over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest time on Tren?

What is the longest you would consider running Trenbolone?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 4-8 weeks

Votes: 64 18.3%
  • 9-12 weeks

Votes: 85 24.4%
  • Longer than 12 weeks

Votes: 185 53.0%

• Total voters

Landmonster

Registered
Guys,

We all know Tren is a harsh compound.

1) What is the maximum time you would feel comfortable (health-wise) to allow yourself to stay on Tren?

2) What health supplements, specific to Trenbolone, would you consider essential to mitigate the effects of Tren?

3) Bonus Q: What would be the most likely ocurring negative side-effects from using Trenbolone too long? (HDL, liver, blood pressure, something else, etc?)

Last edited:
4-8 weeks but it's going to depend a lot on blood pressure and how healthy you eat. If you eat like shit, your health will disintegrate faster on tren than it will on TRT. Don't be an idiot like me and use it for a whole year without checking your bp and pulse while eating dirty.

I don't see a category that says " until my wife left"

The worst side effect is I become an ass.

total about 8 months and some change last year. 6 months was 100mg ed, 3 months were 50mg ed.

worst part was scar tissue build up from almost a year of daily injections - by the end of it all i was pushing that plunger for dear life trying to get that last 1mL through

Last edited:
total about 8 months and some change last year. 6 months was 100mg ed, 3 months were 50mg ed.

worst part was scar tissue build up from almost a year of daily injections - by the end of it all i was pushing that plunger for dear life trying to get that last 1mL through

29g half inch slin pins are great for daily injections, they are easy to fill if you use a space heater or make somewhere to hold them while they fill over time...

Depth in the muscle doesn't really matter as long as you get past the fascia.

I did 6 months on 350mg/week, very little side effects, I was using low dose prami as well...

Last edited:
29g half inch slin pins are great for daily injections, they are easy to fill if you use a space heater or make somewhere to hold them while they fill over time...

I did 6 months on 350mg/week, very little side effects, I was using low dose prami as well...

Looking back, wish I would have used slin pins. I used 25g everywhere except glutes, 23g. Tren ace would have flowed smooth through it. Now I'm using Test 500 on a bulk and I can barely push it through a 23g it's so thick, miss that part about ace

I have to ask, did you do the 6 month run before you learned so much about health as it pertains to bodybuilding? Or did you track everything the whole time to make sure everything was ok? Love your e-book with Shelby. I've read it three times.

Longest I've ran was 12 weeks...it wasn't the same dose I started lower and ramped up over the 12 weeks...now I'll keep between 8-10 and even that can be hard because of the sides and the fact it generally correlates with me dieting while taking it...I am going to use some prami this time when it arrives so I'll see if that helps any of the side effects.

My longest was 16 weeks, but that was Tren Enan. That was the first and last time using it. I'll just stick with the tren Ace from now on.

16 weeks during prep.

Tren doesn't make me an asshole. Eating very low calories and doing lots of cardio does.

10 weeks at 50 mg ed, and then ramped up to 5 weeks at 150mg, it was insane but insomnia and anxiety caused it to end

10 weeks at 75mg /day last year. It was too high of a dose for me and too long. I also had sleep apnea and didn't get it diagnosed until afterwards. Absolutely miserable. I'm doing it at 100mg / eod for 8 weeks this time.

16 weeks during prep.

Tren doesn't make me an asshole. Eating very low calories and doing lots of cardio does.

that's the ticket man. i was on tren during part of my phase where i was "clean eating" but eating plenty enough to not turn into a pissy bitch. go into hardcore diet mode, t3, dnp, daily cardio, <2500 calories a day...WOW my life almost got ruined. can't blame the TREN alone that's for sure.

I ran tren E for a year straight when I was younger - sadly that wasn't even the dumbest thing I was doing at the time

More recently, I tend to kick off a contest prep or growth push (both 4-6 months) with 12 weeks of tren, usually starting with tren E and deca for 6 weeks then 6 weeks ace with test and another anabolic - last time was primo

I find I don't need any more than 400/week of either ester. I did try the low test high tren thing a few years back and felt pretty awful

I respond well to tren from a physique standpoint but my sleep quality is negatively impacted. I find that dosing gh before bed can help in that area along with all the other standard no pharmaceutical sleep aids.

GHB was a godsend here before I quit all that.

When I was younger, I didn't think tren impacted me psychologically. Now I can tell that I'm just more wound up and do my best to counteract that consciously but my success there has been variable. I will say that the mental sides for me hbe differed greatly in their severity from cycle to cycle. I believe that as I continue to mature and develop more serenity in my life that I am better able to handle tren. The funny thing is that by the same measure I find myself less excited by the prospect of using it when it comes up in he rotation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren

Longest i have used is 12 weeks 150mg ed .... if run lower dose though i would be comfortable staying on longer... proper vitamin protocols need to be taken to ensure internals are functioning properly.

DB

currently have 56g of tren E

and about 4g tren A

:eek:
28g tren-e cooked

199g tren-a

time to start using blends lol

going to buy some fish oil / enalapril tomorrow

cant sleep on enan at 600mg/wk

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS