over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please read this - serious health issue

bigdog123

Banned
Back in January and again in March I used hygetropin for a couple of weeks and ended up with a very bad viral infection - a few days in bed and then a good week of coughing and lung infection. Thought it was the flu first time so ran the gh again only to realise it was this shit gh. Since then I've read some hygetropin has high levels of bacteria in it and has caused some health problems in others.

Fast forward to August and I start getting muscle twitches, weakness in hands, fatigue etc . Ann's I'm currently having tests done to see what is wrong - obviously the worst conditions are extremely serious. I put all this down to the use of the hygetropin I used and the viral infections I got - I think the bacteria created meant my immune system attacked itself and a few months later the neurological issues arose.

Clearly one both angry and scared right now and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of experienced anything like I mention above, both in regard to the gh itself and also the health issues.

I put all this down to the use of the hygetropin I used and the viral infections I got - I think the bacteria created meant my immune system attacked itself and a few months later the neurological issues arose.

OVERTHINK, maybe? :cool:

Honestly, unless you get that GH tested, there's nothing tangible in your post that actually validates its so called lack of purity as the cause of your health issues.

Also, if all or to my knowledge at least most synthetic GH (just like most peptides including insulin) are indeed manufactured using the bacteria e.coli as their base material of choice, you're then talking of "viral infection"... which obviously can't be directly linked to those hygetropins, virus and bacterias being two completely different things.

Now the chances of an auto-immune reaction weakening your internal defences and making you prone to catch about every virus that passes and god knows what other illnesses, well... rather unlikely but why not... not absolutely impossible. :eek:

Honestly I think we are dealing with a very coincidental timeline of you getting Ill.. and the taking of the gh.. as phidas said nothing would correlate with gh.. not impossible but highly unlikely...

Like Phidas said, you need to get that GH tested to see what is in there. If there is indeed harmful bacteria and/or a virus then you have a smoking gun. Right now it is really hard to pin it down. I hope you have some of it left and haven't thrown it all out. Take it to the doctor and see about having them test it. I don't think it will be a problem for them to do, but not something they are probably used to doing a lot. Knowing what is in there and if it caused your problem it could really help the doctors treat you. You are going to have to be honest with them about your usage if you haven't already. Also keep in mind that you are most probably using steroids and any of that could be contaminated also. So many possibilities.

I hope that your problems get better soon and you feel better. Have you suffered any long term damage as a result of this illness?

Yes I have weakness in both hands and muscle twitches along with muscle cramps in places. It is extremely serious. The virus was definitely from the gh there is absolutely no doubt about that. It must contain bacteria so I am going to get it tested. It seems highly, highly unlikely that my symptoms I'm experiencing now aren't related to the virus the gh have me as they started a few months after having the virus and it's hardly common to get the symptoms I'm getting at the age of 39.

Yes I have weakness in both hands and muscle twitches along with muscle cramps in places. It is extremely serious. The virus was definitely from the gh there is absolutely no doubt about that. It must contain bacteria so I am going to get it tested. It seems highly, highly unlikely that my symptoms I'm experiencing now aren't related to the virus the gh have me as they started a few months after having the virus and it's hardly common to get the symptoms I'm getting at the age of 39.
I had something similar happen, not from gh but from working in a meat packing plant. My whole body was fucked, didnt have a solid bowel movement in months, pain and tightness in legs, muscle twitches, thought for sure I had some deadly neuro disease. After focusing on healing my body I finally got over it after time. I guess my point is don't think of worst case scenario.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree with Phidias. In all honesty it doesn't even sound that serious but I could be wrong. Obviously health is vital and we need to ensure we keep it but your symptoms don't sound that bad. It sounds like you are way overthinking and putting 2 and 2 together and getting 27.

I know a few people who have developed autoimmune diseases and none of them touched any aas or hgh. 2 are really bad and 1 is in a wheelchair so these things do happen.

When you state weakness in your hands just how much? Loads of people get muscle twitches and fatigue. It could be a simple condition brought on from stress etc. I guess you will know more after you get tested and I hope it works out for you. Keep us updated.

It is bad mate. I'm certainly not over thinking it.

I have seen three neuros who have all told me it's in my head until they recently did an EMG which showed denervation in my arms which means the nerve isn't working right to supply the muscle with a signal

They assumed after a neck mri that I had a neck problem but the spinal surgeon dismissed it and said my neck was ok.

The weakness is odd. I find it harder to eat dinner and do small dexterous things but can still lift weights and my bigger muscles, chest, back etc are still fine. A lot of Neuro issues affect small muscles first. The weakness is what is concerning me the most by far. The twitches I understand can be stress related, mine are in conjunction with the weakness and random cramps. Like I say I am totally positive this started shortly after using the hgh. What the fuck is in the hgh that I used firstly to give me such a bad reaction on two occasions? Why can I only find one other person who can document the same side effects that I had from hgh on the whole internet? Like I say I'm not an idiot and I know from my reading that the hgh caused the issues I'm having and to think it may be very serious and that a dodgy batch of hgh caused it is terrifying.

Last edited:
I had something similar happen, not from gh but from working in a meat packing plant. My whole body was fucked, didnt have a solid bowel movement in months, pain and tightness in legs, muscle twitches, thought for sure I had some deadly neuro disease. After focusing on healing my body I finally got over it after time. I guess my point is don't think of worst case scenario.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did you get any weakness?

I have seen three neuros who have all told me it's in my head until they recently did an EMG which showed denervation in my arms which means the nerve isn't working right to supply the muscle with a signal

They assumed after a neck mri that I had a neck problem but the spinal surgeon dismissed it and said my neck was ok.

The weakness is odd. I find it harder to eat dinner and do small dexterous things but can still lift weights and my bigger muscles, chest, back etc are still fine. A lot of Neuro issues affect small muscles first. The weakness is what is concerning me the most by far. The twitches I understand can be stress related, mine are in conjunction with the weakness and random cramps. Like I say I am totally positive this started shortly after using the hgh. What the fuck is in the hgh that I used firstly to give me such a bad reaction on two occasions? Why can I only find one other person who can document the same side effects that I had from hgh on the whole internet? Like I say I'm not an idiot and I know from my reading that the hgh caused the issues I'm having and to think it may be very serious and that a dodgy batch of hgh caused it is terrifying.

Sounds almost like Parkinsons or something like it. They know for sure that it is a viral problem you have? Do they know what the virus is? I can see GH maybe having bacteria in it but not a virus.

The old human GH they used to use back in the 70s and 80s came from cadavers and did have some sort of virus in it. What you are describing reminds me of that, but obviously it isn't that because the new is made in lab- recombinant DNA. They do use bacteria to produce it though. Don't see how a virus could get in there and then it would have to survive too.

Sounds almost like Parkinsons or something like it. They know for sure that it is a viral problem you have? Do they know what the virus is? I can see GH maybe having bacteria in it but not a virus.

The old human GH they used to use back in the 70s and 80s came from cadavers and did have some sort of virus in it. What you are describing reminds me of that, but obviously it isn't that because the new is made in lab- recombinant DNA. They do use bacteria to produce it though. Don't see how a virus could get in there and then it would have to survive too.

What I read suggested some hygetropin has high levels of bacteria in it so once injected your immune system tries to attack it and can end up attacking itseld, creating an auto immune response. When I was very ill from it I believe the infection I had may have increased a bacteria called mycoplasm which if you Google it is linked to various Neuro issues, some of which can be fatal. So I am sure the hgh is full of bacteria due to the viral infection I had in response to it of which the result was my body's immune system being compromised and the symptoms I have now being a result of it. If after having the hgh and my own blood tested for bacteria shows a positive result it then means any bad batch of hyge is extremely dangerous and people need to be made aware.

Back in January and again in March I used hygetropin for a couple of weeks and ended up with a very bad viral infection - a few days in bed and then a good week of coughing and lung infection. Thought it was the flu first time so ran the gh again only to realise it was this shit gh. Since then I've read some hygetropin has high levels of bacteria in it and has caused some health problems in others.

Fast forward to August and I start getting muscle twitches, weakness in hands, fatigue etc . Ann's I'm currently having tests done to see what is wrong - obviously the worst conditions are extremely serious. I put all this down to the use of the hygetropin I used and the viral infections I got - I think the bacteria created meant my immune system attacked itself and a few months later the neurological issues arose.

Clearly one both angry and scared right now and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of experienced anything like I mention above, both in regard to the gh itself and also the health issues.

It would be helpful if you post the lot# so others can see what they have.

OVERTHINK, maybe? :cool:

Honestly, unless you get that GH tested, there's nothing tangible in your post that actually validates its so called lack of purity as the cause of your health issues.

Also, if all or to my knowledge at least most synthetic GH (just like most peptides including insulin) are indeed manufactured using the bacteria e.coli as their base material of choice, you're then talking of "viral infection"... which obviously can't be directly linked to those hygetropins, virus and bacterias being two completely different things.

Now the chances of an auto-immune reaction weakening your internal defences and making you prone to catch about every virus that passes and god knows what other illnesses, well... rather unlikely but why not... not absolutely impossible. :eek:

You've mis interpreted what I wrote and for some reason been liked by four people. I am totally certain I had not one, but two bad reactions from this hgh. This means that it contains something very nasty of which I will be getting it tested as soon as I can along with my blood.

You've mis interpreted what I wrote and for some reason been liked by four people. I am totally certain I had not one, but two bad reactions from this hgh. This means that it contains something very nasty of which I will be getting it tested as soon as I can along with my blood.

As soon as you can??
If I thought I was experiencing what you are I would have been tested yesterday..............

What I read suggested some hygetropin has high levels of bacteria in it so once injected your immune system tries to attack it and can end up attacking itseld, creating an auto immune response. When I was very ill from it I believe the infection I had may have increased a bacteria called mycoplasm which if you Google it is linked to various Neuro issues, some of which can be fatal. So I am sure the hgh is full of bacteria due to the viral infection I had in response to it of which the result was my body's immune system being compromised and the symptoms I have now being a result of it. If after having the hgh and my own blood tested for bacteria shows a positive result it then means any bad batch of hyge is extremely dangerous and people need to be made aware.

It is a good thing you have the HGH still to test and that you can have that done. Yeah, if they find the same bacteria in that HGH as you have/had in you then that is most probably proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Let us know what they find.

Autoimmune response could happen, ive heard of that with HGH that is 192aa vs 191 which is natural. Maybe yours was 192 and your body was really reactive to that? Supposedly it doesn't bother a lot of people and others it does.

Im not sure where a virus comes in though. Are you saying you think your immune system was compromised by the autoimmune reaction and that allowed a virus to infect you, a virus that normally wouldn't harm people? A bit like AIDS? Im not getting the virus thing.

Yeah, ive got to believe that it was the HGH. No coincidence that it happened both times after you used it. Ive discovered bad side effects from drugs several times that way. I wonder if it is possible that the HGH you have is counterfeit?

As soon as you can??
If I thought I was experiencing what you are I would have been tested yesterday..............

I wouldn't be too rough on him here. He has to find someone to do the proper tests on it. Probably go through his doctor/hospital. Not like he can just walk in anywhere and have it tested, they wont even know what to look for.

I wouldn't be too rough on him here. He has to find someone to do the proper tests on it. Probably go through his doctor/hospital. Not like he can just walk in anywhere and have it tested, they wont even know what to look for.

His doctor would never test hygetropin hgh. He could send it to Jano and have it tested very quickly. Explain what he needs to test for and see what he says. It's a very easy process and won't take that long especially if he ships it express.

You’re using the terms virus and bacteria interchangeably which shows you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

Also, I’ve taken microbiology but haven’t studied this particular subject in depth. Can anyone comment if bacteria would even survive lyophilization?

OP - you’re saying in this post that you haven’t had your growth tested but you’re saying that ‘there is absolutely no doubt’ that the HGH was contaminated...not trying to be a dick but you sound retarded.

The world is full of pathogens that want to destroy your body so it may not necessarily be the HGH. Are you running gear? What if any of the gear you’ve used during that period was contaminated? As suggested, it’s rare but could be some type of autoimmune reaction.

Why not get it tested (which I also would have done yesterday) and then make a determination from there?

Did they give you specifics on the EMG findings? Have they scheduled a muscle biopsy? You should ask the neurologist if the EMG findings could potentially be consistent with ALS or Inclusion Body Myositis. It doesn’t sound like something like bad HGH, but it is hard to discern without a lot more details. Hope they give you a definitive diagnosis and it resolves soon.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws