YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When is insulin required after x amount iu of hgh?

dros

Registered
Is it Even recuired at all?

Can I Do say, 6iu hgh without insulin no problem?

It's only NEEDED if blood sugar is too high, thats not too say though that slin isnt anabolic on it's own

Is it Even recuired at all?

Can I Do say, 6iu hgh without insulin no problem?

Insulin is not required with HGH
HGH can raise your fasted Blood Glucose numbers over time , if that is your concern then I’d suggest metformin

Insulin is not required with HGH
HGH can raise your fasted Blood Glucose numbers over time , if that is your concern then I’d suggest metformin

Would it be beneficial to take metformin or berberine if bg is in-range but towards the higher end (like 90-99)? Or is it generally just for higher bg values (100+)?

Would it be beneficial to take metformin or berberine if bg is in-range but towards the higher end (like 90-99)? Or is it generally just for higher bg values (100+)?

I personally take it year round for it's many other health benefits , aside from blood sugar
I've never tried berberine , but keeping your blood glucose lower is definitely better than higher.

No 2 drugs are required to be run together in this game. I can't really use HGH due to severe fatigue but I have used slin plenty of times. The above posts have covered everything. I will state if someone were to use a decent dose of very long acting slin such as lantus I feel HGH is much more "required". You don't have to run slin with hgh though... far from it.

As mentioned there are many other ways to control blood glucose when running hgh without needing to run slin. Now are the 2 drugs good together of course so it could be worth adding in 2 small shots of slin with your hgh injs for the overall effects but don't think it's essential. As posted metformin is a great drug to use to control/improve increased fasted blood glucose levels from long term hgh usage.

I'm sure it's been discussed so I will just apologize now b/c I can't find it. So I will piggyback on this GH insulin question thread.
(If I search GH or HGH it says no results so not sure why the search is so difficult).

What is the best dosing to avoid insulin resistance with GH. I'm aware of Berberine, fasting, fasted cardio, carb cycling etc. But specifically to optimize dosing ...

Assuming the same amount is taken weekly (20-21 iu), what is the better approach in terms of maintaining insulin sensitivity?

3 iu seven days a week or

4 iu 5 days a week and 0 iu for two days?

Thanks

I'm sure it's been discussed so I will just apologize now b/c I can't find it. So I will piggyback on this GH insulin question thread.
(If I search GH or HGH it says no results so not sure why the search is so difficult).

What is the best dosing to avoid insulin resistance with GH. I'm aware of Berberine, fasting, fasted cardio, carb cycling etc. But specifically to optimize dosing ...

Assuming the same amount is taken weekly (20-21 iu), what is the better approach in terms of maintaining insulin sensitivity?

Thanks
eod dosing is slightly better in terms of avoiding insulin resistance, while producing equivalent increases in IGF-1 levels. Much more important though is dosage, diet, body weight.

eod dosing is slightly better in terms of avoiding insulin resistance, while producing equivalent increases in IGF-1 levels. Much more important though is dosage, diet, body weight.

Thanks. I'm still researching and want to learn as much as I can. Insulin resistance seems to be the big pitfall so anything to lessen it I'm interested in, even if it's only slightly better.

Diet/age/genetics will play a factor in this so hard to give a straight answer but what I would/have done is take your baseline morning fasted BG before starting HGH

Keep monitoring blood sugar levels and IF it rises you can add slin or berberine/mertformin. BG monitor is very cheap and worth it.

Thanks

why dont u just take ____iu of gh and test your glucose after 2 weeks?
There are sooo many threads on here about this stuff.
Honestly, dont use the SEARCH function on the board....phrase a question or type in some key terms on Google and just put PROFESSIONALMUSCLE after it. VERY easy to find this stuff guys.

Diet/age/genetics will play a factor in this so hard to give a straight answer but what I would/have done is take your baseline morning fasted BG before starting HGH

Keep monitoring blood sugar levels and IF it rises you can add slin or berberine/mertformin. BG monitor is very cheap and worth it.

Agree. I haven't started and my baseline is between 85-90 morning fasted.

why dont u just take ____iu of gh and test your glucose after 2 weeks?
There are sooo many threads on here about this stuff.
Honestly, dont use the SEARCH function on the board....phrase a question or type in some key terms on Google and just put PROFESSIONALMUSCLE after it. VERY easy to find this stuff guys.

Because I prefer to start things off in the best way possible as opposed to starting and just seeing what happens. However, I understand what you are saying - really don't know how it will effect me until trying.

Thanks, hadn't thought of searching that way.

If EOD dosing produces the same IGF levels, dosing in regards to timing around workouts is irrelevant?

If EOD dosing produces the same IGF levels, dosing in regards to timing around workouts is irrelevant?
Some of the effects of GH are not IGF-1 mediated. So there could potentially be some benefits of timing the GH peak around the (end of the) workout. No studies on that to my knowledge, though.

Some of the effects of GH are not IGF-1 mediated. So there could potentially be some benefits of timing the GH peak around the (end of the) workout. No studies on that to my knowledge, though.

Understood.

Also, thanks for the replies. I realize this is uninteresting and tritely familiar to many of you b/c you're well versed in it, so I appreciate the help in learning.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws