over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term masteron usage

phoenix2

Registered
What are the risks of long term masteron usage in moderate doses (200-400 mg/week) with little test (trt dosage)?
Besides lipids or prostate?
Any concern for liver damage?
What's the longest time you have run it for?

Isn’t prostate issues and lipid issues enough to keep you away from long term use? :confused:

can sure feel that swell a lil from time to time with those dht's! :eek:
yukky feeling!

thats usually when i call it quits. lol
run until you know. lol

Isn’t prostate issues and lipid issues enough to keep you away from long term use? :confused:

I'm able to manage lipids with tons of cardio, good supplementation and perfect diet.
I don't suffer of prostate problems, mpb or acne with dht compounds.
So i was wondering what other sides could be related to long term masteron usage.
I've read of many guys that use it in trt too (low doses of course).

Some of the older guys will eventually chime in. I'm one of them. Four things are the major factors: Age, genetics, dose, and recent AAS history.

I.e. if you are young, have decent genetics for response and AAS tolerance, have not done heavy cycles or have taken a brief or not so brief off period or true TRT period you can probably get a good bang out of a little Masteron. For instance say you have been doing your 100 mg/w TRT and have had test levels at 800 ng/dL for 12 weeks. Then you bump up the test to 200 and add in 300 mg Materon for 8 weeks. You are probably going to get a bit of a bump out of it.

If you're 45 and have been blast and cruise for 3 years and want to add in 400 mg of Masteron to your test cruise of 500 mg/w then probably just adding to the toxic load you've been building up.

What are the risks of long term masteron usage in moderate doses (200-400 mg/week) with little test (trt dosage)?
Besides lipids or prostate?
Any concern for liver damage?
What's the longest time you have run it for?

Masteron affects my prostate, slight bp elevation, and some thinning of the hair.
I prefer it to an AI or estrogen blocker for moderate estrogen lowering since it makes me look leaner, harder, and more vascular. It also doesn’t hurt my joints as much as an AI. It’s the hair loss that keeps me from using it too often.

Is there any chance that it could be liver toxic long term?

can sure feel that swell a lil from time to time with those dht's! :eek:
yukky feeling!

thats usually when i call it quits. lol
run until you know. lol

how can u feel a swell, because its internal, is there a way to find out without bloodwork?

When you start having a little trouble urinating you can actually "FEEL" the swelling and blockage.

I feel like it down regulates and I went from high libido to low libido. I ran it solo for about 3-4 months as high as 1.6G a week... which was awesome

Exactly what I was going to reply lol. Thanks for saving me the typing

To the OP you should of mentioned in your original post that you don't have prostate problems or lipids. That would of helped to better answer your question brother

Last edited:
There is a set of know DHT related side effects that we are all familiar with, if those don't affect you/or don't apply to you GREAT but you must be informed about them.
However, the main side effects of long term DHT type compounds is often NOT DISCUSSED....
DHT is a VERY active test analogue, it will occupy E receptors competitively and trigger T receptors as well as activate its own.
That being said, DHT will UP-REGULATE (Yes increase) the count AND the affinity of the DHT receptors when used in a high dosage and/or over prolonged periods of time where it will not be able to satisfy the "POSITIVE" DHT effects by regular Testosterone conversion, even at higher doses, this will let the aromatization into E show its NASTY side effects since even if controlled... has no DHT competing to keep it in check.
DHT type compounds are a VERY useful tool, however they must be used correctly to contribute positively to a poly-pharmaceutical protocol.

Prostate effects shouldn’t be taken lightly...malignant abnormalities in that region are a matter of time for a good chunk of men...

Older guys here have it right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how can u feel a swell, because its internal, is there a way to find out without bloodwork?

clearly you have not abused aas sufficiently enough to understand this is a very real very "feely" concept! lol

no blood work required:cool:

starts out as some trouble peeing, then sometimes its like hard to finish peeing and you get these annoying drips and then a horrible crampy pain. lol

then that fucker will swell up and its like a funny sensation in your ass...
:eek::eek:

you do not need blood work to know about this side effect, it will be quite clear! lol

and lol at 45 yo jumping on 4-500mgs o mast....
do that and all this will happen within the month! lol :lightbulb::eek::headbang:

I find it also depends on the persons lifestyle. I know of a few guys that are on 200 test/400 Masteron year round as a cruise, or the 300 test/200 Deca is pretty popular too (*cough*marclobliner*cough*)

I think certain compounds like test, proviron, masteron, primo can be ran at a higher than normal dose indefinitely while maintaining perfect bloodwork.

But lifestyle comes into play. To many guys take some "all in one" Cycle support product year round and think they are good. Just my opinion but aside from genetics that will allow you to pull of "enhanced TRT", you need:

1. A clean diet. Lower the protein, it's 2019 and people are still doing 1gram per pound and even 1.5 grams per pound??? .6-.8 is plenty. Get your carbs from yams, berries, quinoa etc. fats from avocados, olives, ghee. Cut the BS.

2. Cardio. 6 days a week, 45 minutes. Or 3 days a week 20 minutes of HIIT. Forget cutting or bulking, this is for health purposes and is year-round and honestly takes priority over the weights.

3. Ditch the lame all-in-one cycle assist supplements. At a minimum I take two cholesterol products, two blood pressure products and two prostate products, so for me I like.
Red Yeast Rice 600mg (along with Ubiquinol 200mg, the coq10 most contain is useless)
Niacin 500mg
Hawthorne Berry 600mg
Beet Root Extract 600mg
Pumpkin Seed Extract 1000mg
Pygeum 500mg

4. Donate Blood as needed and keep the RBC/Hematocrit levels on point.

With all of the above, and staying under around 500mg of total of the "safer" anabolics, I think it's possible to go a good amount above TRT levels and be fine. I mean when you see guys like Dwayne Johnson etc., those guys aren't on 200mg of testosterone and 4iu of HGH, get out of here. They are cruising on far more and have a really quality endocrinologist and medical team that keeps them at optimal health. And that's a high-level guy but the same applies to most of these youtubers and even not-so-well-known fitness models.

There is a set of know DHT related side effects that we are all familiar with, if those don't affect you/or don't apply to you GREAT but you must be informed about them.
However, the main side effects of long term DHT type compounds is often NOT DISCUSSED....
DHT is a VERY active test analogue, it will occupy E receptors competitively and trigger T receptors as well as activate its own.
That being said, DHT will UP-REGULATE (Yes increase) the count AND the affinity of the DHT receptors when used in a high dosage and/or over prolonged periods of time where it will not be able to satisfy the "POSITIVE" DHT effects by regular Testosterone conversion, even at higher doses, this will let the aromatization into E show its NASTY side effects since even if controlled... has no DHT competing to keep it in check.
DHT type compounds are a VERY useful tool, however they must be used correctly to contribute positively to a poly-pharmaceutical protocol.

Rogue knows what he is talking about, please believe him. Don't make the mistake I did of using Proviron and Masteron and other DHT compounds for too long. It eventually ends up upregulating your DHT receptors and you feel miserable, it goes from improving your libido to making it much worse. And then you need it because your body is used to the high dosage of DHT, and when you try to drop it, it is hell. It actually feels like withdrawals from a drug to try to get off the DHT compounds when you use them for too long. And then your body aromatizes test into E like crazy, contributing to gyno and high anxiety and other E-related problems.

Please don't make the mistake of using the DHT compounds for too long. I am trying to get off them now, and it is miserable. At first they make you feel good, but then you need them just to have a libido, and then they end up ruining your libido in the long run, and causing a host of other problems.

DHT compounds should only be used for short-term periods, like pre-contest or photo shoots. Use them for too long and you end up needing them. Don't make the same mistake I did, or you will end up regretting it very much.

Cruising on masteron is not a good idea, in my opinion.

Honestly, unless you are making money off of competing, I wouldn't cruise on anything other than a conservative dose of testosterone, personally.

As others mentioned, effects on the heart, prostate, lipids, neurochemistry, etc. would all deter me.

There is give and take to everything, right? Personally I like the way I look and my bloodwork looks on ~200mgs mast and ~150mgs test. Now that is obviously a very, very low dose but my free test is high, bloods are good, and it's a nice overall look. I HATE taking an AI and right there e levels are good.

Also, what do we mean by "long term"? Are we talking 5 years straight or are we say saying a modest cruise for 6 months like the above? OR are we talking 600mgs mast and 600mgs test for the next two years. It's all relative to dose more than anything...like any drug.

I think giving us more detail about what you are actually thinking of doing would help us give ideas on what do look out for.

I haven't taken an AI in over three years (haven't needed to) with lower doses of test and some mast my free test goes way up and e levels in the sweet spot.

But, again, I'm not talking about staying on 300-500mgs of mast for years.

I've been on 100-150 mast as part of my trt/blast for two years. Bloods come back great SHBG is low and free test is flowing good, psa is good too. I don't like taking ai's either but I take 6.25 aromasin 2x a week on a cruise and 12.5 2x a week on a blast depending on compounds. Take your omegas and coq10, plus other daily supps and It's coming back healthy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity