over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ruslan Magomedov is the First UFC Athlete to Receive Lifetime Ban

Methyltest? There's an oddball.

And of you's ever ran this?

This guy is skinnyfat DYEL mode lmao

Methyltest? There's an oddball.

And of you's ever ran this?

This guy is skinnyfat DYEL mode lmao

The guy is a heavyweight and had visible abs in this pic, and you think he is skinnyfat?

The guy is a heavyweight and had visible abs in this pic, and you think he is skinnyfat?

For real...

The guy is 6’3 and 240lbs and 14-1... Who cares what he can lift when he can probably rearrange the faces of the top 5 @ the Olympia at the same time...

Strong policy at the highest level.

The Russians are evil, USADA is a respectable agency. :cool:

For real...

The guy is 6’3 and 240lbs and 14-1... Who cares what he can lift when he can probably rearrange the faces of the top 5 @ the Olympia at the same time...

ALSO IN THE MOST DEPLETED STATE HUMANLY POSSIBLE. HAHAHAHAH chive the man a break.

Note: fighters usually cut “weight” the worst way possible. They aren’t trying to slowly loose body fat as a cut like BB ever workout counts. They are just LOOSING weight, as simple as that. They loose so much muscle in those last 2 weeks it’s stupid but they have to have the calories to practice. If you practice at that heavier weight and are good once the the Weight falls off you, and you can save strength, you will be even faster fight night. Once he re hydrated and carbs up he will look 100% different

ALSO IN THE MOST DEPLETED STATE HUMANLY POSSIBLE. HAHAHAHAH chive the man a break.

Note: fighters usually cut “weight” the worst way possible. They aren’t trying to slowly loose body fat as a cut like BB ever workout counts. They are just LOOSING weight, as simple as that. They loose so much muscle in those last 2 weeks it’s stupid but they have to have the calories to practice. If you practice at that heavier weight and are good once the the Weight falls off you, and you can save strength, you will be even faster fight night. Once he re hydrated and carbs up he will look 100% different

True.....but as a heavyweight that weighs about 240, why would he be cutting for the weigh-in?

Weight limit for heavy weight is 265lbs. Why would he deliberately come in 25lbs under the weight limit

I’m not an expert, There is tones of high level guys in here but just because you can fight as heavy as that doesn’t mean it’s a good look for you. As you can see he not a bull dog back yard brawler body structure. He has a very very athletic build, I’m sure his fight style is expensive and speed and technique.Tbh I don’t know much on him besides he’s good. Lol if you see what I’m tring to say is that there is a plan for everything and he looks depleted but camps get crazy at the end.

His coach will usually have a weight pick out for him almost at the beginning of camp that he wants him to fight at. Rember speed speed speed, pound for pound power, and critical technique in tight situations. BUT yes, you guys are right his weight cut is not going to be much but I’m sure they push him way plast depletion by the looks of this picture.

I am by no means saying hrs pealed, but he looks healthy for an athlete.

That is probably why he was using PEDs because naturally he is skinny fat and need to gain as much muscle as he can. This guy would probably wouldn’t never be over 215 naturally, but not the style of fight where tissue doesn’t matter.. So here the dilemma does he do a real hard cut to make that lower class and maybe suck ass because bcause he cut to much or push up. The fighters on here will tell you the lighter you are it’s a whole other game. This heavy weight are big af and powerful the more pound for pound he get on them the more pounding he can also take. It’s a balancing act I guess.

Their are legendary heavy weights that are beautiful fights but most are brawlers.

Last edited:
I’m not an expert, There is tones of high level guys in here but just because you can fight as heavy as that doesn’t mean it’s a good look for you. As you can see he not a bull dog back yard brawler body structure. He has a very very athletic build, I’m sure his fight style is expensive and speed and technique.Tbh I don’t know much on him besides he’s good. Lol if you see what I’m tring to say is that there is a plan for everything and he looks depleted but camps get crazy at the end.

His coach will usually have a weight pick out for him almost at the beginning of camp that he wants him to fight at. Rember speed speed speed, pound for pound power, and critical technique in tight situations. BUT yes, you guys are right his weight cut is not going to be much but I’m sure they push him way plast depletion by the looks of this picture.

I am by no means saying hrs pealed, but he looks healthy for an athlete.

That is probably why he was using PEDs because naturally he is skinny fat and need to gain as much muscle as he can. This guy would probably wouldn’t never be over 215 naturally, but not the style of fight where tissue doesn’t matter.. So here the dilemma does he do a real hard cut to make that lower class and maybe suck ass because bcause he cut to much or push up. The fighters on here will tell you the lighter you are it’s a whole other game. This heavy weight are big af and powerful the more pound for pound he get on them the more pounding he can also take. It’s a balancing act I guess.

Their are legendary heavy weights that are beautiful fights but most are brawlers.

The only thing that really made sense in your post lol

You don’t know much about him but you assume he wouldn’t be more than 215lbs “skinny fat”?

This guy is a top level athlete, his expenditure is probably ridiculous during training camp, which is why majority of guys in the sport are or have been on PEDs, the purpose isn’t to be 250lbs of muscle... It’s to recover and train harder... Muscle doesn’t really do a whole bunch for you in a fight.. Look at DC and Stipe Miocic for example, some of the best fighters in history and neither are muscle machines.. As a matter of fact, watch the fight with Miocic VS Ngannou, where Ngannou is so massive and muscular he actually HAS to come down to 265lbs to make weight and Stipe embarrassed and out classes him...

All in all, majority of fighters at their “walk around weight” don’t look super muscular but more like athletic, fit guys...

Some heavyweights come in a little lighter and more fit like the above guy simply because of the hard training and demand of a camp, the guys who actually have to make a weight class aren’t losing a shit ton of muscle to make weight, they’re dieting down over 6-8 weeks for a camp and then depleting a shit ton of water, the guys who are an exception are the guys who are usually 10-15lbs within their fight weight...

The only thing that really made sense in your post lol

You don’t know much about him but you assume he wouldn’t be more than 215lbs “skinny fat”?

This guy is a top level athlete, his expenditure is probably ridiculous during training camp, which is why majority of guys in the sport are or have been on PEDs, the purpose isn’t to be 250lbs of muscle... It’s to recover and train harder... Muscle doesn’t really do a whole bunch for you in a fight.. Look at DC and Stipe Miocic for example, some of the best fighters in history and neither are muscle machines.. As a matter of fact, watch the fight with Miocic VS Ngannou, where Ngannou is so massive and muscular he actually HAS to come down to 265lbs to make weight and Stipe embarrassed and out classes him...

All in all, majority of fighters at their “walk around weight” don’t look super muscular but more like athletic, fit guys...

Some heavyweights come in a little lighter and more fit like the above guy simply because of the hard training and demand of a camp, the guys who actually have to make a weight class aren’t losing a shit ton of muscle to make weight, they’re dieting down over 6-8 weeks for a camp and then depleting a shit ton of water, the guys who are an exception are the guys who are usually 10-15lbs within their fight weight...

Isn’t everything you just said in YOUR post what I was saying or tring to???? I mean it’s almost identical......... Are you that height?, that structure? or know his training program? Because I have the that commonality build and The reason I made the skinny fat was in his defense.

I do agree that some fighter have a style where the long and lanky build benefit them and if they are able to drop lower and lower weight classes they are very successful.

The only th8ng I will say is your Wong about them loosening tones of tissue when they aren’t using PED and doing weight cuts. I mean this is common sense in the world of fighting that they loose to much muscle and that is the goal not to have happen and that’s why guys pay lots of money for not the program in the camp but actual nutrition and a cut protocol coaching.

You whole post was what I said in BOTH post maybe go back and read them( I know my grammar is terrible) idk why your not agreeing yet argueing the same points. Can you please let us hear your resume on fighting or fight athletes please??? Because I was just throwing out common practices in the fight world. Have a good one man

Last edited:
Isn’t everything you just said in YOUR post what I was saying or tring to???? I mean it’s almost identical......... Are you that height?, that structure? or know his training program? Because I have the that commonality build and The reason I made the skinny fat was in his defense.

I do agree that some fighter have a style where the long and lanky build benefit them and if they are able to drop lower and lower weight classes they are very successful.

The only th8ng I will say is your Wong about them loosening tones of tissue when they aren’t using PED and doing weight cuts. I mean this is common sense in the world of fighting that they loose to much muscle and that is the goal not to have happen and that’s why guys pay lots of money for not the program in the camp but actual nutrition and a cut protocol coaching.

You whole post was what I said in BOTH post maybe go back and read them( I know my grammar is terrible) idk why your not agreeing yet argueing the same points. Can you please let us hear your resume on fighting or fight athletes please??? Because I was just throwing out common practices in the fight world. Have a good one man

You’re basing your knowledge on the fact you have a similar structure?

This isn’t bodybuilding, it’s fighting.. And no, we’re not really saying the same thing... You’re saying these guys are losing muscle and using PEDS to be muscular and that heavyweights make a certain cut and that long and skinny fighters make lower weight cuts?

Actually Israel Adesanya barely even makes 185lbs after a camp, he weighed in his last fight at 183lbs and Jon Jones walks around just a few pounds above 205lbs I believe making him available for fights on short notice like Nate for example who walks around in the 170lbs range too...

I have trained around some guys who went on to actually be in the UFC.. Not to mention one of the best schools/camps (American Top Team) isn’t too far from me... I won’t get into an argument with you but I know/met guys like Jorge Masvidal and Vitor Belfort and even more who trained in their camps and in their gyms as amateurs and low level Pros... We have quite a few good MMA gyms down here in South FL...

And no bro, you’re wrong, it’s not muscle tissue these guys are losing.. Why do you think the UFC is implying hydration testing for the fighters and A LOT of fighters have moved up and switched weight classes? It’s not for muscle loss... They used to even allow IV hydration a few years ago...

Also have you seen when fighters cut VS fight day? Some guys make a 25lbs drop or jump within a few days, that’s not muscle, that’s water....

Conor has been seen walking around DAYS before a fight at 177lbs and then he cuts to 145lbs or 155lbs... Khabib is similar, and when he walks into the octagon he’s in the 180’s at times....

These guys aren’t paying a bunch of money for nutrition etc, it’s taken out by their camp from a percentage of their payout of the fight.. Maybe the amateurs etc that don’t have much experience and have to do everything on their own are losing more muscle than they should etc but at this elite level, these guys have everyone and everything in place.. With the exception of the UFC, anyone at ONE FC or Bellator is on PEDS with all these things in place.. I’d bet some guys in UFC are also on PEDs just a lot harder to beat the system but a few have figured it out I’m sure..

Either way, the way a fighter looks has very little to do with their ability to perform...

[QUOTE=NEMSZ;2739667]You’re basing your knowledge on the fact you have a similar structure?
Lol because I said I’m 6’3 with wide shoulder and an athletic build that’s not blocky......ok I gues you just want to argue.

This isn’t bodybuilding, it’s fighting.. And no, we’re not really saying the same thing... You’re saying these guys are losing muscle and using PEDS to be muscular and that heavyweights make a certain cut and that long and skinny fighters make lower weight cuts? Definitely was not sayin* this at all, I was referring the the man height vs is build/structure.

Actually Israel Adesanya barely even makes 185lbs after a camp, he weighed in his last fight at 183lbs and Jon Jones walks around just a few pounds above 205lbs I believe making him available for fights on short notice like Nate for example who walks around in the 170lbs range too... stated this point( and these are the best fighters in th3 world)
I wouldn’t compare Ronnie cole to a local level pro On BB genetics even though they are both pros
I have trained around some guys who went on to actually be in the UFC.. Not to mention one of the best schools/camps (American Top Team) isn’t too far from me... I won’t get into an argument with you but I know/met guys like Jorge Masvidal and Vitor Belfort and even more who trained in their camps and in their gyms as amateurs and low level Pros... We have quite a few good MMA gyms down here in South FL...

And no bro, you’re wrong, it’s not muscle tissue these guys are losing.. Why do you think the UFC is implying hydration testing for the fighters and A LOT of fighters have moved up and switched weight classes? It’s not for muscle loss... They used to even allow IV hydration a few years ago...

Also have you seen when fighters cut VS fight day? Some guys make a 25lbs drop or jump within a few days, that’s not muscle, that’s water....

Conor has been seen walking around DAYS before a fight at 177lbs and then he cuts to 145lbs or 155lbs... Khabib is similar, and when he walks into the octagon he’s in the 180’s at times.... stated that point.

These guys aren’t paying a bunch of money for nutrition etc, it’s taken out by their camp from a percentage of their payout of the fight.. Maybe the amateurs etc that don’t have much experience and have to do everything on their own are losing more muscle than they should etc but at this elite level, these guys have everyone and everything in place.. With the exception of the UFC, anyone at ONE FC or Bellator is on PEDS with all these things in place.. I’d bet some guys in UFC are also on PEDs just a lot harder to beat the system but a few have figured it out I’m sure..

Either way, the way a fighter looks has very little to do with their ability to perform...[/QUOTE] stated this point.

SOFL Top team ok I guess I’ll see you around then.

Again I guess you didn’t read what I said about the concept that you again are pointing out.That I agreed with You. I AM WELL AWARE OF HOW MUCH WATER AND GLUCOSE AND DEPLETED TO BEATH YOU CAN GET!!!!!! And be a different person in a few hours.

I said he on a weigh in day and probably looks his shittiest
( He wwill gain the water a glucoses ASAP after the weigh in)

Again the only thing I disagree with you is the muscle loss. You are comparing the prime weight class fighter( you mentioned not only the best in the world but legends) can make jumps. Is it not a whole different subject when you are a heavy weight class??????

If it’s taken out of the payout isn’t that being paid for a service lol man idk why I’m arguing with you over oneverything we are agreeing on. I said I’m not even a expert on the fighting BUT yes I made some points to other post that you seem to agree about now you

Last edited:
I have to apologize, I don’t comprehend my typing very well. I go back a read what I wrote and say to myself wow I’m explaining what I mean in my head but only writing half of it. I do agree w most all of you points. Nice to know someone on here in the same neck of the woods.

[QUOTE=NEMSZ;2739667]You’re basing your knowledge on the fact you have a similar structure?
Lol because I said I’m 6’3 with wide shoulder and an athletic build that’s not blocky......ok I gues you just want to argue.

This isn’t bodybuilding, it’s fighting.. And no, we’re not really saying the same thing... You’re saying these guys are losing muscle and using PEDS to be muscular and that heavyweights make a certain cut and that long and skinny fighters make lower weight cuts? Definitely was not sayin* this at all, I was referring the the man height vs is build/structure.

Actually Israel Adesanya barely even makes 185lbs after a camp, he weighed in his last fight at 183lbs and Jon Jones walks around just a few pounds above 205lbs I believe making him available for fights on short notice like Nate for example who walks around in the 170lbs range too... stated this point( and these are the best fighters in th3 world)
I wouldn’t compare Ronnie cole to a local level pro On BB genetics even though they are both pros

Conor has been seen walking around DAYS before a fight at 177lbs and then he cuts to 145lbs or 155lbs... Khabib is similar, and when he walks into the octagon he’s in the 180’s at times.... stated that point.

Either way, the way a fighter looks has very little to do with their ability to perform...

I’m not arguing with you bro, I’m just telling you some facts about my experience.. This guy is an elite athlete among elite athletes, maybe it’s the way you worded it but sounds like you were saying something else and the whole “He would be skinny fat without PEDs” also threw me off... You can’t say that when the guy is pretty big and clearly in shape in a very demanding profession and PEDs aren’t keeping him as a heavyweight, he’s just a heavyweight, that’s all...

And I find it very different being charged 10-20% (or whatever the percentage is) from a paycheck than paying out of pocket lol...

Also about this particular fighter and heavyweights in general, I don’t think a lot of them come in depleted just in better shape and leaner... This guy is 235lbs-240lbs in this pic, he probably walks around in the 250’s range... But as for the other weight classes, yes, they’re different people within a day of hydration.. Which makes no sense to me that a guy is going to cut 25-30lbs to make a weight class to only be within 5-10lbs of where he started when he rehydrates and eats again lol...

Again, I’m not arguing, just speaking from my experience and the experience I’ve seen people go through in amateur fights, low level pro fights and making their way up to some high level organizations, the ones who aren’t on PEDs (which is very few, almost all amateurs and pros in this sport are on PEDs) will probably experience some muscle loss from a very high intensity camp..

But also about the subject of losing muscle in general, the fact that going catabolic and losing muscle doesn’t just happen over night, too many people like to believe that doing an extra 10 min of cardio and missing a meal will make you catabolic and you’re doomed... No, the body doesn’t work that way... With nutrition on point, training, rest and especially PEDs, catabolism is pretty easily avoided...

Last edited:
Weight limit for heavy weight is 265lbs. Why would he deliberately come in 25lbs under the weight limit

265 is the weight max before the weigh ins, after the weigh ins they rehydrate and go over that. Most HW fighters don't even come close to 265, freaks of nature and Overeem excluded.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws