Tren

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Thinking of adding some tren a to my test c and mast cycle. Right now I'm running 600mg test c and 400mg masteron. Thinking of adding 300mg of tren a.
100mg eod. What you guys think? I think mast really shines when you add tren or deca to it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Running the same thing right now. tren is a beast of its own. i have my test at a G though. What mast you running? prop or enth?

cannot go wrong with tren. I run my test lower then my tren. currently doin 150mg tren h E4D, 100 test e E4D and proviron 50mg daily.

I'm using Tren A, Var, and Test E at the moment so YES get that Tren A added in there.

You could run 75 mg EOD of the Tren A and that would be plenty. If youre going to do it, try that first. I think youll be surprised. Don't run it long, IMO that shit is hard on your heart. No more than 8 weeks IMO.

Last edited:
Running the same thing right now. tren is a beast of its own. i have my test at a G though. What mast you running? prop or enth?
I started with both prop and enth for the first 3 weeks. Then week 4 I dropped the prop and just running the enth. Monday will be binging of week 5. And will be running enth till the end

I'm using Tren A, Var, and Test E at the moment so YES get that Tren A added in there.
You using pehlwan tren right?

You could run 75 mg EOD of the Tren A and that would be plenty. If youre going to do it, try that first. I think youll be surprised. Don't run it long, IMO that shit is hard on your heart. No more than 8 weeks IMO.
Funny you say that I was thinking the same. I really was undecided if I wanted to run 100mg.This will be my last time running tren. I've done it few times before mostly in my competing years but nothing abusive. 400mg is the highest I've ever ran. And for that same reason. It's really hard on the heart. I'm 47 years old already. Tren is not for me anymore. Only reason I'm thinking of adding it is because I've never ran it with masteron before.

Thanks for mentioning the 75mg idea. I'm going to go with that. I'm only running it for 5 weeks that's it. I think that will get me where I want to be. Now I just need to decide if to run 75mg eod or 75mg mon/wed/Fri only. What you think?

i remeber 75mg eod was the standard back in the day. nobody really ever said they took more than that. now i see 700mg i saw a youtube vid of this dude who literally look like nothing. i looked better natural. he was telling his experience at a gram. i dont know how its physically possible. I dont know about you guys but tren makes me aggrevated as fuck. my headphone wire got caught on something at the gym and my reaction was like someone died i was so pissed.

I started Tren a couple weeks ago and my obliques are starting to pop and shred nicely. Triceps starting to get striated, too.

One suggestion I have is inject the Tren subQ. Not only does this absolutely eliminate the possibility of suffering from the "Tren Cough", but subQ results in a slower, steadier release into the bloodstream, too. Which should be beneficial especially on an EOD schedule.

I started Tren a couple weeks ago and my obliques are starting to pop and shred nicely. Triceps starting to get striated, too.

One suggestion I have is inject the Tren subQ. Not only does this absolutely eliminate the possibility of suffering from the "Tren Cough", but subQ results in a slower, steadier release into the bloodstream, too. Which should be beneficial especially on an EOD schedule.

Where is your evidence of this?

For me, anything over 0.2-0.3ml of oil subq causes irritation so this wont work.

For me, anything over 0.2-0.3ml of oil subq causes irritation so this wont work.

Hey Swifto,if you google subq inj vs. intramuscular inj you will see that all studies show intramuscular is absorbed faster due to muscle tissue having greater blood supply than tissue under the skin

Agreed, 75mg eod was my first dable with tren and it was great! Not sure about OP's stats. A little goes a long way for me

^^^^yes who in the bloody hell is going to inject 1ml of oil subcutaneous. :confused:

Funny you say that I was thinking the same. I really was undecided if I wanted to run 100mg.This will be my last time running tren. I've done it few times before mostly in my competing years but nothing abusive. 400mg is the highest I've ever ran. And for that same reason. It's really hard on the heart. I'm 47 years old already. Tren is not for me anymore. Only reason I'm thinking of adding it is because I've never ran it with masteron before.

Thanks for mentioning the 75mg idea. I'm going to go with that. I'm only running it for 5 weeks that's it. I think that will get me where I want to be. Now I just need to decide if to run 75mg eod or 75mg mon/wed/Fri only. What you think?

At 47yrs old and just wanting to look good for summer why fuck with tren?

Over 40 yrs old and want to look good?
Low dose test, primo, masteron
Low dose test, primo, 2-4 i.u.'s of GH, proviron

Primo, Test and HGH will be my staple one I'm done competing. Intersting about the deca and masteron, never quite thought or seen that combination come up.

OP, can you elaborate what you notice when adding mast. to deca and what ratio?

At 47yrs old and just wanting to look good for summer why fuck with tren?

Over 40 yrs old and want to look good?
Low dose test, primo, masteron
Low dose test, primo, 2-4 i.u.'s of GH, proviron

I'm 33 and don't want to fuck with Tren anymore. Look at the Golden Age bodybuilders, Arnold, Nubret, Reeves, Paris, Columbu - they didn't have Tren and looked fantastic.

i remeber 75mg eod was the standard back in the day. nobody really ever said they took more than that. now i see 700mg i saw a youtube vid of this dude who literally look like nothing. i looked better natural. he was telling his experience at a gram. i dont know how its physically possible. I dont know about you guys but tren makes me aggrevated as fuck. my headphone wire got caught on something at the gym and my reaction was like someone died i was so pissed.

Ha! I know exactly what you mean lol.

I cant hardly drive in traffic without getting so pissed off lol. Its kinda miserable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member