America's Got Talent 2019- Kodi Lee

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I am sure many have seen this as it's all over social media. I figured I would post it though. Really worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPdRYF7hTQ&app=desktop"]Golden Buzzer: Kodi Lee Wows You With A Historical Music Moment! - America's Got Talent 2019 - YouTube[/ame]

I have a Nephew who has Autism and understand it well. My sister did a great job raising him, but was beyond no question the hardest job she ever had to do. This was truly inspirational.

I saw that the other night. It was really moving. I'm looking forward to see what he sings next!

I have a Nephew who has Autism and understand it well. My sister did a great job raising him, but was beyond no question the hardest job she ever had to do. This was truly inspirational.

It really was. 2 of my nephews have autism but I don't ever see them due to location. One of them needs constant care. My gf works with kids with various disabilities so I have a decent understanding of things because she is always telling me about her job and showing videos of their activities. As Bio posted I am looking forward to seeing his next song.

watched it on tv

my wife was bawling lol i got lil upset too. my goodness it was amazing. :headbang:
-F2S

my wife was bawling lol i got lil upset too. my goodness it was amazing. :headbang:
-F2S

I watched it and realized it's time to add aromasin back in.

How old is your nephew?

Thanks for posting this! I don't watch the show but really enjoyed that clip. He really earned that golden buzzer. It was a very pleasant surprise to hear him sing and play that piano so great. He really has a great talent and deserves all of the praise he got. It is great to see him succeed like that and enjoying life so much despite his disabilities.

Ive worked with a few autistic students and really liked all of them. Such strong personalities and all very good people.

There was a friend of our family that used to play piano really well, played for the silent movies (way back when) as well as other public places. He also taught piano. He was blind. I never understood how he could do it.

Last edited:
My 7 year old son has autism and this video literally brought me to tears as I have direct experience raing a child with ASD and I relate to the struggles the mother faces on a daily basis. That kid is amazing and likely a musical savant.

Hes got a lot of good songs on youtube

Great video here of his talent. Looks like he does a lot of events in public! He loves playing to the crowd.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4VN_dtM3TM"]Kodi Lee Reel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Holy shit, that was amazing. I don't like that type of music, nor do I watch the show, but this was amazing and such an inspiration. I think the last time I watched this show was years back when that Paul Potts guy sang Opera.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws