over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Astragalus

69cyclerider

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
After reading Dante Trudel's ( DOGGCRAPP) post about Astragalus for kidney repair, I decided to try it since I've been leaking protein into my urine since 2010 or before. After starting Jan 15th with 4 grams a day ( 2 morn 2 night) I up'ed it to 8 grams split. Went and had bloodwork done yesterday and my kidney function is perfect with no leaking protein. I even up'd my protein intake about the same time also.

Thank you Dante Trudel for unknowingly fixing me !!!!!!

After reading Dante Trudel's ( DOGGCRAPP) post about Astragalus for kidney repair, I decided to try it since I've been leaking protein into my urine since 2010 or before. After starting Jan 15th with 4 grams a day ( 2 morn 2 night) I up'ed it to 8 grams split. Went and had bloodwork done yesterday and my kidney function is perfect with no leaking protein. I even up'd my protein intake about the same time also.

This is great and I am happy for you. It would help if you didn't leave out details like which brand you used and any other pertinent info you may have missed. Great job.

I am using NOW brand 500mg caps brand along with NOW or LE Pycnogenol at 300mg (pre Wo and bed)

Thanks for sharing, and that is pretty amazing news. Ive been using 1,000 mg daily ever since dante wrote about it.

To anyone who has used astragalus to improve kidney function; did it hold and remain improved after discontinuing use or did you go back to baseline?

thank you..

^^^thanks for taking the time to post this brother!!
..always great to get this kind of "first hand" experience

very happy to hear of your personal health improvement ..+this is certainly some great news for the community

Glad I could help 69. Good to hear.

This thread is alot better than this one https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/hrt-forum/157878-proviron-vs-boron-raise-free-test.html
where for some strange reason I seem to have guys getting mad at me for suggesting something that could benefit them (see my post on that thread)

Bewildering to me to be honest

This thread is alot better than this one https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/hrt-forum/157878-proviron-vs-boron-raise-free-test.html
where for some strange reason I seem to have guys getting mad at me for suggesting something that could benefit them (see my post on that thread)

Yeah I saw that this morning and yes it is bewildering about some people......they just make me shake my head and want to walk away

I've picked up some astragalus as well. My kidney values are all around good but what the hell it's like $3.95 on various sites. I take 4-5 grams a day. I'm not sure I'll notice much since my values are ok but hell it's cheap and doesn't seem many negatives.

Your recommendations (here and on 'gram) are so well-researched and backed by common sense that I find it difficult to avoid them. Hence me now being on astragalus, pycnogenol, and tumeric. Maybe you should slow it down so I don't go broke...

To anyone who has used astragalus to improve kidney function; did it hold and remain improved after discontinuing use or did you go back to baseline?

Unfortunately, mine went down after stopping it. I think it needs to be used indefinitely to keep eGFR at higher levels. The same thing I noticed when discontinuing Citrus Bergamot and Krill Oil with LDL lowering.

What brand is everyone using?

I was using Nusapure,8 caps/day for about 5-6 weeks and my gfr actually went down from 70 to 69,stay away from that brand. I switched to Vitamin Shoppe brand since then and will do bloodework again soon

Within the month of that man being on instagram I have learned all the shit I had to dig for for years. What a blessing for you guy who didn’t know him before.

I just want to take a momeuand thank you Dogcrapp, and please keep your simplicity info coming on instagram :headbang:

....i'm using NOW brand but switching to Life Extension LE just because the LE had more mg per cap. 100mg vs 30mg

Ive discovered that astragalus has a skin drying effect on me which is good since I get acne flare ups on test. It reminded me of taking accutane the first time when my lips became severely chapped like I just ate a glazed donut. Taking 3 grams of the Vitamin Shop brand

What brand is everyone using?

What I did was I purchased Astragalus Extract Powder 20:1 online and then I capped them using my cap machine

It's a very potent anti aging supplement. I love it and its one of my favorite supplements in the world.

I was taking 3 grams a day. Around this time I also experienced a strange type of insegestion. Felt like a pressure in my esophagus. That and I had zero appetite and bouts of nausea. Stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. The only other supplement I had added was 1g of cinnamon which I stopped at the same time. Diet and all other factors had remained the same. Only thing I can thing is maybe I had caught something. Plan to restart the cinnamon M-Sat next week. If all goes well I will add the Astralgus back in the week after and taper the dose up from 500mg to test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity