over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo vs DHB

FITABOLICREP

Banned
What are the big differences here? Always have ran primo but thinking of trying out DHB with my test eod.

Dhb in my experience is far superior. Doesnt need as much my wise. I made mine but it's only 75mg/ml so there is no pip. It's like super primo

Neither. Because you'll most likely be running npp, EQ or test p! :D

Dhb in my experience is far superior. Doesnt need as much my wise. I made mine but it's only 75mg/ml so there is no pip. It's like super primo

Have you tested your raws or final product?

I've run both (one time each) at 300mg/week, which is probably too low of a dose to make a huge judgement call and about the only thing I noticed was less acne on my back with DHB.

I've run both (one time each) at 300mg/week, which is probably too low of a dose to make a huge judgement call and about the only thing I noticed was less acne on my back with DHB.

Probably because it didn't contain any AAS and was just sterile oil. :)

I have ran both DHB and Primo in the last year. For all the naysayers and skeptics, I've had every batch tested by Jano for peace of mind. Only one "failed" and was a combo of masteron and NPP.

I love both compounds. I ran DHB from 400mg to 700mg a week and strength and size gains were impressive. Very dry lean mass. I felt it was the harsher of the two though My BP went up and my blood markers weren't as clean.

I've ran primo from 600mg to 1200mg a week. The point of diminishing returns was around a gram. Gains were slow and dry, but I looked full. I felt great on it and bloodwork was good with 200mg test a week. Hemoglobin was slightly raised

Both required a lot of pinning which sucks, but if you get legit product, you cannot go wrong. Just my opinion/experience.

Last edited:
Im speaking if the compounds are what they are suppose to be

That’s a HUGE “if”

My only recommendation would be to get your hands on some legit Bayer Primo amps.. There’s 1-2 guys on here that have them but beware of fakes... I’ve run 200mg a week of LEGIT Primo and it’s great at that dose... Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit and has never run legit Primo..

And the testing going on shows/proves that 95% of people just THINK they’re taking something when it’s a completely different product... Sources even underdosed testosterone for crying out loud... It’s all garbage..

Either you use Pharma products or you have 100% no idea what you’re putting in your body.

I`ve ran both, they were both REAL & dosed ACCURATE! The PIP from DHB started getting to me but that is also different among users. The DHB results were better than primo for the short term I used it but I gotta stick with primo because the injections don`t hinder my workouts. I`ll give DHB another try though.

Attachments

• primo.200mg.jpg
    primo.200mg.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DHB.124mg.jpg
    DHB.124mg.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 75
I`ve ran both, they were both REAL & dosed ACCURATE! The PIP from DHB started getting to me but that is also different among users. The DHB results were better than primo for the short term I used it but I gotta stick with primo because the injections don`t hinder my workouts. I`ll give DHB another try though.

What lab were these from?

What dosages did you took each?

What lab were these from?
The matrix line that we sell. If anybody wants to buy, test, double check me and post results, I`ll get you 3 vial of finished test c :) Don`t tell anybody until its purchased if you decide to.

100mg/ml of dhb is not as painful if using mig as the carrier
Just because something is labeled 100mg/ml of DHB does not mean that`s what`s in there. I`m not speaking about intentional deception by the compounder, but DHB is a tricky raw that needs to be treated a little bit different than other powders or concentration will be low. Can`t say more about brewing here.

What dosages did you took each?
the primo I did 600mg/wk for 8 weeks. The DHB I think was only 3ml/wk, so about 300mg/wk. That was a few months ago. Mg for Mg, I feel DHB is stronger, better results of the same kind. BUT it`s a matter of can you deal with the PIP. Some said it was no problem, others could not take it. I just wanted more comfortable shots. I`m sure just like I swear off tren, forget about tren sides and run it again.... The same will happen with DHB.

so I guess the key is finding real DHB.. I see a few here sell them goldline scrioxx leo etc Guess il buy some send of for a test and go from there Already have plenty of bayer primo amps Rimobolan which im sure are real but you never know too. May send of them off just incase

so I guess the key is finding real DHB.. I see a few here sell them goldline scrioxx leo etc Guess il buy some send of for a test and go from there Already have plenty of bayer primo amps Rimobolan which im sure are real but you never know too. May send of them off just incase

There’s a source on here selling fake Bayer Primo amps, not only is the packaging and amps etc fake and detectable if you have experience with real stuff but it also tested back with absolutely nothing in the amps... So depends who you got it from and your experience with Pharma gear..

Just because something is labeled 100mg/ml of DHB does not mean that`s what`s in there. I`m not speaking about intentional deception by the compounder, but DHB is a tricky raw that needs to be treated a little bit different than other powders or concentration will be low. Can`t say more about brewing here.

This has been my experience with the tests that I've paid for. The DHB has been lighter than label claim. Hell, a lot of the Primo ive had tested has been underdosed, but it has been real Primo and DHB.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131