over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anti estrogens on prep

athlete126

Registered
Notice a trend of some coaches blasting high anti e's toward the end of prep. From my understand if you crash your estro you will blunt fat loss and leave your physique very flat. Is there something I am missing here with the high anti e's?

I have seen 1 adex and 2.5 letro every day on a buddys plan
i have seen 1 adex 20 nolvadex (this one isnt as bad but nolvadex interferes with arimidex)
I have seen 1 1/2 mg arimidex

then of course the more famous one just switching to letro last couple weeks

Last edited:
Not to mention you will not be able to "Carb up" with too low an E level.
Successful TRT as well as bodybuilding and competing in general is PROPER estrogen management and NOT annihilation!
If temporary annihilation of Estrogen is required and part of the strategy you have adopted for your contest protocol... there are lots better drugs to do it asides from AI's

Not to mention you will not be able to "Carb up" with too low an E level.
Successful TRT as well as bodybuilding and competing in general is PROPER estrogen management and NOT annihilation!
If temporary annihilation of Estrogen is required and part of the strategy you have adopted for your contest protocol... there are lots better drugs to do it asides from AI's

:yeahthat: my first show i tanked my e2 during prep, carb up was nightmare and can't forget how shity i felt during and after show...

there was a pretty interesting piece recently on rxmuscle w/a guy named Jay Campbell and it's all about in his opinion, the mismanagement of e2 in relation to trt but he even gets into that in regards to contest prep. i wish i could timestamp for everyone but i can't. sorry.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BvWJczFX4"]MOST DANGEROUS HRT COMPOUND! GuruTalk w/Jay Campbell - YouTube[/ame]

Overuse of AIs are terrible for you. They also make you feel like shit. Some many so-called gurus have guys taking large amounts of more than one type of AIs. I would like for more ppl understand why crushing estrogen is so bad for someone.

Overuse of AIs are terrible for you. They also make you feel like shit. Some many so-called gurus have guys taking large amounts of more than one type of AIs. I would like for more ppl understand why crushing estrogen is so bad for someone.

So-called guru's is the right term. I'm under the impression many of them just tell their clients to take everything available + the kitchen sink on top of it. (add to that the cookie cutter diets and training routines they delve out, or so I often hear)

Easy money for those "guru's", simply make sure the client ups all of his drugs and starts taking some extra drugs, get him in an energy deficit consistently (also not exactly rocket science), make sure he's told to do some basic intense training and let the cash flow in while getting the client results thanks to the increased dosages he's now running.

The only guru I'll ever use is the one that gets me the same or better results on less drugs overall.

there was a pretty interesting piece recently on rxmuscle w/a guy named Jay Campbell and it's all about in his opinion, the mismanagement of e2 in relation to trt but he even gets into that in regards to contest prep. i wish i could timestamp for everyone but i can't. sorry.

MOST DANGEROUS HRT COMPOUND! GuruTalk w/Jay Campbell - YouTube

But also the dr. That taught Jay cambell a lot of what he knows about TRT also addressed bodybuilders and AI's, he basically said he understands it use say the last 1-2 weeks before a show and that very little damage is being done in a short time frame, same with its use during the first couple weeks of a PCT

Very short term use (letro at 1.25-2.5mg ed for 1-2 weeks for example) can be very effective in many ways. Although some of the protocols out there are beyond ridiculous. As posted above it's stupid to throw the kitchen sink at things. I have heard of people using all 3 main AI's (high doses) and nolva at the same time and for fairly long periods (start with 1 then 2 then 3 etc).

Last edited:
But also the dr. That taught Jay cambell a lot of what he knows about TRT also addressed bodybuilders and AI's, he basically said he understands it use say the last 1-2 weeks before a show and that very little damage is being done in a short time frame, same with its use during the first couple weeks of a PCT

yes. the gist of it basically, never use them at all...except in those extremely specific situations. Kinda crazy as most of us were taught basically the opposite (use them as soon as you get sensitivity, get h2o retention down).

i remember using tamoxifen and even stronger compounds to get e2 very low WHILE NOT ON ANY GEAR for many months (really dumb move). i had all kinds of mood swings, binge eating issues, worse depression than normal, and some other fun stuff. i wonder if and how much damage i might have done to myself in that time. i wonder if my back issues could be related to this, or if the low e2 prevented my back from healing. My mother is osteopenic in her lumbar. if i carry a gene for this, i wonder if that and burying e2 levels could have somehow prevented my back from healing. i doubt it...but i wonder a little too.

I had to crush e2 many times due to nipple sensitivity and being very gyno prone and it sucks big time.
At first you will look more ripped due to water loss but eventually you will be flat as a pancake and look like shit.
Dehydration, loss of strength, muscle cramps, stiffy joints, dry lips, inhability to get good pumps, lack of proper glycogen storage.
Not to mention lethargy and libido into the toilet. The worst of all is letro.

I had to crush e2 many times due to nipple sensitivity and being very gyno prone and it sucks big time.
At first you will look more ripped due to water loss but eventually you will be flat as a pancake and look like shit.
Dehydration, loss of strength, muscle cramps, stiffy joints, dry lips, inhability to get good pumps, lack of proper glycogen storage.
Not to mention lethargy and libido into the toilet. The worst of all is letro.

Palumbo and the guest he had on his show (Jay Campbell) mentioned how it's impossible to properly carb-load if your E2 is in the crapper. This was the first time i had ever heard that before. I wonder how many coaches knew this as i've seen plenty of pre-contest drug protocols in the past that included plenty of drugs (SERM, AI, and/or Proviron or Masteron) to bury estrogen levels leading up to a show.

Of course, it also depends on the amount/type of gears you are on.
You can add drol, sdrol, slin the last days to fill up glycogen stores and with good water/sodium/potassium manipulation you will look dry and full.
Nevertheless e2 are important for proper glycogen storage, hydration of muscle cells and IGF-1 secretion.
With e2 in the single digit personally i look dry but very flat, can't get a pump and workouts suck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity