over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharm Test & Deca

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So my HRT doc has me on 200mg test C & 200mg Deca per wk plus 20mg Novaldex every day & .5mg dostinex every 3 days!
I can't believe how good I feel.
I won't talk trash about any sponsors here cause most are excellent but this pharm Deca is the shit!

Well known fact pharma anything is better than ugl. But imo not worth the price if paying out of pocket especially for a rec user.

What is the medical basis the doctor has you on deca?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my HRT doc has me on 200mg test C & 200mg Deca per wk plus 20mg Novaldex every day & .5mg dostinex every 3 days!
I can't believe how good I feel.
I won't talk trash about any sponsors here cause most are excellent but this pharm Deca is the shit!

How come every ug I tried. Pharm shits on it. It's like ug is dosed much lower... I know 3 guys who have their own small lab. I know they are not underdosing. Could it be that the powder they get is Unpure ?

The reason for the Deca is joints been lifting since 13 competed in PL in my early twenties I'm 53 now. I have tried everything MSM, curcummin u name it nothing is as effective for me anyway as Deca for joint pain!

Only difference between a quality UGL and pharm: placebo.

Never underestimate placebo.

True. I believe medical studies have to account for 20% of "responders" to the placebo effect.

Cruising/TRT on test and deca is the bees knees :headbang:

I just started my cruise dose this week of 125mg test and 75mg deca shot twice a week.

Only difference between a quality UGL and pharm: placebo.

Never underestimate placebo.

Exactly. When guys snap that amp it seems to give them those extra results and well being but it's all placebo. Well it may not be as some UG sellers have underdosed product or test mislabelled as deca etc etc. The sponsor I work for has human grade test amps and obviously they are great but I always recommend his own brand as it's slightly cheaper. Although I would be lying if I stated I haven't been guilty of the above myself in the past :D In fact in the winter I will probably get some HG test and deca myself just for the sake of it :eek::D

Naw guys its not the placebo effect here been jucing for a long time I really feel better on this pharm stuff!
Like back in the early 80s when I was getting 2 grams test C 800 mg Deca per wk from my doc, also had a script for three anadrol per day and my Ins covered every cent of it
BTW the pharm Deca was $175 for 10cc 200mg per milliliter my current ins only paid a small portion

Cruising/TRT on test and deca is the bees knees :headbang:

I just started my cruise dose this week of 125mg test and 75mg deca shot twice a week.

I may follow your protocol there and see how it does for me.

Tell me this after you compare Hemogenin to any quality UGL drol you can find.

Do any of our sponsors carry that brand? I love some good drol. One time, I had some anapolon and absolutely loved it.

I would, if I had either.

What's your experience with pharmacy grade gear, by the way?

Ciba dbol, Organon Sustanon/Durateston, Deca, Anapolon, Hemogenin, Searle Anavar, Parabolan, Schering Primo...

Which of these have you tried?

Would you extend your phrase to HGH as well?

Do any of our sponsors carry that brand? I love some good drol. One time, I had some anapolon and absolutely loved it.

Current? Don't think so...

It's just hard to find, even here. And I live just 3 hours away from the lab that makes it.

What's your experience with pharmacy grade gear, by the way?

Ciba dbol, Organon Sustanon/Durateston, Deca, Anapolon, Hemogenin, Searle Anavar, Parabolan, Schering Primo...

Which of these have you tried?

Would you extend your phrase to HGH as well?

Mostly going by mass spec results ive conducted in the past. As far as what I've tried myself, pharma sust and primo only. The only compound that consistently doesn't test as high as its pharma counterpart is primo. Why this is, I have no clue. However, that's only part of the concern with UGL vs pharma, the other (and greater imo) concern is harmful substances in the gear istself due to lack of standards on the UGl's end. That's a risk we take. Having said that, 500mg UGL quality test is no different than 500mg Watson test. Mass spec, bloodwork etc should all confirm that.

Hgh I would say is in the same boat, especially at this current time with how well generics are testing. Although Dr. Scott Stevenson and a few other reputable individuals are starting to shed some light on this exact topic that could change my answer in the future. For now, I'll still opt for generics vs pharma, especially given the price difference.

Mostly going by mass spec results ive conducted in the past.

If possible, please educate me on what mass specs really do. And I apologize if the question is too basic.

Does it show exactly what's in there and what's not? Including purity, exact sequence of amino acids (if it's HGH) and everything else that's relevant?

By doing a mass spec on two samples of deca, for example, can you say with great certainty that the two are exactly the same product? Or if you mass spec a 191 hgh with a slight difference in sequence in there, does it show?

If possible, please educate me on what mass specs really do. And I apologize if the question is too basic.

Does it show exactly what's in there and what's not? Including purity, exact sequence of amino acids (if it's HGH) and everything else that's relevant?

By doing a mass spec on two samples of deca, for example, can you say with great certainty that the two are exactly the same product? Or if you mass spec a 191 hgh with a slight difference in sequence in there, does it show?

I've never tested hgh so I can't comment on the specifics there. I do know amino acid sequencing is discoverable by mass spec.

Mass spec for AAS will show precisely what's in there. For instance, I've tested UG tren a consisting of 80% tren a and 20% tren base. As for your deca question, yes, if the both check out as 100% deca then there's not really anything to question at that point.

Not really sure if this totally answers your question.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear