over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sterility thoughts and measures

1bigpapapump1

Verified Customer
Registered
To be crystal clear, i have NEVER had any adverse reactions to anything from here. And have been happy with everything acquired.

I am not questioning or singling any one out, i am, in general, simply thinking out loud..

I guess my first question is, how much are we allowed to ask in an open forum regarding an operation? Or is all that to be done via p.m. ?

Or maybe new operational practices are already discussed possibly behind the scenes via mods? For example: i recall reading a thread where necessary paperwork had to be submitted verifying actual pharma.

As i learn and acquire more knowledge in this "game", i often, as the end user, i wonder what sterility precautions are being taken regarding my health during the making of things.

I know i get caught up in the numbers game, how high is my test levels, E2 readings and such, indicating a products legitimacy. But, obviously there is more to it than that.

Now... some will probably chime in and say, well, if you're so concerned about poor organizational practices, then don't buy stuff like "this". I believe that would be a very short sighted statement. There absolutely is a happy medium to be had for everyone.

The only person that could tell you about the sterility of your gear would be the manufacturer. And I would think a general question to them in a post would be fine. Course they are going to say that they take all precautions. When in doubt refilter yourself.

The only person that could tell you about the sterility of your gear would be the manufacturer. And I would think a general question to them in a post would be fine. Course they are going to say that they take all precautions. When in doubt refilter yourself.

Do other refilter? I never have.

Will a refilter get out bacteria? NO. Will it remove heavy metals or other contaminants? Not likely.

I think most contamination likely comes from not cleaning vials/stoppers/glassware before the compounding and bottling sequence. All that stuff should be put through a poor mans autoclave (pressure cooker). That will kill bacteria and spores. Next any clean glassware should be stored in vacuum sealed packaging not just a zip lock bag or in a box. When at the doctors office, everything that is supposed to be sterile is opened from new, sterile packaging.

As for submitting paperwork to verify some place is legit actual pharmacy, licensed, GMP manufacturer, etc... LMAO. I don`t believe any those papers or idea for a second.

Will a refilter get out bacteria? NO. Will it remove heavy metals or other contaminants? Not likely.

I think most contamination likely comes from not cleaning vials/stoppers/glassware before the compounding and bottling sequence. All that stuff should be put through a poor mans autoclave (pressure cooker). That will kill bacteria and spores. Next any clean glassware should be stored in vacuum sealed packaging not just a zip lock bag or in a box. When at the doctors office, everything that is supposed to be sterile is opened from new, sterile packaging.

As for submitting paperwork to verify some place is legit actual pharmacy, licensed, GMP manufacturer, etc... LMAO. I don`t believe any those papers or idea for a second.

What Hogan has mentioned is exactly what I was eluding to in my original post, but wasn’t sure what could or couldn’t be discussed openly. Thank you for your response.

Yes I have been reading about small auto claves being used ideally, with pressure cooker used in place of. I guess it’s most likely a cost thing here.

I have been also reading about certain methods regarding presses, like a v grinder, mortar pestle method, etc. And how to ensure correct ratios.

I am the first here to admit that I know nothing to VERY little in regards to the whole process. But... it does interest me, and has a certain excitement in discussing.

I would also assume that it is better to make a bigger volume at a time, resulting in less chance for error.

I will stay away from talk about brewing and save that for anasci, BUT I will say there can be inconsistency in orals depending on how well things are mixed and what equipment is used to do it. I have seen test results to show this. When this happens its called the "chocolate chip cookie effect". A heavy concentration in one spot of the finished product. With anabolics its not such a big deal, depending on variance and product. In the world of recs or pain stuff and fent, it kills people.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear