over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nobody wants me and my Killer dog!!!

Pit

Registered
Ok so back in 2008 before I got out of the Marines, I decided that I wanted to move back to chicago with my wife and buy a dog. I also bought a house. I was thinking that with 8 years of military experience I would get a job easily. well I'm dissable now and unable to get a job. I lost my house and nearly lost my family. Now I have no credit and no where to go. no apartment would take my dog and can't move in with my parents because the association won't allow my dog. I won't get rid of my dog, that's not going to happen, but also I need to find a place for my family, I don't know what to do. by the way this picture was take 2 months ago. that's my baby girl Bella and my dog Sergeant.

Attachments

• 20120826_110406.jpg
    20120826_110406.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 644
People are always freaked out by Pits, I have a pit and he loves people but you should see the reactions I get sometimes as if I am walking a rabid cujo down the street, sorry to hear about your tough predigament, I hope things work out for you and your family (dog included).

People are always freaked out by Pits, I have a pit and he loves people but you should see the reactions I get sometimes as if I am walking a rabid cujo down the street, sorry to hear about your tough predigament, I hope things work out for you and your family (dog included).

Thanks!

extreme long shot but i met a women who registered her dog as an emotional therapy dog for her kid. They had to accept their dog at an apt complex that didnt allow the breed. Good luck man i went through that with my german shep

http://www.nsarco.com/listofdisabilities.html

extreme long shot but i met a women who registered her dog as an emotional therapy dog for her kid. They had to accept their dog at an apt complex that didnt allow the breed. Good luck man i went through that with my german shep

damn, that's a really good option, and I do actually qualify. I'm gonna look in to it today, thanks for the link.

Sorry for the tough times brother. I have two pits also and they are not always warmly received. Both are males and super friendly and great with kids.Just a tip. I would not take your pit to the dog beach up lakeshore north. I took my guys there a few years back and it was like the population of tokyo seeing godzilla show up. I was embarassed for those adult dog owners behavior. Kind of sad that even dog owners of other breeds showed signs of media brainwashing.. Good luck and hang in there YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT EXILE YOUR BEST FRIEND! Thanks for sharing that sweet picture, T

Sorry about your problem bro, hope the best for you an your family. But this sites a scam. You can make those cards on your computer cheaper than $65. Its worth a shot to fool an apt but service animals have to be trained an tested.

Examples of certification/registration/ID for a fee schemes:

SARA (Service Animal Registry of America)
USARplus (United Service Animal Registry) *
Goldstar German Shepherds
SDA (Service Dogs America)
Registered Service Dog
SDCA (Service Dog Certification of America, aka Certify My Dog)
NSAR (National Service Animal Registry)

Service Dog Certification -- Spotting Fake Certification/Registration/ID | Service Dog Central

Do not get rid of your dog.

tuff it out. youll find something post up ads on craigslist showing that picture.

tell the truth do anything. just dont get rid of ur dog tell them its a mix breed.

I have a pit and tell everyone shes a boston lab. and there like wuts that im like a lab and boston terrier new hybrid. but urs has chopped ears.

Stay hopefull

Ok so back in 2008 before I got out of the Marines, I decided that I wanted to move back to chicago with my wife and buy a dog. I also bought a house. I was thinking that with 8 years of military experience I would get a job easily. well I'm dissable now and unable to get a job. I lost my house and nearly lost my family. Now I have no credit and no where to go. no apartment would take my dog and can't move in with my parents because the association won't allow my dog. I won't get rid of my dog, that's not going to happen, but also I need to find a place for my family, I don't know what to do. by the way this picture was take 2 months ago. that's my baby girl Bella and my dog Sergeant.

I dont have much to add to the thread outside of the fact that you have a beautiful child and a awesome looking dog.

And Semper Fi btw!!

Well, I think it is a damn shame that you served your Country for 8 fucken years, got disabled, (not sure if Military related, I did not read all posts) lost your house, almost lost your family and now really dont have a place to go and can't get a job ! WTF?

Meanwhile, we send billions of dollars to other shit countries to help their asses out.
I hope you can tuff it out and something comes up.
As far as not wanting to give your dog up, sometimes we have to make tough choices in life. I'm not suggesting you get rid of the Sarge either. I know the emotional attachment of animals.
Most of the time, they are better and certainly more loyal then any fucken human......

Good luck Bro. :(

sry for the rant

Sorry for the hard times, I also have a pit love the breed and it is very friendly. People are brainwashed by the media. Hang in there everything will work out. Could say it s a Staffordshire terrier, basically same breed

hey, thanks averybody for your conserns. I'm still looking for a place to live with my family. i hope to find a place by next week.

I dont have much to add to the thread outside of the fact that you have a beautiful child and a awesome looking dog.

And Semper Fi btw!!

hey semper Fi it's nice to always find devil dogs (Marines)everywhere I go. it's weird but anytime I meet a Marine there is always something to talk about and the conversation never feels weird

watch out according to idiots that dog is a loaded gun and will snap at any minute!:banghead:

I hope you and your family the very best man! Some times people dont understand how loyal one can be even to a dog. or the dog be just as loyal.

I believe it will work out! In 08 I had to find a new place in a short time as well. I did have a job but no credit and a pit. It blows going house to house
(even the ones that say dogs are allowed / large dogs welcomed)
just to be discriminated against for having a pit. Even the place we found had to view the dog to approve it, but we stayed there, I worked on my credit got a better job and with a lil help from my folks we own our 1st home were my 2 pits run chase each other and no one can tell us otherwise.

I honestly would live in my car before I got rid of my dogs they are my family!
I know it can be frustrating, but no dog left behind. Especially one that good looking!
I wish you all the best!

watch out according to idiots that dog is a loaded gun and will snap at any minute!:banghead:

I hope you and your family the very best man! Some times people dont understand how loyal one can be even to a dog. or the dog be just as loyal.

yeah that loaded gun thing cracked me up!! lol I guess my dog has the potential to hurt somebody, but in 4 years I haven't had any complaints from anybody. I really can't say enough about how good this dog is. People fear him and it's understandable, because the media tells us that every dog attack is a pitbull.

Last edited:
I believe it will work out! In 08 I had to find a new place in a short time as well. I did have a job but no credit and a pit. It blows going house to house
(even the ones that say dogs are allowed / large dogs welcomed)
just to be discriminated against for having a pit. Even the place we found had to view the dog to approve it, but we stayed there, I worked on my credit got a better job and with a lil help from my folks we own our 1st home were my 2 pits run chase each other and no one can tell us otherwise.

I honestly would live in my car before I got rid of my dogs they are my family!
I know it can be frustrating, but no dog left behind. Especially one that good looking!
I wish you all the best!

yeah I've been to some of those places that say no weight restrictions call for details. I guess the details are that they do not accept all dogs. It's frustrating but I'm hopefull for the future. everything has a way to works out at the end, no matter how hard it is.

I have just said that my dog is a mixed breed and I don't know what all she is. She is a pure American pit bull terrier though and so is smaller than a blue like your dog and her ears are not chopped.

You may be able to get away with similar though if they don't actually look at your dog. Down here they don't, you just put on your application what your dog is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws