Oral Gurus...

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Was wondering on what scenario would be more effective (if at all)....i'm sure i'm splitting hairs here but....here is goes..... Let's say one was running 50mg+ a day of Anavar, Winny, Proviron etc etc...... if the drug has a half life of 9 hrs... is it better (more effective) to split the dose or take it all at the same time?? Is it more important to have the availability of the drug in your system or the milligrams taken???

By the title of your thread, for a second I thought you were looking for tips on eating pussy.....:p

I have ALWAYS dosed my oral's pre workout only.

It has been a while since I've used orals but I tried splitting and all pre workout.

Pre workout for sure gave more pump/strength/fullness...

As far as muscle gain, cant really tell. I think the difference will be rather small

I have always split the dose up based on half life to keep stable blood levels at all times. I think this allows the drugs time to be active in your system to make the improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tree, how many days a week are you lifting?
if you are going 6-7 days in a row...I dont think all pre or split dose is necessarily going to have a difference. I know the pre thing has been talked about as a little safer by some but I personally like a split dose. I think having blood levels elevated for 24hrs is going to help overall growth more than pre.

I personally might go all pre on a cut...just to make sure my gym performance is there. But when trying to add quality mass, I want blood levels elevated pre, 6hrs later, when I'm asleep, etc. Just my 2 cents.

I have always split oral dosages (where applicable). Half in the morning, and half 45 minutes pre-workout. On non workout days, I still took half in the evening (close to my workout time).
GD

Popped in because I thought an oral guru would be women like Linda Lovelace. 🤣

I like to take my orals so they peak while I’m at the gym. I take dbol around an hour preworkout. Anadrol 3 hours preworkout.

In theory the split doses should work better. In practice I have yet to see a difference. I think it (for the most part) doesn't matter and you should do whichever of the two feels right to you.

It has been a while since I've used orals but I tried splitting and all pre workout.

Pre workout for sure gave more pump/strength/fullness...

As far as muscle gain, cant really tell. I think the difference will be rather small
But pre workout is a lot more fun!

Popped in because I thought an oral guru would be women like Linda Lovelace. 🤣

I like to take my orals so they peak while I’m at the gym. I take dbol around an hour preworkout. Anadrol 3 hours preworkout.
Linda Lovelace (Rip)? Someone is showing his age.

If I run orals in the future I’m gonna go with pre workout and split dosing on off days

This debate has went on for the last few yrs on all board!! Each side of the discussions has merit!!! Both work but to me if you can afford it doing a Split dose is the best way to go during to the fact your levels are staying well LEVEL!!! Lol You're staying in the Muscle Building Zone 24/7 that way!! If you just do pre-workout you're for sure going to have a massive spike.I guess it will always come down to the individual and what works best for you!!

if you are going 6-7 days in a row...I dont think all pre or split dose is necessarily going to have a difference. I know the pre thing has been talked about as a little safer by some but I personally like a split dose. I think having blood levels elevated for 24hrs is going to help overall growth more than pre.

I personally might go all pre on a cut...just to make sure my gym performance is there. But when trying to add quality mass, I want blood levels elevated pre, 6hrs later, when I'm asleep, etc. Just my 2 cents.

jesus do people really train 7 days a week ?!what for?!

I just came here to hear what johnjuan had to say lol

I lift 7 days a week.... and the scenario is during a prep which maybe I should have stated that originally.... in a sharp deficit so no muscle "building " going on...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear