over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lance Armstrong Would Still Use PEDs If He Had to Do It All Over Again

You gotta respect the guy for owning it. Most people would say, oh I was dumb, I wouldn`t do it again. Who cares about tour de france titles. Lance invested 100k into UBER back in 2009 when it was valued at 3.7M. Today Uber is valued around 120 billion! He is ok on funds. My math puts his 100k investment at around $32 million. That goes along way towards not regretting things, lol.

Not only the above but I find it ridiculous that he got so much hate and scrutiny over this when he wasn’t winning races by miles or minutes/hours ahead of 2nd place and 3rd place etc...

Do these retards think the guys who were DIRECTLY BEHIND him were natural? C’mon... EVERYONE on that level is on stuff, PERIOD...

Do these retards think the guys who were DIRECTLY BEHIND him were natural? C’mon... EVERYONE on that level is on stuff, PERIOD...

No, in fact, those titles was deserted because practically everyone, from the first to the tenth place, tested positive or were involved in doping schemes.

I mean, we would have no idea who Lance Armstrong is had he not used PEDs...

Many argue it's unwise to do races like that naturally...just sheerly on the degradation your body goes through over the span of a few days

Lance was unlucky in that he got caught, everyone that wanted to be someone in cycling was most likely doing the same which probably included half of the 200 guys that finished behind him in the Tour de France. The man came back from a stage three testicular cancer that had spread to his brain, lungs and abdomen to dominate cycling and in the process start the Livestrong Foundation, which to date has raised over 500 million dollars to fight against cancer, so hats off to you Lance.

Of course he´d do the same and I bet the millions of cancer patients he´s helped would want him to.

Any person with any moral compass would do the same thing considering all the people he has helped.

Not only the above but I find it ridiculous that he got so much hate and scrutiny over this when he wasn’t winning races by miles or minutes/hours ahead of 2nd place and 3rd place etc...

Exactly. At the end of the day the best is still the best. If you took steroids out of bodybuilding I'm sure someone like Haney would still have 8 Olympias. I always said they should give Lance his medals back because everyone after him was taking something too.

Anyone in the spotlight or at the top level of their field - be it sports or entertainment - is on something to give them an edge. Movie stars getting in shape for a role in 3-6 months are clean? No.

Its a shame what happened to Lance. Still a hero to me.

I love this man. The amount of love and respect I have for him and then see the general public destroy his name and then spit and walk all over it disgusts me. I don’t even want to get into about why ppl treated him the way they did because of PEDs when half of Americans put themselves in high risk cancer risks volunteerly but all I can say is he has given the cancer community so much HOPE. Everyone here knows someone who is fighting a battle when you are the one fighting and this man made you get up each day and say “I get to live today” not” I have to live today”.

I rather risk dieing doing what I was put on this planet to do and not only accomplishing my dream but be the best in the world but battle a hell hole of a disease, put that shit in the past and come back and work your ass off to win to be the best in the world again.

PS fuck that piece of shit that tries to lay his head on his pillow every night but knows deep down if he was the man they choose to pump up he’d still be a looser and him telling doesn’t make him sleep any better. Sorry his wife has him by his little balls, brain washed you to thim and made him blow the whistle because he was a looser(on information that was provided by a man on his death bed). Sorry she wanted to be with a champion so bad and was so jealous Lace got the opportunity and you got pushed to the side. New flash bud YOU STILL USED PED, you can’t EVER take that back. Just cause you told doesn’t make you better than the person next to you using them kicking your ass because your sorry and have no heart to be a winner. No sport is fail ( especially cycling) so let not play that game.

Excuse me for the absolute rudeness above because I know deep down he is not a innocent man by any means but it just breaks my heart how that whole thing went down.

Ohhhh I may be terriblely wrong but didn’t the the Netflix doc expose most of the cycleist have that guy cover up their drug tests???? and weren’t almost all taking one thing or another? Also didn’t it show that PED are just a small part of the picture and the experiment of using PED actually hurt the athletes placing by a lot ????

Last edited:
I do not think that the money raised is used to help cure cancer, it's just money that goes to researchers and the pharmaceutical industry, it's too lucrative a business. It's not a shot against Lance, I'm sorry, I do not want to hurt anyone in their hopes and hopes, but that's not how work our society/value system. We can not be so naive, we need skepticism.

On the other hand, the French justice retroactively analyzed the samples of 50 cyclists of Tour of 98, 30 of them, 70%, were captured with EPO.

Last edited:
I am watching the Joe Rogan podcast with Lance while I do cardio. It's worth watching. It's amazing that he started winning the Tours about 20 years ago.

it would be really great if more men would step up and be men and say the realities of what it is to be a man in this world.

aka im a man and i use drugs, now fuck off and go about your own day!:headbang:

it would be really great if more men would step up and be men and say the realities of what it is to be a man in this world.

aka im a man and i use drugs, now fuck off and go about your own day!:headbang:

Yes people look down on Testosterone and Anabolic Steroids but it’s no problem for women to get birth control pills (a Steroid) to help them deal with the side affects of their periods. It’s not fair!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

I do not think that the money raised is used to help cure cancer, it's just money that goes to researchers and the pharmaceutical industry, it's too lucrative a business. It's not a shot against Lance, I'm sorry, I do not want to hurt anyone in their hopes and hopes, but that's not how work our society/value system. We can not be so naive, we need skepticism.

On the other hand, the French justice retroactively analyzed the samples of 50 cyclists of Tour of 98, 30 of them, 70%, were captured with EPO.

The sad sad part about this post is it’s the truth. I have family that has been in the oncology pharma business for a long time as well as a good friend that’s an oncologist. I have some conspiracy as to the motives of how much we know about the disease yet they claim it’s adaptation to a cure. That’s way above my intelligence to even start that conversation.

What Lance did for cancer and the people it effects, as far as creating awareness is incredible. Before him I had no idea about cancer besides if you heard the word that meant the person was going to die. He showed the world that this disease was a sickness not a death sentence. More people know so much about cancer in general now and all the different aspects of it just because one man. Now I’m not saying thousand of people before him have not done more for the disease but I am saying LANCE and the yellow bracelet brought so much awareness that the govt could not just sweep it under the rug and now they had to give these people a chance to fight.

Look everyone has something or someone being torn apart from the inside out so I don’t want to sound like this is only about cancer because I feel for everyone and their battles. God bless

I mean, we would have no idea who Lance Armstrong is had he not used PEDs...

Many argue it's unwise to do races like that naturally...just sheerly on the degradation your body goes through over the span of a few days

Yep. It's even been said by cyclists to be impossible for a humang being to drive out a Tour de France naturally, let alone drive it out fast.

Yes people look down on Testosterone and Anabolic Steroids but it’s no problem for women to get birth control pills (a Steroid) to help them deal with the side affects of their periods. It’s not fair!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

brotha.. the hypocrisy of our world is super fucked. lol
its literally like we live in bizzaro world....

the most harmful useless drugs are sold freely and abused semicounciously by the majority of the population yet we criminalize and demonize a plant that we are now saying has some uses so it will be sold back to us by the same people who put us in jail for using it, who also will sell you testosterone as long as you pay all there ppl and do it in there system and if you use there drugs for there uses with there permission its ok but... if you use there drugs in a way that they dont like well then back to demonization with you! and lance over there!

fucking drug adict bastard he is.... serves him right for "cheating":rolleyes: lol

ps. cyclists give bb'ers a strong run for the money in terms of drug use and abuse, even i was shocked as to what some of these fuckers run:eek: and the tdf has a fasinating doping history!:love::headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear