over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use dnp eod on cardio days only?

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just wondering if anyone has used dnp only on cardio days, and not on lifting days so muscles don't feel flat. Do you think dnp usage is effective for fat loss eod, or does it need to be used on consecutive days to get the full effect?

It's got a 36 our half life , so you might feel it unless you took it lets say Monday morning and lifted Tuesday night.

You want to get to peak blood levels so it doesn’t make much sense to take it EOD. You’re gonna be hot and tired regardless, you may as well just do it right for two weeks then get off the stuff.

Everyone here is going to tell you to take it everyday. But taking any amount will add some sort of increase of fat burning compared to taking none. Give it a try and see what you think.

I've used 250 mg eod but felt better using 125mg daily. The results were pretty much the same for me since total mg's were equal.

Only way I use it, 250mg 3x a week, fat loss is GREATLY increased and sides a minimum and can high function at work.

You want to get to peak blood levels so it doesn’t make much sense to take it EOD. You’re gonna be hot and tired regardless, you may as well just do it right for two weeks then get off the stuff.

:yeahthat:

It does not make sense because the drug does not leave your body in 4-5 hours. The solution would be to do cardio a days/week while running DNP and rest of cardio to the next. Of course, you will not stop lift at any time.

Im no little slice but ive used dnp quite abit in several diffrent ways. Bittom line is it will work how ever you take it. Just someways alittle more then others. Ive done over 1000mg aday and ice done 250mg every other day. They both work. Just depends what your goals are and your life style. Ive even take it 4 days on 4 off due to my work schedule. It still works. But obviously everyday dosing is going to be optimal for fat loss!

I prefer to take it ED but if you have a life sometimes life comes first.

Like if I have something work related that requires me to be on point, I might skip a day. The majority of my cycle I try to stay on point but sometimes laying off one day can make a huge change from letting you get a brief pause from the heat. I don't sweat nearly as much on a day of skipping the dose.

Im no little slice but ive used dnp quite abit in several diffrent ways. Bittom line is it will work how ever you take it. Just someways alittle more then others. Ive done over 1000mg aday and ice done 250mg every other day. They both work. Just depends what your goals are and your life style. Ive even take it 4 days on 4 off due to my work schedule. It still works. But obviously everyday dosing is going to be optimal for fat loss!

The lethal dosage is around 1,500mg, if I remember correctly. If you want to risk your life by going to 1,000mg/day, that's your decision. But please don't post about it, especially if your not going to put some major disclaimers and warnings. It's just irresponsible.

what`s effective for fat loss is cardio ED not EOD

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner