over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are the odds my gear isn’t right

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I know for a fact 1mg arimidex EOD keeps hump at bay and estrogen in check while running 600mg test and some Ww

I am now on

300mg test
600mg primo
400mg mast e
60mg anavar

Just started 200mg tren e (1 week)

My gyno is flaring up pretty bad I haven’t bumped my arimidex up but if all my compounds are legit I. D.o.n.t think I should be having a problem with estrogen related gyno right now.

Your thoughts

Look into your prolactin or progesterone. Get blood work to help or you do what most do and just throw abunch of meds at it. I.E caber , bromo or even letro if it is serious.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Nolvadex, dont know Why this is so often being overlooked. Probably the best thing you can take for gyno

So I know for a fact 1mg arimidex EOD keeps hump at bay and estrogen in check while running 600mg test and some Ww

I am now on

300mg test
600mg primo
400mg mast e
60mg anavar

My gyno is flaring up pretty bad I haven’t bumped my arimidex up but if all my compounds are legit I. D.o.n.t think I should be having a problem with estrogen related gyno right now.

Your thoughts

Your Primo might be Test...your Mast E could be Test Prop...who knows? Do you donate to the AAS testing at AnaSci.org? If you did, you would have access to results, giving you piece of mind and letting you know where to spend your hard earned money!

is the adex the same as u always use or did u change supplier?
id say 100 percent u got test in one or more of those other vials.
u use a source here?

tren can cause gyno via a number of different methods, prolactin and igf....
one week in is a lil soon to feel it though maybe.

sine you are taking 6 different things no one can really say if one may or may not be correct. best is to know your source.

I noticed this thread before and know you are a customer of ours but not sure if this is from someone else. Then I see in Geno's thread this is what you ordered from us. So I have asked Geno (and he agreed) to pay for testing on your primo. So as posted in his thread just arrange that with him (verify you bought first) and have it tested. I assume that is your main concern (the primo) from the post you made in his thread?

Anyway my first thought reading the thread is you simply do not know. Firstly to assume the gyno is estrogenic is wrong. You have no blood work from before you started to establish base numbers (prolactin, estrogen etc). Plus no current blood work to see what may be causing the gyno. You are using a mixture of aas and have just added in tren as well. Moreover the main reason I wasn't sure was you posted you are on 1mg arimidex EOD and Geno doesn't sell adex. So the cause of your gyno could be due to many possible reasons. I know we have spoken about your cycle/order in the past (you may have mentioned adex) but not sure as I get so many pm's I sometimes forget so I apologize if we have.

Last edited:

I am now on

300mg test
600mg primo
400mg mast e
60mg anavar

Your thoughts

it depnds on your sensitivity. Only Blood tests will show but you should take Armidex Ed if you're on 200mg + of test.
There is also a high chance that your gears is bunk, with masteron and Primo you should not be getting this.
The only thing that will stop it dead cold is Letrozole.

Could be prolactin gyno from the Tren.

Buy a couple roid test kits. Only use one source and test the most expensive compounds once a year. Cheap and a good guideline

it depnds on your sensitivity. Only Blood tests will show but you should take Armidex Ed if you're on 200mg + of test.
There is also a high chance that your gears is bunk, with masteron and Primo you should not be getting this.
The only thing that will stop it dead cold is Letrozole.

Taking adex daily is def not needed for most people, especially at 200-400mg/week of test. I try not to use adex, but if I do its never daily. Eod or e2d should be fine. I agree on the mast/primo comment and would take Elvia up in the offer (if the gear is from Geno).

Going by what we’ve seen;

There’s a GIANT chance your gear is fake, underdosed or labeled as something else...

Your Primo might be Test...your Mast E could be Test Prop...who knows? Do you donate to the AAS testing at AnaSci.org? If you did, you would have access to results, giving you piece of mind and letting you know where to spend your hard earned money!

It's comforting to see the principle of Occam's razor being used appropriately. :headbang:

As I have stated let's get it tested. There are 3 testing companies I know you could use so you can pick one and have it tested. Just contact Geno have the two of you can sort this out. Obviously you send it directly with the top still intact.

hollaatyaboyy1 please contact buck1973 either here at PM or at AnaSci.org. He sends product in for testing and can give you all the details on how to get that tested.

hollaatyaboyy1 please contact buck1973 either here at PM or at AnaSci.org. He sends product in for testing and can give you all the details on how to get that tested.

Sounds good. This thread come at a good time and could tell us many things. Obviously I can't post details about connection etc but everyone in the know will know what I mean.

I’d prefer if he’s going to have it tested..

Not to use Jano because of the recent drama..

I’d actually like to see him send one bottle to one lab and the same bottle to another to “compare” the results..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131