over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 7% Body Fat Looks Like According To Dexa

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
It's always interesting to see what a certain body fat percentage looks like in real life so I'm sharing my current status.

Had my Dexa scan this morning after about 10 weeks of dieting. I do no carbs Monday through Friday and carb up on the weekends, so this is totally glycogen depleted, somewhat dehydrated, and fasted for 12 hours.

15s8vw6.jpg

Total mass - 201.6lbs.
Total body fat - 7%
Fat tissue - 14lbs.
Lean tissue - 179.7lbs.
Bone mineral content - 7.9lbs.

Should be around 210lbs. - 212lbs. after reloading this weekend.

Bathroom pic is first thing this morning, gym pic is 2 weeks ago:

293ufbk.jpg

124hfsj.jpg

lookin lean boss!
i dont kno much bout dexa. you are def sub 9% imo so id say 7% could be
-F2S

Helpful info. Thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind me asking what did DEXA cost you?

$150 for the basic body composition scan. I don't know if the pricing is the same at all locations.

$150 for the basic body composition scan. I don't know if the pricing is the same at all locations.

150 where I'm located as well.

One thing worth mentioning. The gear you are on GREATLY changes how you look at a certain bodyfat. I've had one done at 6% on test only. Another one done at 8% on tren, test. The one at 8% looks leaner than the 6% by far imo.

Thanks for posting.

You look nice and lean. Its amazing how much you can change from first in the morning to being pumped in the gym.

It's about $150 here, too.

Looking incredible! I mean truly impressive. I know you say no carbs throughout the week, just curious on more details. What's your macro breakdown during the week? By carb ups do you go all out or try and hit certain numbers? Curiosity kills my fucking cat any time I see such amazing results.

Thanks for posting.

You look nice and lean. Its amazing how much you can change from first in the morning to being pumped in the gym.

Thanks.

I definitely have one of those physiques that needs a pump and some flexing to come alive.

It's about $150 here, too.

Looking incredible! I mean truly impressive. I know you say no carbs throughout the week, just curious on more details. What's your macro breakdown during the week? By carb ups do you go all out or try and hit certain numbers? Curiosity kills my fucking cat any time I see such amazing results.

Thanks.

My weekday macros go from mostly protein with some fats to all lean protein and no direct fats as the diet progresses, so I cut out skirt steak, salmon, etc., when I'm getting to the last few weeks. The last 3 weeks have literally been just chicken breast / 98% beef / 99% turkey / shrimp / etc. with riced veggies at every meal.

Macro-wise I'm an outlier with a very efficient metabolism. On Wednesday I consumed 1,275 calories - 218 grams of protein and 27.9 grams of fat, with the only direct fats being 2 double servings of Omegalyze.

On weekends I'd say I consume 600 - 800 grams carbs over Saturday and Sunday. That's breakfast out somewhere Saturday morning with whatever I want, postworkout meal that's clean potatoes and lean meat, then at night I eat ice cream / cookie dough / whatever snacks I'm craving.

Sunday we cook a healthy breakfast at home, sometimes with carbs and sometimes not. Sunday postworkout is clean potatoes with lean meat again, then Sunday night all the cheat goodies again.

I could probably get leaner and do it more quickly by cutting back on the junk on weekends but I don't compete and knowing I have that to look forward to makes it easy to stay on track all week.

Interesting, that's pretty much what I do! We're even about the same calories, meaning that I could probably suffer a lot more than I currently do...LOL. One day per week is an all out cheat, but I try and keep it higher in high GI carbs and lower in fat. Try, at least... It doesn't always work out that way! I really don't deprive myself and if I have a particular craving that just sticks with me, I go for it. Helps keep the torch lit at the end of the tunnel.

Hate to pester, but what do you use for any hunger or craving suppression? Or do you just dog it out until the refeed?

Thanks for sharing daniel. Looking stellar, as always.

Awesome, we look EERILY close right now. You may have me beat but I should be 8% at most based off comparison. IM NOT gonna tell you what I've been eating tho because I have an unnatural ability to stay lean even when I am natural (and IM NOT :D). BUT I did do IF for a month straight to get this lean and do cardio 4-5x times a week and been taking clen.... BUT it was several months ago when I did the IF and have maintained the leanness brought from it with a good amount of cardio plus some clen as mentioned...Also good supps 500mg berberine 3x a day and around 300mg ALA 4x a day...

Damn daniel

150 where I'm located as well.

One thing worth mentioning. The gear you are on GREATLY changes how you look at a certain bodyfat. I've had one done at 6% on test only. Another one done at 8% on tren, test. The one at 8% looks leaner than the 6% by far imo.

Just curious, at 8% on tren looking leaner, was it less subcutaneous fat and more visceral according to the scan?

Nice thread.

I agree. This is the first time I can recall having that detailed of data to go along with a picture. We see quite a few posts of guys on here asking what % we think they are. This one gives us a good example of what it looks like.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear