over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is up with my dog???

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a 5 yr old Austrailan Sheperd, Chance. He is an amazing dog! Well behaved, loving, smart, too smart sometimes!!

Up until a few weeks ago he never got into the trash, never, no matter what was in it, steak scraps, chicken parts! Well a few weeks ago my wife's mother came to vist for a couple of weeks. I get this phone call one day and it's my wife telling me "MY" dog got into the trash and there is tamale leafs(for a lack of a better term) everywhere. A few days later the same thing! Now 3 weeks have past and I get the same phone call. She had warmed up some tamales that she had frozen and had them for lunch, when she came back to the house the leafs were everywhere!! Tamales????

I told my wife he's no longer an Austrailian Sheperd he is now Mexican like his mother! :D Or maybe he takes after his dad and can't resist a little hot mexican! Yes my wife is Mexican!

Just thought it was strange!!!

Here's the 2 of them in our back yard (on the other side of the fence and up the hill) :)

Attachments

• Bernice and Chance low res.jpg
    Bernice and Chance low res.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 286
are you asking for advice? if not, good because i dont know anything about dogs. but i have a jack russle terrier who only goes through the trash when he doesnt get enough attention and is being spiteful. my dog does it purely outa spite because i know he isnt hungry. When im bulking he's bulking haha. he gets all the scraps and burnt chicken.

good luck with your pup!

I wasn't really asking for advise. I just thought it was funny that he only has gone after the tamale husks.

My cane Corso used stand up to eat bread loafs still in the plastic. Then we had to pull plastic out of his ass lol. He also knew how to open the garbage, even thou you had to press on the top to unlock it.
Everything ended up needing to be hidden in the oven or stove.

That's awesome! He loves Mexican food I guess lol!! My boxer will tell me when to flip his steak on the grill. He also tells me when it's done! He likes medium well LMFAO! Dogs are great!!!

As long as he doesn't tell you anything like the son of Sam.

As long as he doesn't tell you anything like the son of Sam.

Lol! Nothing like that. He followes me to the grill and will sit in front of it. After about 2 mins he looks at me and barks, I flip his steak and in about 2 more mins he barks to tell me it's done. The steaks come out perfect every time and I don't have to time them. Dogs are smart! And they love steak!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone been feeding the dog human food when you're not around? If someone gave him some leftovers/scraps and then he smelled remnants of them in the trash later on it could cause him to rip through everything to get to them.

I would check his immigration papers.

Good looking dog. I have a nice pit and i have to keep things away from him too. Its like having another baby!

I feel your pain..my girl and I have 2 Aussies and a golden retriever..the Aussies are 8 and 1 year old..the young one jumps up in the counter and knocks down anything that's edible for the other two and they have a feast when nobody is home!..the older Aussie will eat the trash if we forget to put it in the closet, the golden just hides in the bedroom if the other ones are tearing the house apart..he's the most behaved, he's my dog of course;)

WOW, Beautiful Dog.

I own 2 Akitas, Thus far The Alpha ate 2 birds and one time we forgot to child lock the Fridge. He ate 2 steaks, 6 chicken breasts, 10 Chombani, drank 1/2 gallon Silk Very Vanilla milk and left the fucking door open in August!!!! He also opens doors, Windows ETC, Smart Bastard.

I would check his immigration papers.

I freed him from the county lockup! They verified his legal status and took his manhood :eek: before they would let me pick him up!

Good looking dog. I have a nice pit and i have to keep things away from him too. Its like having another baby!

Thanks! Yes he's like a child. Usually a very well behaved one but every once in a while he shows his devious side!

I feel your pain..my girl and I have 2 Aussies and a golden retriever..the Aussies are 8 and 1 year old..the young one jumps up in the counter and knocks down anything that's edible for the other two and they have a feast when nobody is home!..the older Aussie will eat the trash if we forget to put it in the closet, the golden just hides in the bedroom if the other ones are tearing the house apart..he's the most behaved, he's my dog of course;)

Sounds like you have your handsful!! Of course your dog is the well mannered one! :rolleyes: Ours doens't listen that well to my wife!! Neither do I sometimes :D

WOW, Beautiful Dog.

I own 2 Akitas, Thus far The Alpha ate 2 birds and one time we forgot to child lock the Fridge. He ate 2 steaks, 6 chicken breasts, 10 Chombani, drank 1/2 gallon Silk Very Vanilla milk and left the fucking door open in August!!!! He also opens doors, Windows ETC, Smart Bastard.

Thanks! Our Aussie is smart but doesn't like to get in trouble. He will seriously pout when I scold him. I use to have a red siberian husky that would open doors and cabinets. We put a child lock on the door with the trash behind it and he figured out a way to open that!! I always new he had done something bad when we were gone, because as soon as I opened the door from the garage I could hear his doggie door swinging back and forth. He would be out in the back yard acting like nothing happend.
Pets are great!!

Last edited:
We switched my Newfie to human food with dry dog food. If you feed him dog food he throws up now.

We switched my Newfie to human food with dry dog food. If you feed him dog food he throws up now.

Lol ours is so spoiled! We give him the expensive all natural dry dog food. I started putting the juice from the grass fed beef or chicken on it. Now if i dont put it on his food he'll look at me and walk away from it until i put something on. :rolleyes:

my dog did that too

my dog would knock over the trash if i didn't pay enough attention to her. it was her way of communicating that she was bored!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws