over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transitioning from pharma GH to generics

mementomori515

Registered
I've been using 2iu of serostim for the past two years more or less. I can't compare it to anything else as it was my first and only experience with GH. The benefits were fairly typical--mild fat loss, improved sleep quality, recovery, skin complexion. I did not notice any bloating or undesirable water retention.

My financials have since changed and it's now silly for me to be dropping $300/month on what some might describe as trivial effects. I can buy a 100iu kit of mauve tops (similar to black tops) for $200 from my AAS dealer, and am wondering if it's worth pulling the trigger. I know this particular generic tests well, but just how much am I going to have to dose to achieve similar blood levels? If I need 4iu of mauve tops to replicate 2iu serostim, then it hardly seems worth it, given the kits are 20% smaller as well. Another worry is bloat. Was miraculous to me that I never bloated on serostim. Even creatine gives me chipmunk face. And I understand generics are much worse in this regard because of certain water retaining additives.

Would greatly appreciate all opinions and insight.

Well with the plan you laid out it actually would cost you $100 more to run the generics. If you’re running pharma for only $300 a month I think you’re looking in the wrong place to save money and if it’s simply become too much you should think about just dropping GH entirely especially if it’s trivial effects to you.

IMO, running 2IU/day of the seros is no better than running 2IU/day of the Mauve tops. I've run the seros before and did not find them any better than the quality generics. The mauves, blacks and greys that come from the quality guys are all equivalent.

Bloat is minor. You may get a small amount of bloat on 2IU/day of the generic, but it will be mild, and will dissipate in several weeks.

I know some people will swear that the pharm grade GH is superior, but that has not been my personal experience.

If you do the math. 2 iu. daily for 30 days is 60 iu. If you double that, 4 iu for 30 days is 120 iu. Now Mauve tops are suppose to be 120 iu., unless I'm mistaken. $300 minus $200 is $100. So even if you take double the amount of generic your still saving $100 a month. Even if the generic was 100 iu, your paying $2 an iu. instead of $4.69 an iu. of serostim, $600 a kit I'm assuming.

If you can afford the pharma and money isn't really an issue, stick to pharma for yourself.

If you can get some humatrope or saizen, go that route.

If you can't afford those, I recommend Grey Tops or Supertropin (got them tested at like 99%+ with no dimer detected, best price I've seen for any int shipped GH)

If you didn't' get IGF-1 testing on the pharma you will have no way of comparing the two.

I just look at it this way...if I am going to inject myself with something for years, I want to make sure its FDA approved or the equivalent. I have used generics with great results but to be as safe as possible, stick to pharma if you can afford it

300$ for sero? Don't you be dumb and pass that up lol. I (like many others) sell mine to buds for 500$

300$ for sero? Don't you be dumb and pass that up lol. I (like many others) sell mine to buds for 500$

Where in the hell does everyone get serostim from? Cant even find s dam aids patient with it!

300 a kit? I'd be in fckn heaven!

It's incredible how 1/2 of the responses in this thread haven't read the OP...but are advising :rolleyes:

Where in the hell does everyone get serostim from? Cant even find s dam aids patient with it!

300 a kit? I'd be in fckn heaven!

Lol. That's where i get it.
I have a lot of it. Don't even use it.
You'll find someone, ask gays.

Lol. That's where i get it.
I have a lot of it. Don't even use it.
You'll find someone, ask gays.

I think they must hand that stuff out a lot more in the US then here.. I sent my friend to the pride parade to try with no luck lmao.

I think they must hand that stuff out a lot more in the US then here.. I sent my friend to the pride parade to try with no luck lmao.

Well that was dumb. What do u think lol.

New-HIV-Infections-by-Race-and-Transmission-Group.png

Well I didnt think wandering up to random people and saying "hey are you homosexual?" Would exactly work.. lol, or at least not for what I wanted (HGH- for those not reading the above posts lmao).

Not exactly sure how you find and have that convo with people.. dating apps or something?

Well I didnt think wandering up to random people and saying "hey are you homosexual?" Would exactly work.. lol, or at least not for what I wanted (HGH- for those not reading the above posts lmao).

Not exactly sure how you find and have that convo with people.. dating apps or something?

1. Be huge and gay.
2. Be huge and let gay men add u on social media.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws