over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating when Hungry - Never Satisfied?

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys. So I've been reversing out of my cut for a few weeks now and as far as bodyfat goes I think I've maintained some great conditioning. Im currently around 177lbs 5 ft 6 and pretty low bodyfat and eating 3250 calories per day on around a 40/40/20 macro split.

I complete daily LISS at 40 minutes fasted and I think this is something I am going to keep consistent through my off season. I must say I am on quite a bit of drugs for my bodyweight, 750mg test and 750mg tren currently as im looking to grow to the absolute best of my ability before attempting to compete at states/nationals in Australia as a Junior. Im only 19 so I have time to grow and improve.

I've always been the type to have a 5000 calorie per day appetite and I honestly hate it. My issue is I am starting off by not force feeding but listening to my body and eating only when im hungry...BUT IM ALWAYS HUNGRY. Every single meal I get at least 50 grams of protein from a lean protein source and at least 150g of fibrous vegetables. The only carb source I can currently eat is oats. This is due to them being the only ones that actually fill me up, but after 3-4 meals of this im just bloated.

For example the other day I started off the day with 2 oat carb source meals with 50g of protein from lean meats with both and 150g fibrous vegetables, great I felt full, satisfied. I next got hungry and ate. I had a meal of 125g tuna, 125g grass fed beef, 3 whole eggs, 200g broccoli and 3 cups of brown rice. I started the meal at 125g tuna, 3 whole eggs,200g broccoli and 1.5 cups of brown rice but that literally did nothing to my stomach and I was still hungry, so I whipped open another container of the beef and added another 1.5 cups of brown rice.

I can eat 500g of sweet potato with the same protein sources and the exact same thing occurs. These carb sources just don't satiate me at all but I really don't want my entire diets carbs to be coming from just oats.

Do you guys have any ideas why this is occuring or any suggestions on what I should do to amend this? It seems to be either feeling bloated at 3250 calories or feel unsatisfied at 5000. Both filled with clean foods, only difference being carb sources.

Discipline man. Also tren, it makes me hungry too.

I think your off season will be as productive without tren. Not trying to be the boo-man but 750 tren at your age Pff fuck.

I'd lower the tren or even ditch it.

add fats to your diet to slow digestion. Add more veggies than your carb sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the simple answer is you are just coming out of a cut. Look how your/our appetite is post show or after a cut...I know for most, our appetite is damn near uncontrollable and that time post cut/post show is one of those times discipline really plays a huge part. You think "wow I can eat more this is great" while simultaneously thinking "WTF I'm eating more and still starving".

The other points mentioned are on point I just think we can see post cut/post show your appetite surges and you seem to be like me where you already have a big appetite. You just need to ride it out brother and your appetite will stabilize a bit. But let's be honest here...for me if I am eating under 4K/day I'm going to be hungry.

Also, I know it may not be as filling but I'd recommend going to some more easily digestible carb sources. Cup after cup of oats would have me feeling very bloated.

I have one more, more creative option for you...load your meals towards the end of the day. I like massive meals before bed so make some of your meals a bit smaller so you can pound it down later at night. Example...

Meal 1: 500 calories
Meal 2: 500 calories
Meal 3: 500 calories
Meal 4: 1000 calorie meal
Meal 5: 750 calorie meal

or something along those lines. I think, as a 19 year old are doing it right and not letting yourself just go apeshit as I did and I got fat as hell. Heck I do intermittent fasting so I can have huge meals later but that is more of a dieting/health strategy for me being older.

I would be remiss, since you are 19, if I didn't say I'd also look at lowering the drugs but you seem self aware you are on a higher amount, which is good.

After months of dieting, hunger hits hard, for me the trick is to increase fat a little and continue with tons of vegetables and high protein. This works for me and in 2 or 3 weeks I will feel much better, but I will not even have fruit, increase my appetite for sweets and junk food.

I'm inclined to agree with some of the others. I would increase healthy fats and try rotating your carb sources a bit. Try red potatos in a couple meals... When you cook your rice throw in some coconut oil with the water and whatever else you use to flavor it. I'd also do a whole avocado with meal 2 and see if that helps.

Discipline man. Also tren, it makes me hungry too.

I think your off season will be as productive without tren. Not trying to be the boo-man but 750 tren at your age Pff fuck.

I'd lower the tren or even ditch it.

Good post ^^^^ 750mg of tren and wonders "why am I so fucking hungry?"

add fats to your diet to slow digestion. Add more veggies than your carb sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. Fats are the only thing that satiate me. And veggies tend to fill me up with gas helping to suppress appetite.

thats a hefty dose of tren for 19 yr old

AND i think its a bit of a hefty dose for off season. i have a naturally high metabolism (maybe you do too, at your age you should imo) so not sure if tren is best tool for your offseason. MAYBE you want to slow down your metabolism JUST a bit so can grow and not have to eat so much/so often.

i think tren at lower dose could work for offseason. if you run 750mg tren for offseason i cringe to hear what pre contest would be:eek:
BUT may be more beneficial to use something like deca. put on some water weight to give you leverage and it will lube joints a bit (not a big concern at 19 yr old but still a benefit) and its a good anabolic.
my 2 cents
-F2S

god i hate to be this guy... lol but...
19 years old less then 200lbs and 1500 mg test/tren...:rolleyes:
i understand you are short but....

one thing i occasionally think when i see threads like this...
is the time i really really pushed the doses just to see what happened i had a very hard time gaining any weight. having the doses "too" high may just be a counterproductive... just a thought from personal experaince.

also to the op, im breaking balls a lil on the dose stuff as what im referring to above is more then 6gs gear. lol im not talking down or lecturing as much as sharing some experience. ;)

and if not getting fat, just keep eating! maybe try upping the pro with each meal a lil 50g isnt that much.

750 mg of Tren......cmon, man. I seriously wonder if most guys these days put the drugs in front of hard training....I just don't think the bodies look the way they used to look. Most lack that overall thickness....Not everyone, but it seems to be a trend

your tren is not real

like where the fuck did that dosage come from 15 years ago if you took 75 mg of tren eod that was a good amount.

i dont believe that shit is real

hahahahah your 177lbs dude fuck this generation

750 mg of Tren......cmon, man. I seriously wonder if most guys these days put the drugs in front of hard training....I just don't think the bodies look the way they used to look. Most lack that overall thickness....Not everyone, but it seems to be a trend

lol
the one and only time i took 750mgs of tren i was tappign at 300lbs... lol
:star-w:rs

If I was on 750 mg (REAL Tren), I'd be in prison for murder.

2 things—

1. You are coming out of a severe cut post contest...of course you'll be starving. This is completely normal and nothing to be worried about. The fact that you are consistently trying to control it is a good thing so I applaud you. My fat ass just gives in haha.

2. What is your metabolism like? I only ask because you and I are the same in the fact that if I strictly ate based on hunger, I'd easily kill 7k cals a day. But that's prep AND offseason. And it sucks because my metabolism cannot handle that, I'm the fatty that can grow off of 4.5k so even in offseason I need to somewhat stay hunger to grow appropriately. As much as people hate oral use on this board nowadays, orals actually HELP ME because they calm my appetite down from a Lions Roar to a purr. I can still easily kill my meals on drol.

So the question is, does your metabolism allow you to eat that 7k and grow well? Or will it turn you into a fat ass. Me = fat ass. Other more physically and genetically gifted individuals = amazing growth.

your tren is not real

like where the fuck did that dosage come from 15 years ago if you took 75 mg of tren eod that was a good amount.

i dont believe that shit is real

Some guys can just take it. I usually go with 40mg tren a per day now and that is more than enough. I have tried 100mg per day for a short time years back but it was too much. I have known guys to use 2+ grams of tren per week. It's real tren but they just do it. Same with 200-300mg dbol etc when most are blowing up on 40mg per day.

OP The other guys have covered everything. Coming off a cut so your metabolism should be high. Moreover you don't weigh much and you are 19. Then you are on 750mg tren which is stupid imo. I couldn't grow on that much tren unless I literally pounded food. 3000 cals on that much tren and I would lose inches around my waist in weeks. I would be high carbing it on that much tren. I would burn through everything.

I don't even think most 19 years old should be on gear. Plus if you are doing this now you're not one to take it easy. But I bet you grow much better on something like 500mg test and 400mg deca. That is more than enough for anyone nevermind someone your age and weight.

Some guys can just take it. I usually go with 40mg tren a per day now and that is more than enough. I have tried 100mg per day for a short time years back but it was too much. I have known guys to use 2+ grams of tren per week. It's real tren but they just do it. Same with 200-300mg dbol etc when most are blowing up on 40mg per day.

OP The other guys have covered everything. Coming off a cut so your metabolism should be high. Moreover you don't weigh much and you are 19. Then you are on 750mg tren which is stupid imo. I couldn't grow on that much tren unless I literally pounded food. 3000 cals on that much tren and I would lose inches around my waist in weeks. I would be high carbing it on that much tren. I would burn through everything.

I don't even think most 19 years old should be on gear. Plus if you are doing this now you're not one to take it easy. But I bet you grow much better on something like 500mg test and 400mg deca. That is more than enough for anyone nevermind someone your age and weight.

Yeah I feel like keeping me estrogen low has helped significantly with the tren sides. Ive run 600mg on my last bulk with high estrogen and couldn't sleep for shit. During my cut I was taking aromasin @ 12.5mg ED which put my sensitive e2 levels at 14 on 750mg test. Well since I've been eating 3400 I've managed to gain an inch around my waist. I honestly can't tell the difference between fat gain and water retention but I am certain I am retaining a bit of water (obviously because I've increased the carbs quite a bit) but I have this feeling I'm also gaining fat too. I always have indents in my ankles from my socks no matter how high/low my estrogen/carb intake/water intake/sodium intake is. I've experimented with it all and nothing helps it. I just want to be able to eat more and enjoy food but I feel like I have to restrict myself so much, even on a hefty dose of tren.

2 things—

1. You are coming out of a severe cut post contest...of course you'll be starving. This is completely normal and nothing to be worried about. The fact that you are consistently trying to control it is a good thing so I applaud you. My fat ass just gives in haha.

2. What is your metabolism like? I only ask because you and I are the same in the fact that if I strictly ate based on hunger, I'd easily kill 7k cals a day. But that's prep AND offseason. And it sucks because my metabolism cannot handle that, I'm the fatty that can grow off of 4.5k so even in offseason I need to somewhat stay hunger to grow appropriately. As much as people hate oral use on this board nowadays, orals actually HELP ME because they calm my appetite down from a Lions Roar to a purr. I can still easily kill my meals on drol.

So the question is, does your metabolism allow you to eat that 7k and grow well? Or will it turn you into a fat ass. Me = fat ass. Other more physically and genetically gifted individuals = amazing growth.

Definitely not. I'm pretty sure I'm gaining fat at my current caloric intake. I was doing cardio in the AM every day for the first week coming out of the cut, just a 30-40 minute walk fasted and I would hit the weights at night. Still felt lethargic, weak etc. but I was gaining weight. Strength is not increasing but weight is increasing and I do have a bit of water retention now but I believe I've probably gained some fat along with it. And like I said above I always have indents in my ankles from my socks no matter my level of carbs/water/sodium/estrogen etc. This entire bodybuilding game is really starting to piss me off. I would put on 1lb per week at 3600 calories as a 160lb natural with a similar activity level. Now im on less carbs, more protein, less fats and gaining more weight on 1.5g of anabolics per week.

My last bulk I was on 500mg test and 600mg tren for 15 weeks. I went from 170lbs to 192lbs during that time period at 3800-4000 calories and gained a significant amount of fat, or maybe a bit of fat and water....I honestly don't know how to tell. I did barely any cardio during that time period. I've posted a thread previously with pics from that cycle. I was eating moderate protein, high carb and lowish fat (talking 500g carbs).

Last edited:
19 yrs old and already taking A.I.''s to crush his estrogen

FUCKING OUCH! when you are 40yrs old you will have the bone density of a 100yr old man.

19 yrs old and already taking A.I.''s to crush his estrogen

FUCKING OUCH! when you are 40yrs old you will have the bone density of a 100yr old man.

It wasn't really intentional. I started to get some low estro sides so I got bloods done. It took a week for the results to get back and I've since backed off the AI. I wouldn't intentionally crash it that low and I didn't think 12.5 aromasin ED would either as I've read numerous posted on these forums about AI's being weaker in males and only suppressing estrogen at....I don't know the exact number but its not 98% etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws