A few of my snakes that i have:

STA72585.jpg

IMG00113-20101203-1913.jpg

STA72800.jpg

IMG00483-20110408-1035.jpg

STA72948.jpg

308348_275345665839542_100000923324117_839563_1316852083_n.jpg

STA73058.jpg

hey bud, its not my type of thing. but they look like awesome creatures. I cant imagine how powerful they are.

pretty cool thought you dont see that everyday!

pretty cool man. though what are you going to do when they get too big to keep?

That is some serious large snakes you got there, impressive reptiles.

I'm more a dog guy though, a walk in the park is just not the same with a snake.

Wow... I wonder what they eat. You must have a snake room to fit all them in. That huge ones tank must be massive. I remember when I was younger my bro had a snake and it went missing. We could hear noises a week later in the couch (sofa). So my dad had to rip all the back open and there he was. Barbie has a snake now we got for Lewis but he isn't really interested now. Venom is only small though... freaks me out alittle if I am being honest :D

Well they are differant, never been dog guy myself

they wont get too big, i can keep them fine if they grow mate

they eat anything really lol, the biggest eats 8 rabbits in one go, or 4-5 pheasants, even fed him a few foxes

they are very strong indeed at that size lol

they eat anything really lol, the biggest eats 8 rabbits in one go, or 4-5 pheasants, even fed him a few foxes

:eek::eek:

How much does it cost to keep them per week? Where do you get 8 rabbits from in Newcastle?

Wooow!!! These are MASSIVE! Do you inject these to haha only joking... My friends freak when they see Venom, only 2 years old. How do you know you can put them down without the snake escaping? Im fascinated :p x

at least you will keep them regardless of size...in the Everglades in the US they are getting bad...When they get too big to keep they just let them loose. major nuisance

They don't scare u at all brother... if the big one gets hungry, couldn't u be food?.. goodluck..

I have seen too many episodes of fatal attractions on animal planet to want to have huge reticulated pythons for pets. More power to you for owning such a power creatures.

I have seen too many episodes of fatal attractions on animal planet to want to have huge reticulated pythons for pets. More power to you for owning such a power creatures.

Not a fan of that show. On more than 1 occasion they fabricated or altered the truth to fit their purpose.

Beautiful animals. When I was younger I had a good friend who was a reptile breeder. He had a house full of snakes 10-20 feet long. Little freaky at first but they are amazing creatures once you get to know and understand them a bit.

Oh hell no! They creep me out, no facial expression to gauge mood and something with no hands or feet that can "get me" just freaks me out.

Damn bro some huge snakes! My uncle use to have tons as a kid and his anaconda was pretty cool. I could lay on it and everything, and it would just curl next to me to stay warm.

On that same note they have a bad wrap because of shows like fatal attractions and such. I personally won't ever have any in my house, but I think they are truly amazing creatures.

:eek::eek:

How much does it cost to keep them per week? Where do you get 8 rabbits from in Newcastle?

i was wondering the same thing? there food bill be higher then mine LOL

i was wondering the same thing? there food bill be higher then mine LOL

I keep monitors, not snakes. but at my local reptile shop, rats are about $2, very large rats around 2.50. I think rabbits are somewhere between $8-12 by me. each of my monitors eats 5-12 rats per week. I dont believe these snakes eat as frequently though. I know there are some people who only feed 1-2x a month.

What is the length of the largest one on the stairs?! How much is he growing per year and how old is he?! What do you expect to have him max out at...They grow to their environment, correct?!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131