over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo And Lowering of T-Levels

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
So i just had some blood work done and was surprised to see my t levels so low. I have been running 400 - 500 mgs of Primo a week alongside with my trt amount of test cyp @ 100 mgs a week. I have been running the primo for approx 2 months. And 2 weeks ago I recently just added some tren E at 150 mgs.

Needless to say i am stopping the primo and tren to get my LDL and HDL numbers squared away. Will be using the methods that Dante has suggested on his IG page.

NOTE*** Normally at 100 mgs a week of Test cyp i sit around 725 ng/dl.

I guess the moral of my story is i had no damn clue that primo would lower my T levels so much. :banghead:

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2019-05-16_012802_www.ultalabtests.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2019-05-16_012802_www.ultalabtests.com.png
    33 KB · Views: 84
  • Opera Snapshot_2019-05-16_012835_www.ultalabtests.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2019-05-16_012835_www.ultalabtests.com.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 74
That's interesting! Hopefully someone with way more knowledge about this than either of us will chime in with some thoughts cuz I have no clue. But I'm certainly interested because I've mapped out my summer run which is gonna be TRT test cyp at 140/week along with Primo E at 350-400/week. Quick question...was the test cyp prescription or UGL? And was it the same stuff you've been running in the past when you had bloodwork pulled and test level was 725?

I had a weird lab reading about 5 years ago before I found PM Forum and was just doing TRT. It was time for my normal 6-month lab draw so my doc sent the order in. I went to the same labcorp that I've been going to for almost 10 years. But this time, a different girl drew my blood. I always have the same girl but for some reason she wasn't there that day. Another thing that was different was I had been using a compounded prescription test cyp instead of my usual that I get from CVS. Now normally, at 140mg/week my test level comes back at 750-800 but this time it came back in the mid-400's...kinda like yours. My doc was pretty shocked at those results but we had no clue why they were like that. He thought something had definitely gone wrong somewhere along the line and recommended that I switch back to the prescription test cyp from CVS and have a re-draw in 30 days. I did exactly that and went to the same Labcorp and planned it when my normal girl was there. This time my test levels came back right at 800 which is where they normally were. Crazy but who knows what happened with that first draw?!

That's interesting! Hopefully someone with way more knowledge about this than either of us will chime in with some thoughts cuz I have no clue. But I'm certainly interested because I've mapped out my summer run which is gonna be TRT test cyp at 140/week along with Primo E at 350-400/week. Quick question...was the test cyp prescription or UGL? And was it the same stuff you've been running in the past when you had bloodwork pulled and test level was 725?

I had a weird lab reading about 5 years ago before I found PM Forum and was just doing TRT. It was time for my normal 6-month lab draw so my doc sent the order in. I went to the same labcorp that I've been going to for almost 10 years. But this time, a different girl drew my blood. I always have the same girl but for some reason she wasn't there that day. Another thing that was different was I had been using a compounded prescription test cyp instead of my usual that I get from CVS. Now normally, at 140mg/week my test level comes back at 750-800 but this time it came back in the mid-400's...kinda like yours. My doc was pretty shocked at those results but we had no clue why they were like that. He thought something had definitely gone wrong somewhere along the line and recommended that I switch back to the prescription test cyp from CVS and have a re-draw in 30 days. I did exactly that and went to the same Labcorp and planned it when my normal girl was there. This time my test levels came back right at 800 which is where they normally were. Crazy but who knows what happened with that first draw?!

Hi, yes i should have mentioned the test cyp, it is the one from the Dr by prescription (Watson test cyp), and is the same one that has been used in the past when i scored a 725 ng/dl.

Wow, that is a weird thing you had occur. I normally go to Lab Corp, but this time draw was done at Quest. Hmmmm. :/

I need to clean up my HDL/LDL numbers, so i am gonna go back to cruising for a bit and drop everything else. I will do my best to retest, again using Quest again to see what i score.

Yes, hopefully other members will chime in with their thoughts and or experience.

Primo is supressing your axis...
Without primo and TRT you got your natural test + exogenous so test level was higher. With primo you supress your own axis so only left the TRT test.

In adition, your test level is at normal range, if your libido is good I’d mantain Those doses

Without primo and TRT you got your natural test + exogenous so test level was higher. With primo you supress your own axis so only left the TRT test.

In adition, your test level is at normal range, if your libido is good I’d mantain Those doses

There will be no endogenous testosterone if he uses exogenous testosterone, even at normal levels. Maybe if he uses a real small dose (like lower than natural) than your theory could be true.

At op: I assume it's pharma test? And nothing has changed? Like a missed shot or something?

So i just had some blood work done and was surprised to see my t levels so low. I have been running 400 - 500 mgs of Primo a week alongside with my trt amount of test cyp @ 100 mgs a week. I have been running the primo for approx 2 months. And 2 weeks ago I recently just added some tren E at 150 mgs.

Needless to say i am stopping the primo and tren to get my LDL and HDL numbers squared away. Will be using the methods that Dante has suggested on his IG page.

NOTE*** Normally at 100 mgs a week of Test cyp i sit around 725 ng/dl.

I guess the moral of my story is i had no damn clue that primo would lower my T levels so much. :banghead:
I thought tren could give s false reading?

What was dante's recommendation on ig?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There will be no endogenous testosterone if he uses exogenous testosterone, even at normal levels. Maybe if he uses a real small dose (like lower than natural) than your theory could be true.

At op: I assume it's pharma test? And nothing has changed? Like a missed shot or something?

Maybe 100mg exogenous test for him doesnt affect his axis, creating a adding effect with endogenous. That’s what the labs tell us.

Hi. My libido is horrible at the moment. My wife has been asking why we haven’t made love. Not to mention I’ve been very tired lately. This is how I felt prior to getting on trt. I believe I was just slightly below this when I was put on trt.

Last edited:
I thought tren could give s false reading?

What was dante's recommendation on ig?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pure pomegranate juice (not concentrated)

Super K vitamin with k 2 complex

Hi. Yes sir, it’s pharma test. And no, nothing has changed, no missed shots or anything like that.

Needless to say I was really surprised to see levels so low. Yes in range, but I don’t feel good at this level, low energy, and literally like zero sex drive.

I just checked , I was put on trt in 2013, my natural levels at that time were 339.

I had a convo with my trainer who knows im on trt. I asked him hypothetically how he would change my cals and macros if I were to triple my trt dose. He started by saying it would be suppressive to my endogenous levels. Quickly, I reminded him on on trt and he insisted my body is still creating test and that raising my trt dose would suppress it. I walked away thinking he was wrong, but perhaps there is some merit to it.

How many days after your injection?

Maybe the second time you had the test done you were more days out from the injection? Even with test cyp there is a peak in about the first 48 hours and then it drops down from there. Maybe the first time you were on test only and had it run about 48 hours out, and then the second time you did it was 6 days out from injection?

Maybe the second time you had the test done you were more days out from the injection? Even with test cyp there is a peak in about the first 48 hours and then it drops down from there. Maybe the first time you were on test only and had it run about 48 hours out, and then the second time you did it was 6 days out from injection?

Could possibly be this I suppose.

I injected 100 mgs of test cyp on the 8th, then another 30 mgs on the 10th, then another 60 mgs on the 12 th.

My blood draw was done on the 14 th.

I did the 2 other injects following the normal trt amount of 100 mgs cause I was feeling like crap, with low sex drive and tired, and had a thought that my test levels may be low.

It is probably the one shot of tren. As j2048b mentioned, it can throw off your test and estro lab readings. Sometimes when I have gotten test readings while on DHT derivatives, it ends up reading higher test, not lower test. On tren I read a false high estro.

Also from my own experience, if HCG is used then full suppression does not happen on just TRT level test. Don't think you mentioned you were on HCG though?

It is probably the one shot of tren. As j2048b mentioned, it can throw off your test and estro lab readings. Sometimes when I have gotten test readings while on DHT derivatives, it ends up reading higher test, not lower test. On tren I read a false high estro.

Also from my own experience, if HCG is used then full suppression does not happen on just TRT level test. Don't think you mentioned you were on HCG though?

Ya, no HCG.

I'm still waiting for my estro results. i did get the ultra sensitive test done since i know tren can throw the results off.

3 - 4 weeks prior to this i did go slightly above my trt amount (just reviewed my journal), one week was 200 mg and the other was 175 mg , and i also see i took some nolvadex cause i had a slight gyno flare up. This was leading me to believe that my t levels must've been very elevated, but that isn't the case.

** I didn't note why i took more than my normal trt amt, but i assume i was feeling low energy and loss of sex drive.

Cant be the Primo...I'm at week 12 on 800 mgs...Plus 500 test e and 200 tren e....At 50, married for 25yrs and our Sex gets Better everyday!!!

For example, one study administered 30 – 45mg per day of oral Primobolan to test subjects in which over half of these subjects exhibited a 15 – 65% suppression of endogenous Testosterone production[2]. The dose administered to these subjects is a dose that is actually considered still fairly low (30 – 45mg per day) for performance and physique enhancing purposes. Considering that bodybuilding and performance enhancing doses for Primobolan typically start in the 100mg range, Primobolan very well does exhibit some strong suppression of endogenous Testosterone production. Although the level of suppression resultant from Primobolan is lower than most anabolic steroids, it still presents itself as quite a suppressive compound, and many individuals must be aware of this.

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/primobolan/primobolan-side-effects/

Found the above listed info, and although it mentions the oral version, i would assume it could apply to injectable as well.

Other members have posted here saying almost exactly this.

Once blood work is cleaned up, i wanna do an experiment, where i go back to using 400 mgs a wk of Primo, along side my trt, and 2 days after last inject, pull blood work. And see then exactly where my t levels are.

All steriods will supress endogenous testosterone, now if you put exogenous testosterone in you (trt) all other hormones (wheter it's primo, mast etc) will not supress the levels of the already exogenous administerd testosterone.

with this logic that would mean stacking compounds with test would decrease exogenous levels of test wouldnt it? whether it be orals or injectables.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131