YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo increasing sex drive tremendously, anyone else experience this?

sob10

Registered
Hi folks looking for some advice.

So when I was using primo with test i noticed a massive increase in sex drive and eq.It was only with a certain brand now since switching to another brand I do not have the same effect.

I was thinking it maybe test but it doesn't feel like test at all I've been on trt for over 10years and it doesn't bring on the rest of the other symptoms.

Is it possible primo can do this? Cheers!

So when I was using primo with test i noticed a massive increase in sex drive and eq.It was only with a certain brand now since switching to another brand I do not have the same effect.

I was thinking it maybe test but it doesn't feel like test at all I've been on trt for over 10years and it doesn't bring on the rest of the other symptoms.

You have masteron instead of primo !

Many ugls do this , few ppl can notice the diference and for sure not new users

It's definitely not masteron as masteron drops my e2 to bottom makes me dry tired flat and lowers my libido takes around a week or 2 for me too feel normal again and has been that way for good part of 10years. I actually have to do high hcg and test shots for over a week just to get my e2 levels up to normal again.

Anyone think the labmax kits are worth a shot?

Appreciate your response.

I think lab max kits are definitely worth it.

A labmax kit will def prove or disprove if its the actual hormone, although not % in it. But still worth it for peace of mind

IMO

You have masteron instead of primo !

Many ugls do this , few ppl can notice the diference and for sure not new users

How can you state he has masteron instead of primo like it's a definite? Too many people guess at these things and it's near impossible to know. What UG primo's have tested as masteron? Can you list them?

Labmax aren't great but it should tell you the hormone so some peace of mind. To be 100% I would send it into Jano for testing and he can confirm the hormone and purity.

Primo shouldn't increase sex drive much but everyone is different. It's even been reported by many to lower sex drive. Point being everyone is different. I know guys who get a huge sex drive increase from deca. For me primo increases my sense of well being. Perhaps that combined with the sex drive from test (and primo) and everything is heightened. Or it could be masteron, test or a mixture of 3 compounds. But you won't know for sure until you have the vial tested.

How can you state he has masteron instead of primo like it's a definite? Too many people guess at these things and it's near impossible to know. What UG primo's have tested as masteron? Can you list them?

Labmax aren't great but it should tell you the hormone so some peace of mind. To be 100% I would send it into Jano for testing and he can confirm the hormone and purity.

Primo shouldn't increase sex drive much but everyone is different. It's even been reported by many to lower sex drive. Point being everyone is different. I know guys who get a huge sex drive increase from deca. For me primo increases my sense of well being. Perhaps that combined with the sex drive from test (and primo) and everything is heightened. Or it could be masteron, test or a mixture of 3 compounds. But you won't know for sure until you have the vial tested.

Fantastic advice mate really appreciate that. Could you give me further info on Jano , Thankyou

Primobolan is a Dihydrostestosterone (DHT) derivative. DHT is one of the major hormones that regulate libido in men and women. DHT is a stronger testosterone because it has a greater affinity for, and preferentially binds to, the androgen receptor to produce its effects. Increasing libido is one of the most well-known effects but there is more to this hormone.

There is your answer.

Primobolan is a Dihydrostestosterone (DHT) derivative. DHT is one of the major hormones that regulate libido in men and women. DHT is a stronger testosterone because it has a greater affinity for, and preferentially binds to, the androgen receptor to produce its effects. Increasing libido is one of the most well-known effects but there is more to this hormone.

There is your answer.

Primo is actually in a chemical sense a dhb. It is written all over the net as a DHT derivative. Although the term DHT derivative is a bit blurred in many ways. It does possess many of the usual effects of a DHT derivative though (more anabolic than androgenic, no conversion to estrogen etc).

I am sure if he googled primo and high sex drive and primo and low sex drive alsorts of things will show up. I have used low test and 1.05g primo before to see exactly how primo treated me. In the past when I added 300mg into a cycle of test and deca it would simply get lost. It didn't give me a big libido increase but I felt great and my libido was gtg.

Regardless what I stated in my first post is the only way to know. It doesn't matter what is written on paper. You can't always go by typical results and side effects. Some guys get a raging libido (me) on tren whereas other can't perform at all.

Last edited:
Fantastic advice mate really appreciate that. Could you give me further info on Jano , Thankyou

I don't know if you used a sponsor but perhaps they may accept your vial in the Anasci testing project. They test various sponsors on their forum at anasci.com. Here is Jano's profile on here...

Professional Muscle - View Profile: janoshik

You can pm or email him. He is in Europe but you can send stuff to be tested and he does it quickly. There have been some shady testing companies over time but Jano is gtg. They even sent in blank vial peps as hgh to see if he coudl spot the difference and he could. We (Genotec) have also had products tested by him.

It doesn't matter what is written on paper. You can't always go by typical results and side effects.

This right here 100%.... the more in the game i am, the more i believe this to be true...... we're ALL different and respond differently....

I'd stay on primo year round if it increased my sex drive. It has always had the opposite effect for me. I always get a big sex drive boost going back to low dose test only after a test / primo cycle.

I don't know if you used a sponsor but perhaps they may accept your vial in the Anasci testing project. They test various sponsors on their forum at anasci.com. Here is Jano's profile on here...

Professional Muscle - View Profile: janoshik

You can pm or email him. He is in Europe but you can send stuff to be tested and he does it quickly. There have been some shady testing companies over time but Jano is gtg. They even sent in blank vial peps as hgh to see if he coudl spot the difference and he could. We (Genotec) have also had products tested by him.

Nice one mate can finally get to bottom of this have sent Jano a pm and you as well cheers again!

I'd stay on primo year round if it increased my sex drive. It has always had the opposite effect for me. I always get a big sex drive boost going back to low dose test only after a test / primo cycle.

It's an amazing feeling one of the brand's I use on primo very high increase libido nice well being fullness no water on just 200mg a week. Stronger than test without the sides bloat, feeling hot etc Just no sure if it's actually primo as only seems to be the one or brand's I've tried .

It's an amazing feeling one of the brand's I use on primo very high increase libido nice well being fullness no water on just 200mg a week. Stronger than test without the sides bloat, feeling hot etc Just no sure if it's actually primo as only seems to be the one or brand's I've tried .

It sounds great. I've only tried primo from two sources. Both of them tested as real primo e with my labmax kit.

I love the effects overall. Full, dry, vascular, a "feel good" compound overall. I'm finishing up my summer cycle now with 200 mg/week test and 600 mg/week primo. I'll miss the primo, but I'm looking forward to getting my high sex drive back.

Some of this may be the dose. I had higher drive on 200 a week of primo than on 400. Was on 200mg test a week both times

Some of this may be the dose. I had higher drive on 200 a week of primo than on 400. Was on 200mg test a week both times

Same m8 only keep it at 200mg max 250mg a week and felt amazing on it no sides clean lean fuller look but the best thing was the libido increase . If can get my hands again on first source I will test it out higher dose of primo. Gonna get them all tested once get good source hopefully it's not test p or something

Primo is actually in a chemical sense a dhb. It is written all over the net as a DHT derivative. Although the term DHT derivative is a bit blurred in many ways. It does possess many of the usual effects of a DHT derivative though (more anabolic than androgenic, no conversion to estrogen etc).

I am sure if he googled primo and high sex drive and primo and low sex drive alsorts of things will show up. I have used low test and 1.05g primo before to see exactly how primo treated me. In the past when I added 300mg into a cycle of test and deca it would simply get lost. It didn't give me a big libido increase but I felt great and my libido was gtg.

Regardless what I stated in my first post is the only way to know. It doesn't matter what is written on paper. You can't always go by typical results and side effects. Some guys get a raging libido (me) on tren whereas other can't perform at all.

I dont see any concrete science that its a DHB. Everywhere i read its DHT derivative.

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_androgens/anabolic_steroids

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Metenolone

Also everywhere i see guys arguing this out on other boards seems the DHT guys win the argument from what i can tell. Nobody can seem to come up with solid argument about Primo being in DHB class based on the chemical makeup of primo. I think DHB thing was rumor someone started and was debunked. Im open minded and would love to hear why its closer to DHB than DHT.

I dont see any concrete science that its a DHB. Everywhere i read its DHT derivative.

List of androgens/anabolic steroids - Wikiwand

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Metenolone

Also everywhere i see guys arguing this out on other boards seems the DHT guys win the argument from what i can tell. Nobody can seem to come up with solid argument about Primo being in DHB class based on the chemical makeup of primo. I think DHB thing was rumor someone started and was debunked. Im open minded and would love to hear why its closer to DHB than DHT.

Metenolone - Wikiwand

Metenolone - Wikiwand

Well I understand your point as DHB is derived from DHT anyway. They are all interrelated in many ways. I don't have time now to go through studies and don't even know if there are any. As I posted it has many DHT attibutes and the definitions are blurred so I guess for arguments sake you could state it's both. I am the same (open minded) and if anyone wants to add to this please do. It's not even important but from what I have read I would state DHB first though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131