YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reconstituted HGH in the fridge: how long is it good for?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I feel like regular peptides can last an eternity in the fridge. I feel like most people undersell how long already mixed HGH can last in the fridge too before really degrading.

What say you?

I say reconstituted it lasts about 3 days... That`s all I need to finish a vial :) I would bet over a week without much degradation. My wife does 1iu/day so its lasting about 9-10 days.

I feel like regular peptides can last an eternity in the fridge. I feel like most people undersell how long already mixed HGH can last in the fridge too before really degrading.

What say you?

I can't give an exact time but probably safe for over 1 year but there are lot's of variables (HGH brand etc). The stuff they sometimes write on the label is nonsense though and the same for insulin. Insulin goes bad in 28 days :confused: As I just posted in another thread I recently used expired insulin that I had first mixed over 1 year ago and it was fine. I have even used insulin (mixed) that wasn't kept in the fridge for a year and it was fine.

I have used an HGH vial I mixed 6 months prior and it still made me super tired so I know it was gtg. I am a good reference as most people use their HGH/peptide vials (so never find out) but I often start it and think fuck it and leave it for ages due to the side effects :eek::D Gonna start HGH soon at 1iu per day as last time even 2iu per day had my energy levels non existent after 1 week. I have also used MT2 and GHRP2 over 1 year after mixing and they were fine as well. MT2 is pretty much indestructible :p

I can't give an exact time but probably safe for over 1 year but there are lot's of variables (HGH brand etc). The stuff they sometimes write on the label is nonsense though and the same for insulin. Insulin goes bad in 28 days :confused: As I just posted in another thread I recently used expired insulin that I had first mixed over 1 year ago and it was fine. I have even used insulin (mixed) that wasn't kept in the fridge for a year and it was fine.

I have used an HGH vial I mixed 6 months prior and it still made me super tired so I know it was gtg. I am a good reference as most people use their HGH/peptide vials (so never find out) but I often start it and think fuck it and leave it for ages due to the side effects :eek::D Gonna start HGH soon at 1iu per day as last time even 2iu per day had my energy levels non existent after 1 week. I have also used MT2 and GHRP2 over 1 year after mixing and they were fine as well. MT2 is pretty much indestructible :p

I've also used things like Humalog and MT2 after 6-12 months sitting in my closet a long time ago and they were as good as ever. That's why I dispute the old claims about HGH not lasting that long. I can't see why it would be any different.

I use BAC water and always try using it within a month but I'm betting its still good long past that.

Within a month? How many IUs are you reconstituting at once? 100? 😁

According to Siazen up to 14 days. Which I take it would allow you to go longer.
**broken link removed**

:yeahthat: already started MT2 again, 1 year mixed in fridge with bac water, still g2g, nausea and sex overdrive within 1 dose

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws