Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I caught a post before it was deleted the other day regarding the ProfessionalMuscleStore and my personal involvement in it. I am going to openly address that here and now.

There are many businesses that I own and/or have launched that I make absolutely no financial gain from. Those businesses are set up for friends to help them out in areas of life.

The store for example, I make nothing from this. I own the warehouses, so my profit comes from the manufacturers that contract with me to store their brands in any number of those warehouses. The store was set up and is run by members of this very board. The store was set up for the members of this board that offer similar products to have a venue to consolidate and market through the larger network that we have here. All funds go towards the packers, shippers and manager of the store. I receive nothing.

So when you see posts stating to "show support to the board and its members", that is exactly what it means. The sponsors give back to the members, the members give back to the store and the board continues to provide members and sponsors with more benefits and a tighter group.

I would appreciate people not questioning my motives without having the facts in hand before doing so.

Especially when it makes them look extremely petty when they attack how much money I am worth and that they will not contribute to it. I am fully self made and I have never been handed anything for free. Everything I have I have worked hard for it. I started 25 years ago with $120. Attacking my accomplishments and being jealous of me is akin to attacking a bigger bodybuilder than you - he earned his muscle size and worked HARD for it - nobody gave it to him. It just makes you look like a dick.

I do all of the imaging...You guys that do that type of work know how time consuming it is! So any of you that are feeling generous on a given day, think about us and throw an order in:cool:;):headbang:

Like BA said, the sponsors are kicking back and we have other things in the works with them for the members...Everyone is stepping up, so we just need the members to pull it all together...That VIP forum is only going to keep getting better!

This is why, in other threads, I asked members to stop sending more money to Amazon, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe and many others. Help support a business that exists our own community!

Why anybody would be petty on this shit is beyond me. I didn't see the post, but if I wanted a shirt or something, I'd just order it. I mean it's a shirt, who the full cares.

Long time ago when I started out with owning a few businesses, I learn to listen to successful people and older people. Successful people due to them making it in life and older people due to the experience in life. I hang around a few millionaires in my life when I was dirt poor. They taught me everything to successfully operate businesses with a high school diploma. BigA is right, it is hard work and you don't achieve success without working hard in life. Some people with common sense will learn while there is others why always complain in life and wonder why they don't succeed.

Being successful is also not just making money. I have helped others for free to obtain success due to me getting it all that knowledge for free. Remember this board is a privilege, not a right to be here. You have so many different areas of knowledge here for free too. Use it wisely and stop your complaining. Let's help each other, rather then beat each other down. That means support this board too.

I can 100% vouch for what Big A is saying. My friend owns Blackout Coffee Co.
Big A sells our Blackout Coffee for less than we do, and we have a very small profit margin. When he saw that Big A is selling our coffee for less than us, he asked me, “How can Big A afford to do that because he isn’t making anything?”

Wait a minute, even if it is your store and you're making billions off of it WTF is wrong with that? Mother fuckers should be happy you're making money.

I do ecommerce I have a warehouse full of merchandise it kicks my ass every day and it's not easy, it's a business I don't do it for fun, charity or to make friends, is that what people expect from you?

Wtf is wrong with these people, tell them to suck MY dick next time someone questions how or why or where you make your money. That doesn't even make any sense, what you're not allowed to make money or something???

Oh and if I owned or administered PM you're damn right I would find a way to monetize it, I would squeeze every single fucken penny I could out of it and do it proudly and openly. Any mother fucker that says they wouldn't do that is either dead fucken lying or just an idiot, or in this case just a good guy like Big A. I've started a forum before, it was one of the most difficult and time consuming things I've ever done and it was a fraction of a percentage as large as PM and didn't have anywhere close to the issues PM encounters. You have to be some broke little bitch who has never done anything with their lives or ever made any real money to actually think there is something wrong with someone capitalizing off of their own hard work.

Big A you're a bigger man than I am that's for sure and I don't mean just physically. Again tell these losers I said suck MY dick next time they question you about anything to do with your money!

Last edited:
I think what guys don't realize in this business and what Big A has always tried to do behind closed doors...Is some of us played this game pretty hard, and some of us got hit pretty hard playing this game!

And I am not talking Mods, because I am the only Mod involved in the store.

Now I'm not going to speak for any of the other guys involved (they can post if they'd like) but, very few step up when people fall in this business...They just move onto the next. Big A has always tried to find ways to help, by putting people in a position to use their skills to continue making a living.

So for some of us, this store is what we got left...Big A helped us work out the details and get it in place and let us use the forum to grow it. The sponsors have offered to continue incentivizing the VIP...Now all we need is the members to show support.

But again that's what this board was always about...How many donations have been given out on this board?! How many raffles?! How many sponsors have stepped up and contributed?! Like bboy said a while back, people need to remember their roots and where they came from!

Oh and if I owned or administered PM you're damn right I would find a way to monetize it, I would squeeze every single fucken penny I could out of it and do it proudly and openly. Any mother fucker that says they wouldn't do that is either dead fucken lying or just an idiot, or in this case just a good guy like Big A. I've started a forum before, it was one of the most difficult and time consuming things I've ever done and it was a fraction of a percentage as large as PM and didn't have anywhere close to the issues PM encounters. You have to be some broke little bitch who has never done anything with their lives or ever made any real money to actually think there is something wrong with someone capitalizing off of their own hard work.

Big A you're a bigger man than I am that's for sure and I don't mean just physically. Again tell these losers I said suck MY dick next time they question you about anything to do with your money!

The general consensus is that people openly say that they don't want to make purchases through the store so as not to make me "richer", even if it means they would be paying less for their products.

It is really really petty jealousy. Just like SBC in that post that was deleted saying that why should he contribute to my wealth when I am worth so many more times than he is.. real idiotic if you ask me.
Instead of trying to raise themselves up, they try to bring others down to make themselves feel better.

Just like SBC in that post that was deleted saying that why should he contribute to my wealth when I am worth so many more times than he is.. real idiotic if you ask me.

i saw the post you are talking about by sbc , it was when he was calling redicats products garbage. then when k1 put him on the spot on why he was in the threads if he wasn't going to order , his response was to mention your worth??

i dont know everyone involved in the store or who owns it, thats not my business , but i know k1 in real life. i got stuck working for him when i moved back up north many years ago and hes the one that brought me to these forums. so i know who he is as a man not an internet handle , which in his case is he same lol. k1 you can delete this post if its to much personal info?

there are a few reasons why i will continue buying from the store , 1 is im one of the older generation on here , we know to always take care of your own.

2 is because of who k1 is. i watched this man for years run huge crews but even though he had a nice cushy office he would be down there working in those chinese import containers every single day with the rest of us , to the point that he would work an extra hour or two everyday just to catch up on the paperwork he was suppose to be doing during the day! and even after i broke and moved on from that job, he continued doing it for many more years lol! the man is a machine. and anyone that shows that type of respect for the people that work under them deserves that respect given back!

3 are these forums. i like the family feel from the older members and sponsors. these sponsors are throwing free stuff at everyone when they dont have to , big a keeps adding other benefits when he doesnt have to , and like we saw on anasci with these contests they make the board more fun and we saw winners turn around and give the winnings back for auctions for members and their families that needed it. we saw these contests help members that had cancer, members that were in serious car accidents and others.

when i go to the store i dont look at it like i can get that cheaper at amazon , i dont even think like that. i look at it as a group of guys fought to bring something to the members , they got in trouble for that , and some of them lost a lot because of it. if big a is that type of man to set things like this up to help them out then thats more reason for me to throw a $50 order in here and there throughout the year! bio said it right , why put more money in bezos pocket when the guys working for the store need and appreciate the orders?? thats a no brainer for this old man!

you guys keep doing your thing! you all will know who appreciates this board and everything it offers by who ends up in green , thats how i see it anyways:cool:

Last edited:
#3 from the above post is the same for me. None of the other stores can come close to doing what this place has done for me. I will gladly continue to spend my money here for what I always buy. It just makes sense.

The general consensus is that people openly say that they don't want to make purchases through the store so as not to make me "richer", even if it means they would be paying less for their products.

It is really really petty jealousy. Just like SBC in that post that was deleted saying that why should he contribute to my wealth when I am worth so many more times than he is.. real idiotic if you ask me.
Instead of trying to raise themselves up, they try to bring others down to make themselves feel better.

what a pathetic way to go thru life ..these "types" never realize that it is exactly that kind of thinking that has them poor and/or underachieving

"who, what, when and how" you f*ck is your business
^^^why would anyone want to take on that heavy/unnecessary burden?

why should he contribute? ..b'cuz it benefits him ..b'cuz it benefits the community
^^^but such minded people are seldom "contributors" ..they are the "takers" ..even though they have no "need" to be that way

their successes are always attributed solely to "themselves"
..and their failures are always attributed to "someone else"

..thru "jealousy" they are their own worst enemy ..they are experts at "justifying" ..to their own detriment
..not just financially, but in relationships and most of all, health-wise as well
^^^jealousy as an emotion is toxic enough ..BUT when jealousy b'comes a "state of mind" it will rob you of many good things n' much joy
..it ultimately leads to self destruction

my answer to such people has been to continue to be honorable
..continue to do the right thing
..AND FLY RIGHT OVER'EM (..punctuated with a sonic boom!!)

seems to me it just makes sense to buy from friends if you are gona buy the shit anyway. even if it was a few bucks more... better in your friends pocket then amazon.:banghead:

while maybe not "friend" hell you dont even have to like the guy. but, if you come to pm and enjoy reading or find a post that improves your life in some way, ist that alone worth a little giving back?

nothing is perfect but i sure appreciate pm and the ppl that help keep it together.

so thanks guys!

Yeah, that attitude seems to be very popular now days.

The need for Big A to have to create this thread would be unbelievable if I have not seen these same petty thought processes play out over and over again in real life.

I will support my fellow board members whenever possible. I do not demand a discount. Fact is, I will actually pay a bit more to support the relatively small businesses (Revenue under $50 million) that seem to thrive here.

I am older. One very important lesson I have learned is that I cannot afford to save money. I have the most honest an effective shutdown for all people who solicit me by phone. "No, I do not want to save money". Do you know what I do want to do? I want to do business with knowledgeable, kind, honest, people who charge a fair price and will be there for me should a problem arise. I want to pay them a price, that both keeps them in business, and happy to have my business. I want them to be profitable to still be around to service me in the future. I want them to buy bigger boats, bigger vacation houses, more hunting land, and I want them to occasionally invite me because we have counted on each other to prosper throughout the years. I rarely get quotes anymore unless it is a new vendor. I just get invoices. Price is always ok. I know they are charging me what they need, and still looking out for my needs.

I am never embarrassed to make a profit. I want each party to every deal I am in to profit fairly. I had much rather make 50% of the profit and split it with another person than make 100% on any one deal. The person who made the 50% will usually bring me deals and opportunities many times over the profit I had forgone. I want them to associate me with making money and being easy to deal with whether I am a investor, vendor, landlord, lender, partner or customer, whatever my role is.

Do not count other peoples' money. Wish prosperity on everyone. The son does not shine on the same Dogs ass every day. Sometimes you are going to be the one on need on a deal.

One day 30 or so years back I told a gentleman in my office I had to call to book a flight (pre-interweb). He asked who I was flying with and I said I will check Air-Tran and Delta and if they are the same or only small amount different I would fly Delta. He asked, "If they are the same why not fly Air Tran anyway?" I asked why. He said, "Air Tran being here may be why Delta ticket prices are lower in order to match them, if you do not support Air Tran when they are even, eventually Delta will be able to put them out of business and you will not have an option." That changed my thinking that day.

I can, do, and will support the businesses of this board. I want the rich to get richer and the not so rich to get rich too. I have enjoyed this board being available and the members willing to visit here and share their knowledge, wisdom and humor.

What if you lived your life like this: You will live infinite lives as every human you ever come in contact with. How would you in your next life want to be treated by you now? That makes it easy for me.

I often tell my significant other, "If there are two ways to construe what I or anyone is saying, assume they mean it in the best possibe way". You will be pleased with how much that can change your out look on life.

This in not a zero sum game. No one has to lose for us to win.

I hope you find your peace.

PWood

One day 30 or so years back I told a gentleman in my office I had to call to book a flight (pre-interweb). He asked who I was flying with and I said I will check Air-Tran and Delta and if they are the same or only small amount different I would fly Delta. He asked, "If they are the same why not fly Air Tran anyway?" I asked why. He said, "Air Tran being here may be why Delta ticket prices are lower in order to match them, if you do not support Air Tran when they are even, eventually Delta will be able to put them out of business and you will not have an option." That changed my thinking that day.

PWood

Dude, I have caught a handful of posts of yours over the years...Not many as I'm just like everyone else, wrapped up in my own shit. But this post here is one of the most dead on posts anywhere I have ever read man! And that part quoted above about Delta is the exact reason we are where we are in this world with corporations being able to monopolize things...Because most of us never thought as your friend did!

Now the rest of your post about how to see the world...My views are yes/no. Everyone that knows me in real life would say I am the exact same as the internet K1 handle...A blunt asshole that has no filter. And I am cursed with seeing the worst in our species, just through my own experiences. BUT everyone that knows me will also tell you that I am the first that will help someone/anyone out when they need it. I do think you should help boost people up and wish success on everyone. I have been screwed over 100% of the time with every single person (family or friend) that I have ever helped...But still to this day, I have donated to every donation these boards have ever had, along with most that are passed along by family/friends. Because no matter how I see the world, or my personal experiences with people, there is no one that will ever meet me that can say I didn't tell it straight and didn't practice what I preach!

I was in private messages this morning dealing with some issues...And I said due to my background I view everything in cliques, groups, flocks, herds, what have you...Everyone herded up in their own crews, trying to undermine the others only to better themselves. Now imagine if those cliques were working together, what they could truly accomplish!

Like Big A said, this store is for everyone...Anyone that offers a product can work out some way to offer it through the store...The members support the store, the sponsors support the members and the board keeps the family together! Any of us that have ever had an issue since being a part of this board...Where do we go first?! We come here! Then why not support the house that is here when no one else is?!

The need for Big A to have to create this thread would be unbelievable if I have not seen these same petty thought processes play out over and over again in real life.

I will support my fellow board members whenever possible. I do not demand a discount. Fact is, I will actually pay a bit more to support the relatively small businesses (Revenue under $50 million) that seem to thrive here.

I am older. One very important lesson I have learned is that I cannot afford to save money. I have the most honest an effective shutdown for all people who solicit me by phone. "No, I do not want to save money". Do you know what I do want to do? I want to do business with knowledgeable, kind, honest, people who charge a fair price and will be there for me should a problem arise. I want to pay them a price, that both keeps them in business, and happy to have my business. I want them to be profitable to still be around to service me in the future. I want them to buy bigger boats, bigger vacation houses, more hunting land, and I want them to occasionally invite me because we have counted on each other to prosper throughout the years. I rarely get quotes anymore unless it is a new vendor. I just get invoices. Price is always ok. I know they are charging me what they need, and still looking out for my needs.

I am never embarrassed to make a profit. I want each party to every deal I am in to profit fairly. I had much rather make 50% of the profit and split it with another person than make 100% on any one deal. The person who made the 50% will usually bring me deals and opportunities many times over the profit I had forgone. I want them to associate me with making money and being easy to deal with whether I am a investor, vendor, landlord, lender, partner or customer, whatever my role is.

Do not count other peoples' money. Wish prosperity on everyone. The son does not shine on the same Dogs ass every day. Sometimes you are going to be the one on need on a deal.

I can, do, and will support the businesses of this board. I want the rich to get richer and the not so rich to get rich too. I have enjoyed this board being available and the members willing to visit here and share their knowledge, wisdom and humor.

What if you lived your life like this: You will live infinite lives as every human you ever come in contact with. How would you in your next life want to be treated by you now? That makes it easy for me.

I often tell my significant other, "If there are two ways to construe what I or anyone is saying, assume they mean it in the best possibe way". You will be pleased with how much that can change your out look on life.

PWood

When people ask me how to make money, I always tell them not to worry about the money, but to develop relationships. When you develop relationships from which other people benefit, you will make money by default.

PWood

its an old school mentality pekkerwood , you will not find that in most people anymore! even those from our era have lost sight of it and do not care about anything other then their own wants.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear