, were on Coronado beach, not right at the dog beach location, we just figured we would let him run around for a bit...One of the life guards pulled up to politely let us know we needed to take him to the dog beach part of the beach..That was him running up to check out what was going on, the lifeguard got back in his jeep very quickly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131