advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Testosterone do you favor most and why?

Vision

Registered
What Testosterone do you favor most and why?
For many reasons users favor one Test-ester over an other whether it be site irritation/reaction/pip (some users have been known to be allergic to specific testosterone esters).Some report less estro sides and better results overall compared to there counterpart esters..What ester is your favorite and why; is it convenience, TRT script, geographical location with availability, ester sensitivity, estro sides or other related sides like aggressive acne, blood stability and timing? Lets hear it..

Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Isocaproate
Testosterone PhenylPropionate
Testosterone Propionate
Sustanon 250
Test Base (No ester)
Super Test (high dosed blends or cocktails)

Either Sustanon or Enanthate. I don't like pinning so Prop is a no no for me and Cypionate is unnecessary when you have Enanthate at hand.

Super Test (high dosed blends or cocktails)

-unless any site swelling needs to be avoided :rolleyes:

From personal use, Test Enanthate was the best for me. It was very clean, smooth and no side effects whatsoever.

Either Sustanon or Enanthate. I don't like pinning so Prop is a no no for me and Cypionate is unnecessary when you have Enanthate at hand.

I prefer Cyp over Enan cause cyp you get the extra two days of half life. They are so similar in strength that might as well get the extra two days.

Id definitely prefer Testosterone PhenylPropionate over Testosterone Propionate. Again like my cyp and enan analogy for practically the same strength you get extra day or two of half life with the PhenylPropionate

Any. Geno's test p is gtg for me but most aren't. Even so I have to be careful with dose but I would never do more than 100mg per day and I am ok at that dose. In fact the highest I have probably gone for a few years for test p is about 60mg per day unless my memory is wrong. I don't notice much difference from test c, test e or sust. I feel crap on high test regardless of the ester. I don't tend to go above 750mg per week as it just goes against me. Even now at 700mg I feel crap so I will probably come back down.

I stay away from very high concentrates because they are asking for pip and I like to have no pip. I haven't had PIP for years. I remember doing Stealth's Supertest450 about 8 years ago and fuck me that was bad. One thing I will say over the years after speaking to many bodybuilders test c seems to be favoured by many out of the longer esters. Obviously all esters sell and test e is the biggest seller but lot's of competitors seem to go with test c.

I love fast esters.
Flash just sent me Rapid Mass and Testosterone Propionate for my HRT.
Rapid Mass has testosterone phenylpropionate in it.
I’m going to do 50mg testosterone propionate and 50mg testosterone phenylpropionate per week divided into daily subcutaneous injects.
I’m also adding NPP for the synovial fluid production.
I have arthritis in my knees, elbows, and wrists. 50mg of nandrolone is plenty for joint pain relief.
I’ve been natural for 9 months.
I can’t wait to put some muscle back on. 💪

I love fast esters.
Flash just sent me Rapid Mass and Testosterone Propionate for my HRT.
Rapid Mass has testosterone phenylpropionate in it.
I’m going to do 50mg testosterone propionate and 50mg testosterone phenylpropionate per week divided into daily subcutaneous injects.
I’m also adding NPP for the synovial fluid production.
I have arthritis in my knees, elbows, and wrists. 50mg of nandrolone is plenty for joint pain relief.
I’ve been natural for 9 months.
I can’t wait to put some muscle back on. 💪

I have 1 and 1/2 bottles of Rapid Mass left over from a blast I cut super short back in October... Only ran it for like 3-4 weeks... So I might add it in at 100-150mg per week and just raise my TRT to about 250-300mg...

As for the subject of my favored Test, well it would definitely be Test E... It was my first cycle and ran some Bayer Schering Test E and just always stuck with it.. I’ve ran Prop but never liked it and ran TNE/Test Suspension and the estro sides seemed too ridiculous.. Test E forever lol with the exception of the above mentioned blend of course lol

Any. Geno's test p is gtg for me but most aren't. Even so I have to be careful with dose but I would never do more than 100mg per day and I am ok at that dose. In fact the highest I have probably gone for a few years for test p is about 60mg per day unless my memory is wrong. I don't notice much difference from test c, test e or sust. I feel crap on high test regardless of the ester. I don't tend to go above 750mg per week as it just goes against me. Even now at 700mg I feel crap so I will probably come back down.

I stay away from very high concentrates because they are asking for pip and I like to have no pip. I haven't had PIP for years. I remember doing Stealth's Supertest450 about 8 years ago and fuck me that was bad. One thing I will say over the years after speaking to many bodybuilders test c seems to be favoured by many out of the longer esters. Obviously all esters sell and test e is the biggest seller but lot's of competitors seem to go with test c.

Is the feeling like crap tiredness, somnolence, laziness? If so I know what is causing it for me atm.

I prefer enanthate, cypionate or sustanon……I’m currently using test propionate because I’m in the closing weeks of prep.

I recall a video from dr Todd Lee md saying cyp is poor quality and leads to more sides. Instead to go with the test e for those wanting a long test ester.

Eth or Cup they both work the same for me and are just more convient than Prop or Sust!!

none of y`all can tell the difference between any of them! I had a buddy swear enth was stronger than cyp... so I switched the label on a cyp. He loved it! LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131