over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Foster Pup

Rory33

Banned
I do alot of volunteer work an foster pets from time to time when I'm free.Just picked up this mix whose special needs right now since she was hit by a car. Really sweet girl.

If any of you have extra space where you live, I'd urge fostering a pet from time to time. Most places are free an they come with food an free veterinary care. Plus you help save a life of a animal.

First day I have this one an may already have a home for her. Then I'll go back in an pick up a special needs pit bull waiting that got shot by a dumbass cop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348958839.612054.jpg

you are a good man! I would love to be able to do something like that my the place i live would not let me have a puppy. Keep it up bro!

you are a good man! I would love to be able to do something like that my the place i live would not let me have a puppy. Keep it up bro!

Thanks bro! I try. Animals need the help, often they dont do anything wrong but get mistreated. When your really close with them you see just how much they love you and rely on you. Also you get the chance to see the different personalities each one has. I was playing with 4- 4 week old kittens Im fostering right now and its more rewarding then going out on a saturday night. knowing these guys wouldnt have made it and one I plan on keeping. Shes a cute one that ignores the rest and likes to bite my biceps and lay on my chest lol. Kinda funny to see a kitten that is the size of my hand bury herself in me and cry when I move her away lol.

Last edited:
hows the dogs temperment

Excellent. Couldn't be better. Extremely loving an wants to cuddle with my older cats lol. Kinda funny cause she started licking my 7yr old cats face an he got all pissy an wanted to go hide on his throne (the pool table) where he can just watch everything lol. I have a neighbor thats seen her and should know by tomorrow if shes going to adopt her.

If not I still need to save the pit so it'll be crowded for a few days with a large dog lol.

Last edited:
Lol she just woke up an drug herself out to the living room, saw me standing up an started hurrying back to her bed. I layed down an called her back an she came tail wagging an all excited. Put her head down inside my tanktop an tail wagging the whole time. Times like this I wish I had kids to play with her also.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348972111.715318.jpg

Good work your doing very rewarding too I imagine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I do alot of volunteer work an foster pets from time to time when I'm free.Just picked up this mix whose special needs right now since she was hit by a car. Really sweet girl.

If any of you have extra space where you live, I'd urge fostering a pet from time to time. Most places are free an they come with food an free veterinary care. Plus you help save a life of a animal.

First day I have this one an may already have a home for her. Then I'll go back in an pick up a special needs pit bull waiting that got shot by a dumbass cop.

View attachment 56880

Agree...there is nothing better than helping an animal in need. Like you said, they rely on us for food and water but most importantly love and attention. You are doing a wonderful thing for these animals. That little while female is adorable and I bet will miss you when she finds a new home!! :)

Much respect to you sir!! :)

Thanks everyone! All the animals I foster have it easy :D her pics today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349045101.584334.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349045112.988042.jpg

Last edited:
Agree...there is nothing better than helping an animal in need. Like you said, they rely on us for food and water but most importantly love and attention. You are doing a wonderful thing for these animals. That little while female is adorable and I bet will miss you when she finds a new home!! :)

Im gonna miss this one lol. Im hoping a friend is going to adopt so I can still see her.

Today's been a real shitty fucking day. I had found a home over the weekend for the pup so she's doing good. Then last night two kittens including mine got out an had an accident. I lost mine at the vet this morning. She was fighting but finally gave up. The other broke her shoulder and they want to euthanize her (which is free) or amputate the arm. Which they said she'll be fine when she recovers but I would have to keep her as most won't adopt her. I'm fine with that part, now is getting the funds together for the surgery since I wasn't expecting the amounts. If it can go wrong today it is.

My little girl that I lost today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349720521.229501.jpg

The one I'm trying to save
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349720570.341718.jpg

Rory, sorry to hear about your Katz. Lil mischievious monsters our four legged friends can be. Hope u can scrape together the funds for the surgery.
So accident, what happened to these guys/

Rory, sorry to hear about your Katz. Lil mischievious monsters our four legged friends can be. Hope u can scrape together the funds for the surgery.
So accident, what happened to these guys/

Thanks bro. I spent a good part of the day trying to figure out how the accident happened. Found them under a recliner but no way the recliner could have pushed on them. Went thru every scenario and couldnt find out how exactly. Other one got worse and started getting sick. Turns out her leg wasnt broke, but she had brain swelling and started seizures. Got her to the foster center vet for meds and she was doing good till about 5am here and lost her around 7 this morning.

Turns out this foster center I got these from never gave them a checkup like they said they did and put down on the kennel card. So all of them were sick from the start and just now dying one by one. So now the game plan is seeing if we can keep the other two alive in time. If the vet in the foster center would have inspected them and treated them then, they would all be healthy an alive by now. I did some research and found out a few years ago the media did a story on the foster center and the city had to investigate them. Also this same scenario has occurred with other fosters as well. Its unfortunate that the city gives this center over $200k a year in tax dollars to run their shelter.

Rory- I'm really sad to hear that you lost one of your kittens and hopefully the one your nursing back to health will get better soon. Poor little guy's:(

On a happier note, I'm glad to hear that the little white dog went to a good home. I was in your area I probably would have taken her! I volunteer some at our county's animal shelter and it's really rewarding. Your doing a great thing:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131