over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with melatonin 2 experience....

Slyder190

Registered
Did your face and arms and hands get way darker than the rest of your body from regular outside sunlight exposure. For example just from going to and from work, or the store or regular every day activities?

Yes that can happen.

QUOTE=Slyder190;2746726]Did your face and arms and hands get way darker than the rest of your body from regular outside sunlight exposure. For example just from going to and from work, or the store or regular every day activities?[/QUOTE]

It for me made everything darker,i mean everything lol. Good sleep and good erections.

Same...everything got darker and my dark freckles got super dark. Took about 2-3 weeks after stopping to get back to my base tan/color. I'm fairly light skinned and easily burn in the sun. Mt2 really helped me avoid burning but it looked (my tan) unnatural. The more melanin you have, the more natural I think you look on it.

Melanotan

Melatonin is a sleep hormone.. MT II has made my hands/ knuckles considerably darker to the point they almost appear dirty in one spot.

Got darker everywhere pretty evenly but a few freckles did pop up last time I used it.
B2D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful with your lips. When my face got exposed to a lot of sun my lips started to get purple spots. I’d suggest some spf chapstick
Spots eventually went away when I discontinued use though

And you guys remember if im not mistaken i had read where it was in research as a erectile dysfunction drug. I believe, cant remember i took it when it first started gaining popularity 2006.

Did your face and arms and hands get way darker than the rest of your body from regular outside sunlight exposure. For example just from going to and from work, or the store or regular every day activities?
Been running MT-2 for a few weeks. Even without making a conscious effort to tan, I've gotten noticeably darker, i'm dosing 250mcg 2x per week and it's great!

used it for 3 summers. got so dark i got called mulato, black (not that word tho), etc,
quit for a year or 2 cuz it looked like it darkened circles round my eyes and added some freckles.
my cock got dark too.
but overall i got the same darkness everywhere. depends on if u go outside.
i ended up using sunscreen all the time cuz i got too dark.

Would a more conservative dose approach allow one to get darker, but not to a weird unnatural looking extreme?

I try to avoid to expose myself under the un (excepted for sunbathing), otherwise my face is getting a bit darker than the rest of my body.
The main side effect, I am horny as hell and get uncontrolled erections lol

I have down to only 1 tic...too much nausea any higher...

"1 tic" is what unit of measurement? Lol

I think I react similarly to you though. I have to limit it to around 100mcg per shot and might do a couple shots a day or might miss a week entirely. I've been doing this since mid March and people are already commenting on how good my tan looks.

I think lower daily doses are the way to go. Higher doses gave me more sides, more/darker freckles and made acne scars on my face super dark. It looked terrible for a solid month.

I tan easily so I avoided sun exposure as best I could, but still got super dark. People noticed.

50-100mcg any more gives me nausea.

Kills my appetite for 4-6 hours. Supposedly helps with insulin sensitivity. Raging boners for sure.

1 tic is one notch on an insulin pin...100 mcg...this dose works very well...

250mcg right before lights out to avoid the sides.

Anything exposed to the sun will darken up quick, but I do notice everything else does also darken, just at a lesser amount. I prefer to be all exposed (shirtless/hatless) or totally covered.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws