over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil to help sleep while on tren

BigPumps2014

Registered
Ive always been very skeptical of CBD oil, never really know what to believe with it. This tren cycle has been messing with my sleep pretty good though. Anyone have experience they can share?

I've had great success with my CBD vape. The oil is blended with lavender. I use this as well as ZMA, very relaxing. I use the vape during the day when I need to calm the fuck down too

Only lightly relaxing for me.. Benadryl works

A company called Hemp Bombs makes a combo product of CBD and melatonin. Comes in gummy edibles.I use it during periods of above average stress and it helps calm me and allows me to turn off my brain and fall asleep.

A company called Hemp Bombs makes a combo product of CBD and melatonin. Comes in gummy edibles.I use it during periods of above average stress and it helps calm me and allows me to turn off my brain and fall asleep.

I just looked up Hemp Bomb website……I think I’m going to order some of that CBD and Melatonin gummies……that looks like a pretty interesting product! Thanks for posting brother! It’s kinda expensive but I just put my e-mail address in and they gave me the code WEB15 for 15% off my order!:headbang:

I just looked up Hemp Bomb website……I think I’m going to order some of that CBD and Melatonin gummies……that looks like a pretty interesting product! Thanks for posting brother! It’s kinda expensive but I just put my e-mail address in and they gave me the code WEB15 for 15% off my order!:headbang:

Hi Tank211...i believe the PM store has it also. Please double check. I remembered they carry Hemp Bomb products.
Take care .
MS

doesnt really make sense though.. why add melatonin to CBD, when CBD should be enough? sounds like a marketing ploy to charge more for the true active ingredient.. melatonin.

I’ve tried high doses of CBD and never noticed anything besides some calming, nothing that would get me to sleep though. Weed for that. If you have a high THC/low CBD strain though (most of them) you may want to add some CBD

doesnt really make sense though.. why add melatonin to CBD, when CBD should be enough? sounds like a marketing ploy to charge more for the true active ingredient.. melatonin.

Both CBD and Melatonin act on the neurotransmitters and CNS in different yet synergistic ways, each increasing the potency and effectiveness of the other. As an epileptic who used medical grade CBD based marijuana I can tell you from personal experience that the addition of melatonin to the cbd product has a distinct and powerful positive effect on overall calmness and neurochemical relaxation. Neither one is nearly as effective on it's own, at least from my experience.

My pleasure, and you're right, it may be expensive up front and I am by no means a wealthy man but I found it to be well worth the $$. After all without good rest and sleep our brains and bodies don't properly recover and grow. Peace brother and let us know if you buy and what you think of them.
:cool:

Hi Tank211...i believe the PM store has it also. Please double check. I remembered they carry Hemp Bomb products.
Take care .
MS

they have hb , one of my friends just grabbed the gummies.

i know k1 said there was an issue with the feed or something though and many vendors werent showing on the store but were still available?

i know k1 said there was an issue with the feed or something though and many vendors werent showing on the store but were still available?

Yeah, the PMstore has a handful of CBD vendors:

Hemp Bombs
Nature's Script
Axton
Green Roads

I think there may be 1-2 others that I've noticed?!

The datafeed app shit the bed...So we have been working to try to get it rebuilt so that all vendors and products are back on the site.

Last edited:
Hemp Bombs
Nature's Script
Axton
Green Roads
Axis Labs

Alright guys, been busy as shit but was able to get things sorted out enough to have the above CBD brands added back to the store.

I'm still working on dealing with the imaging glitch for select vendors and finishing uploading the nutritional facts to the feed but those brands are back on and ready to order.

I'll keep making time to get things sorted out over the coming week...I should have everything back in place.

Ive always been very skeptical of CBD oil, never really know what to believe with it. This tren cycle has been messing with my sleep pretty good though. Anyone have experience they can share?

My close friend is using CBD and a small amount of Melatonin before bed and having great success.

Definitely part of my sleep protocol. And nothing I’ve found has reduced inflammation in my body like cbd oil has. I was skeptical too.

I've tried it... amongst many other things while running Tren… Trensomnia by far, is the worst side I suffer from... For me, nothing works..... I fall asleep no problem...STAYING asleep is the issue... to the point i'm done with it...

And you're stuck with their ratios.

I've tried Hemp Bombs gummies and yeah I slept ok but woke up feeling groggy, almost like having a hangover. Melatonin alone gives me the most vivid dreams but I don't wake up feeling rested. GH at 2-3iu before bed works good but I have a hard time justifying the cost over time. Humanofort is about the only thing that I've tried that consistently works and is somewhat affordable. Anyone else sleep well on Humanofort?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131